Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Islam Is A Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is A Lie (610 Views)

How You Can Use Google Earth To Prove That Islam Is A Lie / You Are In A Computer - Everything You Know Is A Lie / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Is A Lie by ajiboye007(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
if Islam comes from Arabic word Slim ,how can old prophets before Muhammad be a Muslim since the root word comes from Arabic not Hebrew or Aramaic ?
it's obvious the old prophet can't be a Muslim because there is pre-islamic period before Islam, also Arabic as a language was not speak or record as a language period to first century.
YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
Re: Islam Is A Lie by OtemAtum: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Islam and Christianity are running a race of lies. They are neck to neck at the moment, but I think Christianity has a little higher level of lies compared to islam. When we talk violence, Islam definitely wins the trophy.
Re: Islam Is A Lie by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Where you born by then, Why utter what you dont know? ..You'd better watch what you say in public
Re: Islam Is A Lie by ajiboye007(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
flowlonne:
Where you born by then, Why utter what you dont know? ..You'd better watch what you say in public
the truth have caught up with you.
Re: Islam Is A Lie by Ebimor96: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
flowlonne:

Your siggy gave you out. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Is A Lie by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ebimor96:

Your siggy gave you out. grin grin grin grin grin grin
..You such a fool to believe him! Well this shiity you said is not going to change a 'Thinq' okay ..Islam will continue to Reign Supreme! cool
Re: Islam Is A Lie by Origin(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ask yourself this: What language did Adam speak?, what about Moses who grew up in Egypt? What about Abraham? How did Abraham communicate with his wife Hajar.

The word Islam (means total submission to God). Muslim (those who submit to God).

If I say Adam, Moses, Abraham and Jesus are Muslims because they submitted to God.

Remember, I just spoke English, yet all the past prophets never heard of English. But you that I am talking to UNDERSTAND it.

God has spoken to people in the language they will understand. And has sent their fellow men to them to remind them.

If you can translate the word "Islam" to the old languages then that is what they were called. Remember God has a name in every language.
Re: Islam Is A Lie by ajiboye007(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
flowlonne:
..You such a fool to believe him! Well this shiity you said is not going to change a 'Thinq' okay ..Islam will continue to Reign Supreme! cool
do you. mean all prophet speaks Arabic?

or are you saying we need translation of various languages God use before Muhammad to determine this? if yes than how do u says the root word for Islam is from Arabic not not Hebrew or Aramaic ? at list this are ancient writings.
Re: Islam Is A Lie by iamgenius(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Origin:
Ask yourself this: What language did Adam speak?, what about Moses who grew up in Egypt? What about Abraham? How did Abraham communicate with his wife Hajar.

The word Islam (means total submission to God). Muslim (those who submit to God).

If I say Adam, Moses, Abraham and Jesus are Muslims because they submitted to God.

Remember, I just spoke English, yet all the past prophets never heard of English. But you that I am talking to UNDERSTAND it.

God has spoken to people in the language they will understand. And has sent their fellow men to them to remind them.

If you can translate the word "Islam" to the old languages then that is what they were called. Remember God has a name in every language.
May Allah bless you.
Re: Islam Is A Lie by iamgenius(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
ajiboye007:
if Islam comes from Arabic word Slim ,how can old prophets before Muhammad be a Muslim since the root word comes from Arabic not Hebrew or Aramaic ?
it's obvious the old prophet can't be a Muslim because there is pre-islamic period before Islam, also Arabic as a language was not speak or record as a language period to first century.
YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
Haha! Guy, you are very dull Sha. Bring your proof and let's see.
Re: Islam Is A Lie by umarshek6(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
ajiboye007:
the truth have caught up with you.
d OP is advising u
Re: Islam Is A Lie by Andy2274: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
My fellow CHRISTIANSSSSSS mind your business. Worship your God and leave other people alone. Don't judgeeeeeeee!

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Civil Servant Killed By Thunderstorm Exhumed & Reburied In Ilorin (photo) / Do Away With This Prayer Myth / China Demolishes Another Church, Sparking Fears Of Campaign Against Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.