Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1169837 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by amanonymous(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2018
hi. good day house.i dont know if the gurus in the house can remember me.i applied oct 2016 and i was refused and u guys advised me to work on my strong ties and give it some time before i re apply. now my circumstances av changed. i earn a good salary i have a travel history and am getting married at the last quarter of this year. i would love to apply at the end of the year with my wife giving it so much time to work on my travel plans. my purpose of travel is vacation with my wife to be, who is an accountant for some years at a reputable company.in my previous form i filled in 2016 the information's that was on my ds 160 form can i change them and i hope dis wudunt give me any problems e.g my previous job? i need ur candid advise as i embark on the travel plan .the first phase is gettin the visa .good morning
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by princfred(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2018
MamaOO:

Careful here. Your tribalism is showing. Smh, such a shame. You need to rid yourself of the hatred you have for them cos it’s evident in your posts. At the end of the day, we are all human and have blood flowing in our veins. If all humans can think that way, the world will be a better place.
He is stating facts and you are deflecting to sentimental gibberish. Counter his points with facts.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2018
princfred:
He is stating facts and you are deflecting to sentimental gibberish. Counter his points with facts.
It’s too early in the morning to go back and forth with anybody. I’m not countering with no facts, educate yourself. I’m going to bed. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2018
MamaOO:

I think you quoted the wrong person. I was replying vanod’s ignorant view of Hausas and northerners and why there’s not a lot of them in the US. Your post should be directed at him sir.

You're right jare just too tired to quote him.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by amanonymous(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2018
amanonymous:
hi. good day house.i dont know if the gurus in the house can remember me.i applied oct 2016 and i was refused and u guys advised me to work on my strong ties and give it some time before i re apply. now my circumstances av changed. i earn a good salary i have a travel history and am getting married at the last quarter of this year. i would love to apply at the end of the year with my wife giving it so much time to work on my travel plans. my purpose of travel is vacation with my wife to be, who is an accountant for some years at a reputable company.in my previous form i filled in 2016 the information's that was on my ds 160 form can i change them and i hope dis wudunt give me any problems e.g my previous job? i need ur candid advise as i embark on the travel plan .the first phase is gettin the visa .good morning
please am i paying for one ds 160 (application fee or two and how much is it presently ) thanks and pls am still expectimg one of the gurus to read my chats and reply) thanks u guys have been doin a tremendous work over time keep it up .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by allhavesinned: 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please someone should help, filling DS160 and I was asked if i have ten printed and i dont know weather yes or no. Got my visa 2015.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Happy Sunday amiable people in the house o!
I hail oooooooo.
Please I used an agent previously to apply for B1/B2 Visa and now I decided to do it on my own. I am done with the application and I have submitted my form and tried to book appointment but they found out that my data is in their database with the agents email address. When I went further in my booking, it got to a point they said they asked if I would like to switch to my new email and I clicked confirm, they said they will get back to me.
The question now 1) is the confirmation through my mail or they will contact that my agent to confirm 2) How long will take them to confirm before I will book for my appointment.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kuntos: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=Chibabe4Christ post=66930945]Happy Sunday amiable people in the house o!
I hail oooooooo.
Please I used an agent previously to apply for B1/B2 Visa and now I decided to do it on my own. I am done with the application and I have submitted my form and tried to book appointment but they found out that my data is in their database with the agents email address. When I went further in my booking, it got to a point they said they asked if I would like to switch to my new email and I clicked confirm, they said they will get back to me.
The question now 1) is the confirmation through my mail or they will contact that my agent to confirm 2) How long will take them to confirm before

Create another email and click new users fil ur ds 160 info and book ur appointment .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Chibabe4Christ: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thanks but I have done all that and creat a new emial different from the agent email and yet they said they will get back to me.
How long will take and will they contact that agent that I used.
[quote author=Kuntos post=66931298][/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by steph0627: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Pls house how much is visa fee now because someone told me ystday that is now #
#114,000
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
steph0627:
Pls house how much is visa fee now because someone told me ystday that is now #
#114,000

You should visit the U.S Embassy website to confirm the price before asking here anyway for your information it's still N57600.00

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by allhavesinned: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
seyewest:

You should visit the U.S Embassy website to confirm the price before asking here anyway for your information it's still N57600.00
n

Please what is this ten printed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ess: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
allhavesinned:
n

Please what is this ten printed

Taking all your ten finger prints on their records...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Bleuocean: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
pls those booking appointments in lagos what dates are available now?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sanciro: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello house,

Just that its taking much time than the others doesn't mean you have failed.

Transcript will be shared soon,I was granted USA visa last week at the 5th attempt since 2011 that I have been trying.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by boja28(m): 5:12am On Apr 23, 2018
Kuntos:
Our transcript at US embassy today me, husband and 1yr old daughter we were denied.

Window 7
Vo: good morning, passport pls

Vo: where are u going in the us?

Husband: chicago illinois, we will be visiting millenium park, grant pack, Lincoln park zoo and cloud gate

Vo: where do u work?

Husband:i am a chartered accountant i worked at xo xo xo explained job role further

Vo: have u travelled to any country before?

Husband: yes.. i went to uk last year for a training explained further abt the training

Vo: turn to wife..... madam what do u do

Wife: i am self employed i am into buying and selling of jewelries.

Vo: Any travel history?

Wife; no

Vo: turns to husband... do u have other children?

Husband: no

Finally he gave us our passport with blue slip

Where did we go wrong? We went with statement of account and landed properties they did ask us to show proof of ties.

When can we reapply?

You all need to travel as a family for vacation to an advanced country like the UK and then reapply for the US visa when you are ready for another vacation (Pls don't apply immediately you guys are back from the UK)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by boja28(m): 5:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Ssalk:
I must say that getting America Visa is extremely difficult now especially for those with virgin passport. Even those that have good travel history still find it hard to get Visa. Just in the space of two months three of my friend who are very very comfortable in Nigeria were all refuse Visa. Just today my cousin was deny Visa as well, below is his transcript.

Vo. Passport pls
My cousin : here it is and good morning the vo didn't reply
Vo: were are u going in us
My cousin : Atlanta Georgia
Vo: to do what?
My cousin : for solid mineral conference
Vo: where do u work?
My cousin : ministry of Solid mineral as so so so.
Vo: Are u married
My cousin: Yes
Vo: Do u have children
My cousin : No
Vo: have u traveled before?
My cousin : no
Vo: Sorry it can't be granted now ......blablabla.

So what happened?

Get a SOLID travel history. Don't do Dubai or those cable visa countries. Visit SA, the UK, Ireland, schengen countries or major tourist locations in Asia that grants and affix a sticker visa on your passport and not a cable visa. With these countries visa(s) on your passport and a solid preparation....you are sure on your way to the US!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by boja28(m): 5:25am On Apr 23, 2018
amanonymous:

Get a Travel History my brother. The Embassy keeps saying all these things, but naija pple can sabi ignore the truth just becoz Fatima got her visa on a virgin passport or Tunde just went to Ghana only and he was granted. Guy! my 50cent, Travel to Europe first and then reapply for a US visa with a genuine reason..I bet you will be granted. Things have changed now in 2018!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by zenithmarine: 6:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Interview is for 9am.. wil post my transcript soon...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by emekamacelo: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2018
hello rumies. i happend to be fortunately employed in America. and my employee has started processing my travel documents. the job is a 2years contract job that allows me to work fulltime for him he told me that his reason for wanting to employer people from outside usa is cause he wants a full time worker that will live in his house and work full time, while americans will rather work as pert time and will always return home after work. he's the one paying for my visa and flight expenses. he said i will be the one to pay for health card when my documents are ready. he also asked me to start processing my international passport asap. we've agreed on salary and he said that i don't need to apply for visa again in my country as the immigration will send me my work visa. my question is this true? i've written to the immigration as he told me to tell them that i want to work for him and that i should let him know when they replies. i sent the mail day b4 yesterday although they have closed but he said they wil
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by emekamacelo: 6:46am On Apr 23, 2018
he said will will reply me today or tomorrow as immigration don't open on sunday, he also gave me contact code that i will use in emailing them and he said he has informed them about me. my question is any aware, with any information to all i've written here. i want to comfirm if all he said is true. thanks. plz someone should reply asap. gi
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by emekamacelo: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Did i also mention that it's a 2years contract job with the option of renewal and it also allow me during holidays to travel to my home country and see my family. plz the admin and rumies shoul help me confirm all of these please. gi
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:28am On Apr 23, 2018
emekamacelo:
Did i also mention that it's a 2years contract job with the option of renewal and it also allow me during holidays to travel to my home country and see my family. plz the admin and rumies shoul help me confirm all of these please. gi

Confirm ke? With what info (you haven't supplied much)? That you don't need to apply for a visa, and that they will send you your work visa, abi?? Which immigration address did you write to? Well, whatever will make you part with a dime midway must be given a second, third, fourth and many extra thoughts, my 2Cents....

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by sanciro: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Good day all,I got my visa on last week for d 5th attempt from way back 2011,denied for three F1 visa,0ne B1/B2 visa and now i got B1/B2

Vo: Good morning
Me:Good morning and how are you doing today.
VO:your passport pls
Me:Passed it.
Vo:Tell me where you are going to?
Me:Orlando city,Florida
Vo:what's the purpose of your travel?
Me:Vacation with my wife and daughter
Vo:Huh,where are they?
Me:They are not here because they have their valid visa already.
Vo:do you have your wife passport here
Me:quickly I passed both my wife and daughter passports, here they are.
Vo:kept typing continuously, also checked the validity of my wife visa online and get to know that my wife have travelled before,the nxt question was av I travelled bfor
Me:I said NO boldly
VO:But I can see you wife have been to XYZ country, why didn't you traveled together
Me:we were not married then wen she traveled.
VO:How long have u been married
Me:told him xyz years
VO:How long do you intend to stay
Me: just 2weeks
VO:what do you do for a living
Me:Told him my job procession, my company and my role as well
VO:what does your do
Me:Told him xyz job for ABC company.

The next thing was congratulations, you can pickup you visa at this address,u will be sent text/email when your visa is ready for pickup.

NB:the B1/B2 that I was denied was wit my wife,my wife av been to xzy country bfor we got married and I was capitalizing on it that it will be an advantage for us buh unfortunately the consular told us bluntly that we should go somewhere else togeda before coming back to reapply which we Neva did.later I thought of applying for my wife and my daughter early dis year,I got an invite den we apply and luckily they were granted that was when applied for mine too which I got on a virgin passport, no travel history.
My advice is avoid all those agents, fill ur form urself and know the details u filled without cramming then Pray for Gods favour which is d most important.
I did all my 5applications by myself with my wife and daughter own.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by princeofdworld: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Scam alert
emekamacelo:
hello rumies. i happend to be fortunately employed in America. and my employee has started processing my travel documents. the job is a 2years contract job that allows me to work fulltime for him he told me that his reason for wanting to employer people from outside usa is cause he wants a full time worker that will live in his house and work full time, while americans will rather work as pert time and will always return home after work. he's the one paying for my visa and flight expenses. he said i will be the one to pay for health card when my documents are ready. he also asked me to start processing my international passport asap. we've agreed on salary and he said that i don't need to apply for visa again in my country as the immigration will send me my work visa. my question is this true? i've written to the immigration as he told me to tell them that i want to work for him and that i should let him know when they replies. i sent the mail day b4 yesterday although they have closed but he said they wil
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ak22(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2018
zenithmarine:
Interview is for 9am.. wil post my transcript soon...

I wish you best of luck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by adeniyi3971(m): 8:47am On Apr 23, 2018
adel3951:
Good evening,please who has gotten green card through b1 b2 visa

hehehehehehehe
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by hollerbaby: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by JAMESOJAY: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Thank you very much for helping out...something came into my mind after reading your massage...when I was asked where is my son...?...what if I told her that my son is in school..is that a bad reply..please I still need you to answer this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pacypatty(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning house Am glad to be here ,was introduced to this thread by a friend,I 've been reading previous pages *God bless you all for doing good jobs here*
please my question is we 're applying for a USA visa as a family how do we go about it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by emekamacelo: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2018
Some 1 should help me and verify this mail

Photos
more
Primary
...........NOTIFICATION ON YOUR WORK PERMIT VISA...........
I
Immigration Process
to me
3 hours agoDetails

TO THE U.S EMBASSY NEW YORK AMERICA

U.S VISAS

Overview
This section gives information to anyone who is planning to travel to U.S.A on either a Non-Immigrant Visa (temporary stay) or Immigrant Visa (permanent stay). We hope you will use the information provided on this website to learn about the different types of U.S Visas, the application process and requirements for a U.S Visa
Non-Immigrant Visas
Non immigrant Visas are for international travelers whose stay in U.S.A will be temporary. This Visa allows you to travel to U.S.A port-of-entry
(airport, for example) and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security Immigration Inspector to enter U.S.A. A Visa does not guarantee entry into U.S.A.
Interviews are conducted by appointment (available only online) Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Immigrant Visas
Applicants wishing to permanently move to U.S.A must apply for an Immigrant Visa. Generally, a foreign citizen must be sponsored by a US citizen or permanent resident relative(s) or by a prospective employer in order to be eligible for an Immigrant Visa.
The Diversity Visa Program also provides another option for a certain number of permanent resident visas annually.
Complete the Chart below with all details so we can proceed !!!
NAMES
ADDRESS
CONTACT NUMBER
COUNTRY
PASSPORT
ZIP CODE

Greetings MR
Emekamacelo Ezenwosu

welcome to the U.S Embassy Department NEW YORK AMERICA We are writing to inform you that we were contact by Mr. John Burnstone Steve (Your Potential Employers ). Applying for an Urgent Immigrant Work Permit Visa for you, a ''To be Employee'' with them , before we proceed , we must confirm from you the following details and documents about you .
First name(s) Middle Name (s)Last Name(s)

Current Address:

Nationality:

Date of Birth:

Current Country:

Present Telephone (cell):

You Height:

Your Weight:

Zip code:

Passport number:

ID card number:

Two colour passport size photos:

NOTE: YOU SHOULD GET BACK TO US IMMEDIATELY WITH ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS COMPLETELY NOT LETTING ANY ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS OUT
Write to the U.S Deputy Chief of Mission ..... Further details and instruction will be given to you once we read back from you with the above needed details.
John Smith

Deputy Chief of Mission U.S Embassy

Email: usembassy.immigration.gov@consultant.com

Michael Willaims

Consulate General

U.S Embassy

Stay to enjoy our security !!!
THANKS AND WE WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU
THE U.S EMBASSY DEPARTMENT NEW YORK AMERICA

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.