Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,966 members, 7,803,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (10640 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by CHARLOE(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Coldfeets:
Jesus wey you neva see abi?

My friend will you stop being delusional abeg. lipsrsealed

How can you be best friends with person wey you never see?

All dis una religion sef. angry
True definition of an imaginary friend!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by CHARLOE(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Sometimes, people see me with a happy and smiling face, and even with a cool smirk. They don't actually know that, behind that happy and smiling face, is someone depressed, hurting, frustrated, sad and very emotional. Sadly, that's part of whom an introvert is.

In this life, from journeys to experience and various challenges, I've found out that no mere mortals or being can ever make you as happy as you desire to be, or cared for and make you feel belonged.

However, I've found one true and faithful person. I've seen and loved His ways. He's loyal, divine, incomparable with mere humans, meek, mild and gentle in every mannerism and aspect of his ways.

That person is Jesus the Christ. I've never ever seen anyone like him, and neither has my ear heard. He never makes me feel depressed, frustrated, worried and neither does he treats me unfairly.

In this life, I've seen that no matter how many friends you have, Jesus is more than a thousand friend. He is one in a million. When others treats you unfair, He treats you fair. When others use and despise you, He uses you for his own glory [I even heard He takes the poor man or pauper and makes him a king in his abode]. When others frustrates your life, he raises and lifts it up[which reminds me of his renewing and strengthening word, "when my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will lift me up" Psalm27:14].

I've never seen and met this kind of person before. So meek and lowly in heart. You can never tell your friends your secrets and trust them to keep it, because if they do not tell at least one person, then the devil is not a liar. But when I pour out my mind and troubles to Jesus, He has always done marvelous things that I cannot use words to define them, but to praise him and dance like king David danced.

Thenceforth, let no man trouble me, for I bare in body and in spirit, the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Cool imaginary friend you've got!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by walls01: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2017
at the mention of the name Jesus, all forces both in heaven and on earth tremble and bow. I do not expect the atheist to understand this. the devil has shut their eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by reality17(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2017
My father Lord, You are the only trustworthy friend a man can get. Plz help me, i am broke and hardly feed. Atleast i need something from You TODAY because You never fail.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Prognose: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2017
Many of the so called atheists are drawn inexplicably to Jesus! Can't you see how they flood his threads? Its like all these girls on Instagram that have thousands of followers. Many of them come online to insult the girls and jeer at them but deep down they admire the girls and can't stop looking at their pics.

Its the same with these people! They rush to post on threads concerning our Lord, they can't help it! Its a psychological cry for help even though they will vehemently deny it smiley

Whenever you are ready to stop fighting and accept Jesus into your life, not because some pretentious pastor preached to you, not because you were forced, but because you genuinely need a friend, he will be there.

Jesus loves you!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by walls01: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2017
CHARLOE:

Cool imaginary friend you've got!

your level of common sense is reflected in this your sentence. he is talking of his own personal experience and even though you don't know him or met him you already conclude he is delusional. my friend take time to reason before you write and don't disbelief everything especially the ones you do not understand
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by gemale(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Who Jesus don epp?
Me. He helped me during the most difficult moment of my life. When nothing or nobody could offer me comfort, i felt His hands touch me, dry my tears & strengthening me. When the sweetest meal tasted like ash in my mouth & i found no pleasure in anything, when I was staring despair in the face about to be consumed by it, Jesus pulled me away & held me safe & He continues to strengthen me daily so that even when I walk in the inferno, its flames have no power over me. For me, to live is Christ. I no longer have any interest in living a life outside Him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by walls01: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2017
wiringdpt:
Have you met him? Psychos believing shit they haven't seen.

many claim to have personal relationship with him, of course you will just call them phycos cause you disbelief the experience of others except your own especially things of the spirit

1 Like

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by gemale(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2017
Prognose:
Many of the so called atheists are drawn inexplicably to Jesus! Can't you see how they flood his threads? Its like all these girls on Instagram that have thousands of followers. Many of them come online to insult the girls and jeer at them but deep down they admire the girls and can't stop looking at their pics.

Its the same with these people! They rush to post on threads concerning our Lord, they can't help it! Its a psychological cry for help even though they will vehemently deny it smiley

Whenever you are ready to stop fighting and accept Jesus into your life, not because some pretentious pastor preached to you, not because you were forced, but because you genuinely need a friend, he will be there.

Jesus loves you!
I remember the words of St Augustine "o God who made us, truly our hearts are restless until they rest in you". I realized the meaning of these words when I surrendered to Jesus. The only thing I regret now is that I didn't surrender earlier.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by walls01: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Humblebloke:
undecidedbros....wake up!!

Jesus is a façade

see beyond your senses
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Zenithpeak(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
When you are faraway from him you can't enjoy the richness of his glory and beauty of his companionship. Come to him today and stop judging him from outside the fold.

I have testimony for every single day.

Ask me for one, I will give you more than fifty.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by aribisala0(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Princeboca12:

Jesus preaches about love and forgiveness, that's the difference between Ogun ad Jesus.
Are you sure about this
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by aribisala0(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Princeboca12:

Jesus preaches about love and forgiveness, that's the difference between Ogun ad Jesus.

Who said this
. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…

Was it Ogun or Sango

1 Like

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Michaelpresh(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice post

1 Like

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by aribisala0(m): 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Thanks cool
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by gemale(m): 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
lankieman:
grin
I'm not offended. God is God no matter what anyone says. You can't make Him bigger or smaller than He already is. 1 just feels sorry for the people who haven't accepted that they are limited & don't have all the answers. They live like there is no end yet death comes & makes a farce of everything. I was once a bit like you. I fled the message of God numerous times until something happened to me that shook me to my core. For a moment, the will to live was about to desert me then the scales fell from my eyes & i saw clearer than I ever had that Jesus is the way, the truth & the life.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by ebenice(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Who said this
. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…

Was it Ogun or Sango
don't misunderstood him.

He was talking figuratively ...when I believe in the saving grace of Jesus Christ and my father inlaw or mother in law or a brother doesn't share same view but believes in sango, ogun. Oya, Zeus, Jewish tradition of sacrificing bulls for atonement of sins or stoning a woman caught in adultery while I say no lets forgive her and hope she repents...etc are all conflicting views, hence there may be conflict of view which may breed contempt between us.. He was simply foretelling the future...that was what he meant

3 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by aribisala0(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
ebenice:
don't misunderstood him.

He was talking figuratively ...when I believe in the saving grace of Jesus Christ and my father inlaw or mother in law of brother doesn't share same view but believes in sango, ogun. Oya, Zeus, Jewish tradition of sacrificing bulls for atonement of sins or stoning a woman caught in adultery while I say no lets forgive her and hope she repents...etc are all conflicting views, hence there may be conflict of view which may breed contempt between us.. He was simply foretelling the future.
You kwa don't misunderstand Ogun.Or is it only Jesus that can speak in figures?
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Wolexdey(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:
Ogun is quite trustworrthy.
anybody that crosses me I tell Ogun and within 7 days tthere is wailing and gnashing of teetth in their household

A trial will convict you

Your ogun is powerless before CHRIST JESUS.

You have not challenge Man but GOD and surely you shall see HIS MIGHTY HAND upon that strange god you mentioned and he shall be disgraced after the order of dagon IN JESUS NAME.

I give you that same seven days to repent and turn TO THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE LIVING GOD.. THE ALL POWERFUL GOD. THE GOD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH...

Choose to be wise...
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by ebenice(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:

You kwa don't misunderstand Ogun.Or is it only Jesus that can speak in figures?
I needn't understand ogun JESUS IS ENOUGH FOR ME
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by oyeludef(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love Jesus and He loves me too. He is the only one who can turn a wicked lion to a lamb.. Ipob needs Jesus
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by chudi1: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
what a compassionate friend we all have Jesus Christ he has proved to me and also proving to many today and will do same tomorrow and forever more amen

2 Likes

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by aribisala0(m): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wolexdey:

Surely your end has come by this statement of yours IN JESUS NAME.

You have not challenge Man but GOD and surely you shall see HIS MIGHTY HAND upon that strange god you mentioned and he shall be disgraced after the order of dagon IN JESUS NAME.

I give you that same seven days to repent and turn TO THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE LIVING GOD.. THE ALL POWERFUL GOD. THE GOD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH...

Choose to be wise...

Ti aja ba lo ogun odun l'aiye eran Ogun ni

Ogun onile owo
olono ola
Onile kangun Kangun l'ode orun
E ma fi ija ba Ogun sere
Olomi n le f'eje we
Alaso n'ile f' imokimo bora
je mi ho

L'arin ojo meje to so yen ara ile re ma di eran Ogun
ase
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Uhomanbulus110(f): 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Without Jesus in my life my life is incomplety he is a friend that can never fail me i true friend indeed i need him everyday of my life
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by aribisala0(m): 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
ebenice:
I needn't understand ogun JESUS IS ENOUGH FOR ME
Ogun is enough for me so what is the problem?
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Wolexdey(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Ti aja ba lo ogun odun l'aiye eran Ogun ni

Ogun onile owo
olono ola
Oni kangun Kangun l'ode orun
E ma fi ija ba Ogun sere
Olomi n le f'eje we
Alaso n'ile f' imokimo bora
je mi ho

L'arin ojo meje to so yen ara ile re ma di eran Ogun
ase

THE WORD OF GOD TELLS ME THAT AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, THEREFORE I COMMAND IN THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WHATSOEVER CURSE OR CURSES YOU HAVE UTTERED SHALL BACKFIRE UPON YOUR HEAD BY FIRE IN HUNDRED FOLDS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

I told you that you did not challenge Man but GOD.

You caused this upon yourself.

THANK YOU LORD JESUS

HOLY GHOST FIRE
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by LordKO(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by lankieman: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
gemale:

I'm not offended. God is God no matter what anyone says. You can't make Him bigger or smaller than He already is. 1 just feels sorry for the people who haven't accepted that they are limited & don't have all the answers. They live like there is no end yet death comes & makes a farce of everything. I was once a bit like you. I fled the message of God numerous times until something happened to me that shook me to my core. For a moment, the will to live was about to desert me then the scales fell from my eyes & i saw clearer than I ever had that Jesus is the way, the truth & the life.

1 Like

Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by aribisala0(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wolexdey:

THE WORD OF GOD TELLS ME THAT AT THE MENTION OF THE NAME OF JESUS EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, THEREFORE I COMMAND IN THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WHATSOEVER CURSE OR CURSES YOU HAVE UTTERED SHALL BACKFIRE UPON YOUR HEAD BY FIRE IN HUNDRED FOLDS IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.

I told you that you did not challenge Man but GOD.

You caused this upon yourself.

THANK YOU LORD JESUS

HOLY GHOST FIRE

Ok next Sunday ,I look forward to meeting you here
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by ebenice(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:
Ogun is enough for me so what is the problem?
copy copy

Meanwhile Jesus loves u..Died for u and want u to live eternally with Him in heaven free from all earth wahala and trouble..if only u accept Him and forsake your sinfulness

What does ogun has to offer?
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
wiringdpt:
Have you met him? Psychos believing shit they haven't seen.

Do you see in air before you breath in?
Re: Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life by Dalamama: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Prognose:
There is no greater love than a man giving up his life for his friends!

How did Jesus give up his life when according to the tale he never even died at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For 2021 / OPINION: Jesus May Never Save Our World / If I Sell My Property, Should I Still Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.