Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss (1873 Views)

What's This Growing On My D*ck(18+)no Insult Pls / I Need Mature Advice, Please. My Bf Had An Affair!! / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
I HAD a one-night stand with my cousin at my farewell party before going to work abroad, now she tells me she is pregnant and keeping the baby. I am 26. I got the chance to spend two years abroad with the engineering company I work for and I really enjoy living and working in Dubai.’ Every three months I come home to the UK for a week and this was my first time back. I had a great time. On the last night my family threw a party. We all had a lot to drink and the party went on until the early hours. Some of my mates crashed out in the lounge and some in the spare bedroom. My cousin was staying over and I had given her my room but I decided to get some kip on my bed too (it’s a double) as I wanted a good night’s sleep before my flight the next day. She went to the bathroom to UnCloth and came back completely naked and climbed in next to me. I felt really awkward but she soon changed the mood and started asking me if I was OK. She said she was going to miss me very much, then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. One thing led to another and we had sex. It was good even though we were both drunk. I left early in the morning before she woke up because I felt awkward about what happened. I did think about her in the following days but now I have received this email I am totally shocked. She says she has just done a pregnancy test and it is positive and she is happy about it. She is only 19, doesn’t have a proper job yet and still lives at home. How on earth I am going to explain this to family and friends? I feel like such an idiot.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Emhicee(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Dude!!! This is huge...
You gotta find a way to say shii to your folks and hers.
Damn! The nerve you two had..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by shinarlaura(f): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mehnnn. This one is deep ooo.

Anyways the deed has been done. You have no other choice than to face ur family.

Consequences of too much alcohol. undecided
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by coursehybridrep(m): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2017
na waoh..this is the pure definition of messed up. and she is even happy.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by 2dice01: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Damn Bro your shiiit is bigger than my soakaway

Council of elders food don done

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2017
What kind of mistake is this?

I'd rather get drunk and get down with a fellow girl than with a guy who's family!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by newyorks(m): 1:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Lawd ve mercy. u nack ur cousin sotae u giv am belle. attrocities is the order the day what is happening.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Ginaz(f): 1:20am On Oct 15, 2017
PrimadonnaO:
What kind of mistake is this?

I'd rather get drunk and get down with a fellow girl than with a guy who's family!

I support you sis. How do people get turned on sef? Sleeping with a blood relative...It's a very awkward situation. WTF!
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Whichever way it goes. Your immediate family and her family will unanimously agree on an abortion. Especially if in the family, it's a taboo to have sexx within una selves?
And be ready to receive lots of insults from your family.

Our insults sef cannot be compared to what your ears will ear in the family meeting.
And your mumu cousin, she sef go hear am.
Next time, she sees you, she go dey run.
In fact Una two go dey run from each other. She should be ready to have it aborted. Cos that's a product of incest.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by tolufase: 3:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Carry ur cross bros. In every action, there must be reaction. The pregnancy here is the reaction.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by IAMSASHY(f): 3:18am On Oct 15, 2017
undecided u shud hv asked 4 advice even b4 u slept wt her, it wud hv bin easier 4 us bt at dis point, d deed is done, she shud keep d child so dat in future, anytime u luk at hm, both of u wl remember ur stupidity
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 15, 2017
how do people find their cousins attractive
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 15, 2017
how can people find their cousins attractive, especially if he or she is way younger than you.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by zexy2030(m): 3:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Let her have the baby but do a DNA test and be very sure but your cousin, it is some kind of different, discuss with your father who would understand, then watch his reaction
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by zexy2030(m): 3:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Evaberry:
how do people find their cousins attractive
Don't judge him, he is already crucified, advise is all he wants. Your statements are lethal.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by zexy2030(m): 3:47am On Oct 15, 2017
alexanderkings:
I HAD a one-night stand with my cousin at
my farewell party before going to work
abroad, now she tells me she is pregnant
and keeping the baby. I am 26. I got the
chance to spend two years abroad with the
engineering company I work for and I
really enjoy living and working in Dubai.’
Every three months I come home to the UK
for a week and this was my first time back.
I had a great time.
On the last night my family threw a party.
We all had a lot to drink and the party went
on until the early hours. Some of my mates
crashed out in the lounge and some in the
spare bedroom.
My cousin was staying over and I had given
her my room but I decided to get some kip
on my bed too (it’s a double) as I wanted a
good night’s sleep before my flight the next
day.
She went to the bathroom to UnCloth and
came back completely naked and climbed in
next to me. I felt really awkward but she
soon changed the mood and started asking
me if I was OK.
She said she was going to miss me very
much, then leaned over and kissed me on
the lips. One thing led to another and we
had sex. It was good even though we were
both drunk.
I left early in the morning before she woke
up because I felt awkward about what
happened. I did think about her in the
following days but now I have received this
email I am totally shocked.
She says she has just done a pregnancy test
and it is positive and she is happy about it.
She is only 19, doesn’t have a proper job
yet and still lives at home.
How on earth I am going to explain this to
family and friends?
I feel like such an idiot.
Discuss with your father, watch him react.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Cladez(m): 3:49am On Oct 15, 2017
I am short of words. *would she ever introduce you as the father of the child *you can't marry her *what would your family and friends say?
truly speaking i don't know what to tell you
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 15, 2017
So na you give Olaide Belle?
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by HerXLNC(f): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Let her understand the gravity of this. ..persuade her to abort it... Speak to her friend who ll understand.... Make her know it's a shameful thing on d family part.... Abortion is the real thing.... It's just funny how people ll attack me here cuz I suggest abortion..... Many ll do same if they are in your shoes buh they won't give it as an advice in public space..... They are self righteous hypocrite.....they are fake n concious on how people see then on social media.... Yes I call it social media righteousness bro abortion ll save you the shame n regret you ll continue to live with

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Poster above me, You are right though but will the mumu girl agree? Didn't you read where the op wrote she is happy about it? Mehn this one weak me sha
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by teresafaith: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Mehn this is sad, and she has the nerve to say she is "Happy"
Una really need JESUS
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by HerXLNC(f): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2017
worworgirl:
Poster above me, You are right though but will the mumu girl agree? Didn't you read where the op wrote she is happy about it? Mehn this one weak me sha

That's one thing.... She cud be made to change her.... Methods shd be deployed
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by softworker(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
You're 26 nd she's 19.. Your younger sis.. WTF embarassed
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Mrkumareze(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
The way people Bleep these days is amazing . Everything is fucking fuckable not even minding the high spread of HIV. Pls examine it status also to know the full gravity of your deed. Meanwhile seek for the nearest exit from your action, either by consulting someone to know the consequences in your community and the way forward. Each community has their own approach to such act.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ginaz:

I support you sis. How do people get turned on sef? Sleeping with a blood relative...It's a very awkward situation. WTF!

I feel sorry for them.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by royalamour(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by valirex: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you would listen, you might have been drunk which I doubt and your cousin she wasn't drunk at all cos she was happy in the email she sent to you. That baby she is carrying is a product of incest which must be terminated and you both must go for repentance.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided u shud hv asked 4 advice even b4 u slept wt her, it wud hv bin easier 4 us bt at dis point, d deed is done, she shud keep d child so dat in future, anytime u luk at hm, both of u wl remember ur stupidity

How can someone who's D-i-c-k is Hard in the moment be asking for advice? Once your dick starts working, the Brain is usually silent. Both don't usually work at same time.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Evaberry:
how can people find their cousins attractive, especially if he or she is way younger than you.

Sexy is sexy my sis. Your cousin is obviously not sexy enough thats why. When you have a Denzel as a cousin. You go know how far !
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by schumastic(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
To sleep with your cousin is bad but to get her pregnant is foolishness of the highest order.. I just hope is a joke Cus am yet to understand this stupidity of yours.

Guys need to learn how to tame their Junior Cus that guy knows how to disgrace someone for no reason.

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by kally01(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
hmm his one the gal is happy, something is not right. most likely the child is for another man, and she wants to just hook u and keep collecting money knowing u wont be able to speak out because of shame
Re: My Friend Need Help.mature Advice .no Insult Plsss by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mehn, your problem is bigger than the advice I may give you. However, everybody has a favourite uncle, talk to yours first.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Places Nigerian Ladies Invite Guys To On A Date / SEE THIS: How to Permanently Memorize Any Number in 10 Seconds [Picture] / Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.