Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:48 PM

Awwn So Innocent: Checkout These Photos Of Seyi Shay Looking Innocent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awwn So Innocent: Checkout These Photos Of Seyi Shay Looking Innocent (851 Views)

Awwn! Pastor Kiss Wife While She Was Preaching / Babcock Sex Tape: See The Real Mia Khalifa, She Looks So Innocent (photo) / Awwn Chioma Is Already Referring To Davido As My Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awwn So Innocent: Checkout These Photos Of Seyi Shay Looking Innocent by SylvesterRichie(m): 1:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Seyi Shay reveals her beautiful low cut hairstyle recently with new photos she shared on her Instagram page.

She captioned the beautiful photos taken by celebrity photographer Emmanuel Oyeleke;

”They say a woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life… This black and white beauty editorial captured by @emmanueloyeleke plays on the bare innocence of an African woman hiding behind nothing…”

See the photos below:-

Photo Credit; VibezNg

Re: Awwn So Innocent: Checkout These Photos Of Seyi Shay Looking Innocent by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Mr Emmanuel Oyeleke,
Where were you when this shot was taken
embarassed embarassed

Re: Awwn So Innocent: Checkout These Photos Of Seyi Shay Looking Innocent by dyadeleye(m): 3:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Innocent indeed...I can see

Re: Awwn So Innocent: Checkout These Photos Of Seyi Shay Looking Innocent by Elnino4ladies: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2017
Is she a Virgin?

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika & Hamsisa Fights Dirty On Snapchat / Bobrisky Comes For Latasha Ngwube On Snapchat, ''you Are A Fat Pig'' / ‘i Made A Decision To Keep My Family Off Social Media - Rmd Celebrates Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.