Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (48194 Views)

This Black Dude Trying To Steal A PARCKAGE Watch What Happen To Him / Learn Why A Car Windscreen Crack Repair Job Is Important? / Top Benefits Of Referring Professional Service For Car Windscreen Crack Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by Ladyjumong(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Piiko:
someday you will beg for my attention and you won't get it, enjoy your fame for now
what exactly is ur point or should i say p ?

1 Like

Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ladyjumong:
what exactly is ur point or should i say p ?
em nt telling

1 Like

Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by tete7000(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
countryfive:
this is what makes we humans different from animals.

Yeah!, intelligence. We are created in the likeness of God, they are not; so we share that creative power with God. To God be praise for giving us such privilege.
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by Kobicove(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cladez:
shocked Buhari has seen his match...........this is the type of brain he has

That was a savage comment grin
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by number5(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked
dan9ice:
The burger take style resemble the monkey

Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by MasterKim: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
eezeribe:

You with human sense... It should be 'their',not 'there'.
Is dah all
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by GoodMuyis(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Survival instincts.
That's a practical example of the famous Zulu proverb that says, "Plenty sit still. Hunger is a wanderer."
This shows that animals will always be animals. All the monkey needed to do was to break that glass, Eat the burger and leave with the camera.
By the way
You reason well, this shows we human did not evolved from animal
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by GetMeRight: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cladez:
shocked Buhari has seen his match...........this is the type of brain he has
And what of brain does your father have? Because he did a poor job raising you, i assumed you had one.
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by charlsecy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
obafemee80:
This is the hilarious moment a cheeky monkey tries to grab a delicious burger through a car windscreen.
Transparent glass or mirror confuses most animals. I remember seeing birds hopelessly trying to fly through glass. I have seen a turkey savagely attacking its mirror image.

1 Like

Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by lloyds(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Na so all our enemies go dey misbehave from now on. Amen.
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by wokemzine: 12:52am On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Survival instincts.

That's a practical example of the famous Zulu proverb that says,
"Plenty sit still. Hunger is a wanderer."

This shows that animals will always be animals.
All the monkey needed to do was to break that glass,
Eat the burger and leave with the camera.

By the way
cool
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by stanboy28(m): 4:14am On Oct 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
Reminds me of Greek mythology:

The Punishment of Tantalus in Tartarus
amazing......how did u know dis.. .are you an historian...i google about Tantalus and it was a gut trenching punishment.......dat some how freaks me
Re: Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2017
stanboy28:
amazing......how did u know dis.. .are you an historian...i google about Tantalus and it was a gut trenching punishment.......dat some how freaks me
smiley

We learn everyday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.