Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,452 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (38578 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by DeRay98(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

He was unaware of the school his child attends, do you know what this means, he is far away from the child, he doesn't show fatherly care to the extent that that idea came to his wife's mind, that he would not know, he gives money but no idea how the money is spent
What happened to trusting his wife to do her apart as he had travel far to provide and fullfil his responsibility?
May your wife do such to you at a time you didn't expect.
Boys wey never marry na dem dey know all the right things to do in marriage until they marry to face the "music" they played for others...

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by SmartyPants(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:
Interesting. So the man never saw pictures of his son in school uniform? These Twitter stories are hard to believe some times.

Without a timeline the story may not make sense but if we are told that all this occurred over there months it might start making sense

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by nairanaira12: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided him Dats dropping money wtout luking bak, he probably neva asked his son anything abt his skul nor even checked his books, she wl soon sell dia house and relocate to face me I slap u. D evil dat women do....

Read the post and the twitter comments again.
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by nairanaira12: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

He was unaware of the school his child attends, do you know what this means, he is far away from the child, he doesn't show fatherly care to the extent that that idea came to his wife's mind, that he would not know, he gives money but no idea how the money is spent

Do you know what a wife should be to the husband? She should be a trustworthy partner and helpmate. I should be able to give my wife my ATM pin without any fear. It is strange how you are shifting the blame on the man when the wife simply shows herself to be a bad woman that can't be trusted.

And did you read the part that said the man doesn't reside at home, but works in another state, and only visits his family once in a while because of work?

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by BigPappi(m): 11:17am On Oct 15, 2017
Why cry out. What responsible man will say he not fully aware of his home. Working far is no excuse to knowing what happens in your home.

And a wife that is well taken care of when you work far will never try such. So the man should check his own self and not cry out.
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided him Dats dropping money wtout luking bak, he probably neva asked his son anything abt his skul nor even checked his books, she wl soon sell dia house and relocate to face me I slap u. D evil dat women do....
See you,

SMH...
Dishonesty is your blood.
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by sniperr007(m): 11:50am On Oct 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Dont throw blame with the information you know.

Deceit is wrong whether d person is naive or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by MatthewN: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided lies Wic sch dey collect 5k per term?Useless tale

oga even #3500 school is available in some states e.g kaduna state
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by matrixme(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
In summary, the wife is just being smart. What is the difference between learning ABCD in teletubies costumes and learning it under palm fronds? After all, ABCD will still be ABCD.
Except they have invented another one for the rich. cheesy

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by guji12(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
IAMSASHY:
So as a man u nor fit trust ur wife with ur childs education.. Haba
Nor b girl friend b dis o

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by dyadeleye(m): 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
anitapreeti:

Power failure grin grin

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by alabiyemmy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
That woman can kill for money.
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by dyadeleye(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamHeWrites:

Incase Your prick no gree satisfy her grin

So na food abi?
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by airminem(f): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
How Much Is The Expected School Feesy?
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
When you marry a slay queen. Only her knows what she does with the money... I don't want to imagine. Since the husband is far away. Hmm
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by henryhemon(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
dominique:
One of the best schools in my area is also one of the cheapest. But people don't like to take their children there because of their small unattractive building and mostly low income earners take their children there.

The man was only guilty of negligence, he shouldhave at least requested for school bills, receipts, newsletters etc bearing the school name. Did he not go through the child's books for once at least? That would have given him a clue if the child is a pupil there or not. Still, the wife of more guilty of betrayal, fraud and toying with her child's future. Even if the cheap school the wife supposedly took the child is good, it's very wrong of her to take the child there without the husband's knowledge. We know it's not a new thing for wives to skimp from the money for fees and home upkeep for themselves but at the detriment of your child's future? That's wrong on so many levels.

This is funny you know. It's his wife, he has no reason whatsoever to doubt her. So men shouldn't Trust their wives again than stay around monitoring what she does and what she doesn't do? I mean it's their kid for pete' s sake.

2 Likes

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by nairaebuka: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
forget women, the only life they cannot sacrifice for money is their own. Dem take money swear for them. To a woman, money is like blood and oxygen.
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Parenting is teamwork I think the man is stingy so she packaged it
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeRay98:

What happened to trusting his wife to do her apart as he had travel far to provide and fullfil his responsibility?
May your wife do such to you at a time didn't expect.
Boys were never marry na dem dey all the right things to do in marriage until they marry to face the "music" they played for others...

Mr man, you don't have to be old to know what is right
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by baby124: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Useless woman. Playing with her child's education.

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dcholeric:
how does this rubbish justifies the foolish behavior of the child's mother? at least the man even try to provide for his family..
people go just dey type anyhow

It rubbish because you can't see what I'm seeing
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Apina:

So he's irresponsible because he chose to trust his wife not because he didn't fulfill his duties as the father? undecided

Because of the latter which to me is more important than the former
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
OlaMiki:
How? is ur brain working ?

Yes it is, beyond your imagination, alaileko omo.
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
dyadeleye:

Irresponsible in what way?
So man no go hustle again?

Yes e gaz hustle, but shey una know why a man dey hustle, na because e wan make hin family get better life but the thing be say person no fit give money to bricklayer make hin help am build house without say e dey check as e dey build am dey go whether na to hin taste or not
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Lol, see this one
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, see this one
what she did is wrong sha
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
solasoulmusic:
what she did is wrong sha

Definitely
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Augustap(f): 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Even if you want to get extra cash from your husband, must your child be the way? Wen that child starts reciting capital letter 1 and small letter 1 now, she'll start saying her village people is at work. Greed will see that woman through, dts my wish.
Women be giving their husbands stress from Eve

1 Like

Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by DeRay98(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Hmm, so you have added your own assumptions to the story so that you can excuse an unworthy wife who betrays her hardworking husband and her jeopardize her innocent son's future.
If the husband didn't provide your likes 'll shout he's not worthy of her.
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by ipobarecriminals: 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
MatthewN:

oga even #3500 school is available in some states e.g kaduna state
Probably. mushrooms sch/plywood popularly kal je ile simi
Re: Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeRay98:

Hmm, so you have added your own assumptions to the story so that you can excuse an unworthy wife who betrays her hardworking husband and her jeopardize her innocent son's future.
If the husband didn't provide your likes 'll shout he's not worthy of her.

If I was assuming sorry but obviously the man isn’t involved with the schooling of the child to the point where he knows not what he is paying for but he is just paying the money he is not seeing receipts he is trusting it to his wife ...Who in turn is getting kickback is he stiffing her and only paying school fees ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why I Married My Sister" - 25-Year-Old Anambra Teacher / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / What Is The Meaning Of 'dada' (dreadlocks) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.