Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes (15255 Views)

Still On The Tithe Matter: At Last, Men Of God Agree With OAP Freeze (Video) / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash / Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2017
Saverin:

That's not all.

Read Deuteronomy 14: 22-29
I guess
It says you shouldn't pay tithe because they will use it for business centre.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Topgainer: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2017
petra1:
It is an insult to Call Abraham’s tithe merely war booty . What he gave was tithe to a priest not war booty to a king .

Galatians 3:7
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham
Abraham is our father of faith . God gave him the revelation of tithing . He taught it to his followers . Isaac learnt it from him and Jacob learnt it from isaac . If we call Abraham tithemerely war booty. What do we call Jacob tithe ? Another war booty ? And was it another king that received it? They had many priests those days .
Tithe is tithe in every generation . The structure may be different . Just as prayer is prayer in every generation and prayer structure may be different . How the Jews prayed is different from how jesus taught his disciples to pray and it’s different from joe the church pray now by the holy ghost . But in s this things prayer is to God . Tithe is to God . Offering is to God
A promise to give tithe by Jacob if some conditions are met, has become Jacob paid tithe (money) to you folks, which was not recorded anywhere.

The different structure, very different with the structure of Jewish, Abraham, and now "Jocabian and Isaacian tithe" who invented it? Daddy Papa and the Gentile Bishop man of gods?
Show us who invented this different structure of tithing that involved people bringing 10% of their wages and salaries to a gentile Bishop weekly.

Can you see how shallow you lots are in defending your money tithe scheme.
Pastor Dr Omor Felix lost it from page one and I think at this point he should call for help from more experienced scammers who could still have some fresh points, like telling us how Jacob and Isaac paid tithe.
The obvious reason Goshen360 is bringing up facts here is to show the readers the baseless defence of tithe scheme by folks like Apostle- in -training Dr Felix Omor. From page one of this thread, Pastor Felix has failed to raise a point of law (Bible being the constitution here) to support any of the points he made. A scheme that has put so much money in the hands of the few tithe crusaders at the expense of the larger Christian population.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Goshen360(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

You dont have to arrange what is already arranged
The word of God is already arranged.

The questions are as straight as straight can be

Who's arranging what? Is you scared or what? Wait until I expose this your Abraham tithe scam, na by yourself you go pick race comot from your own thread.... grin grin grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by hoopLA: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Topgainer:

A promise to give tithe by Jacob if some conditions are met, has become Jacob paid tithe (money) to you folks, which was not recorded anywhere.

The different structure, very different with the structure of Jewish, Abraham, and now "Jocabian and Isaacian tithe" who invented it? Daddy Papa and the Gentile Bishop man of gods?
Show us who invented this different structure of tithing that involved people bringing 10% of their wages and salaries to a gentile Bishop weekly.

Pastor Dr Omor Felix lost it from page one and I think at this point he should call for help from more experienced scammers who could still have some fresh points, like telling us how Jacob and Isaac paid tithe.
The obvious reason Goshen360 is bringing up facts here is to show the readers the baseless defence of tithe scheme by folks like Apostle- in -training Dr Felix Omor. From page one of this thread, Pastor Felix has failed to raise a point of law (Bible being the constitution here) to support any of the points he made. A scheme that has put so much money in the hands of the few tithe crusaders at the expense of the larger Christian population.

Petra is a known goal post shifter and a carrier of bogus unverifiable claims.
See the lies in his post.

Isaac learnt "it" from Abraham. but there is nowhere in the bible that Isaac went anywhere near that practice.
Then Jacob learnt "it" from Isaac. Except that Isaac never "tithed". Except that there is no record of Jacob doing anything similar even though he vowed.

Of course they must tell lies and blow big grammar to suit their narrative.

By the way, that deranged felixMor0n is still yapping dust. Deut 14:22-29 tells me that I should eat out of my tithe, though I must consider the Levite (lol, the deranged Christian says anybody can receive tithe, as against the clear injunction as to whom it should be paid to), and I should spend it on anything I like.

But fraudulent charlatans, the vocal minority, who have taken over Christianity will tell us how to go about it to suit their needs.

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Goshen360:

[s]Who's arranging what? Is you scared or what? Wait until I expose this your Abraham tithe scam, na by yourself you go pick race comot from your own thread[/s].... grin grin grin
* Yawns *

We have been Waiting since 1960
Hian undecided
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Saverin: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

I guess
It says you shouldn't pay tithe because they will use it for business centre.

It says the lord your God doesn't need your tithe. The lord your God commands you to enjoy your ten percent with friends and family but while enjoying, don't forget the widows, levites, less privileged....

Is that difficult for you to understand?

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saverin:

It says the lord your God doesn't need your tithe. The lord your God commands you to enjoy your ten percent with friends and family but while enjoying, don't forget the widows, levites, less privileged....

Is that difficult for you to understand
?

You dont understand the bible.

Firstly, you are not even aware this thread is not about tithing according to Moses law.
I doubt if you even know what Moses law is.

Secondly, since you want to Obey the law of Moses (which you shouldn't)
Here is what Leveticus says.

Leviticus 27:30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.

You intentionally skipped the tithe of Leveticus which comes first and went to the tithe of Deuteronomy which comes later.
Or let me just say, you didnt know that there are different tithes under Mosaic Law.
Please download a bible. asap
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Topgainer:

When it comes to things of scripture like this,
Your only good at side talk.
That is why you are using lay terms like "bible is a Constitution"

You cant even know the dichotomy of Mosaic Law, Abraham's blessings nor do you understand the priesthood of Melchizedek.

Please bro, go discuss another topic.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Saverin: 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

You dont understand the bible.

Firstly, you are not even aware this thread is not about tithing according to Moses law.
I doubt if you even know what Moses law is.

Secondly, since you want to Obey the law of Moses (which you shouldn't)
Here is what Leveticus says.

Leviticus 27:30 And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.

You intentionally skipped the tithe of Leveticus which comes first and went to the tithe of Deuteronomy which comes later.
Or let me just say, you didnt know that there are different tithes under Mosaic Law.
Please download a bible. asap

What business does an immaterial, immortal, all powerful God has to do with your 10% or even 100% tithe?

I have heard the verse several time and it is not that different from what my ancestors did in Africa Traditional Religion.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by petra1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Topgainer:

No be fight !! Don’t get in the flesh . Use the Bible to back your doctrine . Finish . If there’s no scripture . Throw your doctrine away and fall in line
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by petra1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
hoopLA:

Petra is a known goal post shifter and a carrier of bogus unverifiable claims.
See the lies in his post

If you want to ask me question ask me na . Why hitting me from behind

Isaac learnt "it" from Abraham. but there is nowhere in the bible that Isaac went anywhere near that practice.
Then Jacob learnt "it" from Isaac. Except that Isaac never "tithed

Abraham is father out of faith .God had a testimony of him .

Genesis 18:19 (AMPC)
19 For I have known (chosen, acknowledged) him [as My own], so that he may teach and command his children and the sons of his house after him to keep the way of the Lord and to do what is just and righteous, so that the Lord may bring Abraham what He has promised him.

They passed the Revelations of God down from geretiions . Jacob simply got it from isaac just as isaac got it from Abraham . The worship and revelation of God terminated after they moved to Egypt And when God brought his people out of Egypt to “worship him” . It’s no suprise that he Instructed them again on tithing as a practice .
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by petra1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saverin:

What business does an immaterial, immortal, all powerful God has to do with your 10% or even 100% tithe?

You could as well say that we don’t need to pray any longer since God knows it all . But We pray because it’s biblical , we tithe because it’s biblical.

Refrain from using human logic

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saverin:

I have heard the verse several time and it is not that different from what my ancestors did in Africa Traditional Religion.

This thread isnt for you.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
petra1:

You could as well say that we don’t need to pray any longer since God knows it all . But We pray because it’s
biblical , we tithe because it’s biblical.

Well said
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Saverin: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
petra1:

You could as well say that we don’t need to pray any longer since God knows it all . But We pray because it’s biblical , we tithe because it’s biblical.

I will never refrain from using human logic because I was created in the image and likeness of God.

AAs for pray: Have you forgotten the lord thy God already knows your heart desires even before you ask him?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Saverin: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

This thread isnt for you.

lol. It is for sheeples for pay 10% to "men of God" and why they should keep on paying. I pass grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saverin:

[s]lol. It is for sheeples for pay 10% to "men of God" and why they should keep on paying. I pass grin[/s]
And how are you richer than these people you call Sheeples?
Or how does that change the fact that you are ignorant of God's word?
The joke is on you.
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Saverin: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

And how are you richer than these people you call Sheeples?
Or how does that change the fact that you are ignorant of God's word?
The joke is on you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4128712/reason-why-it-sin-pay

The joke is not on me. You can't inteprete the bible in a way to suit your agenda and force it down my throat. Never!

You are telling me to follow Leviticus and leave Deuteronomy because Deuteronomy is not the word of God?

SMH
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saverin:

https://www.nairaland.com/4128712/reason-why-it-sin-pay

The joke is not on me. You can't inteprete the bible in a way to suit your agenda and force it down my throat. Never!

You are telling me to follow Leviticus and leave Deuteronomy because Deuteronomy is not the word of God?

SMH
Its like you are on another planet o?

Pls where exactly, did I tell you to follow leveticus and leave Deuteronomy?

Chai grin
The kind of people we see everyday sha grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Goshen360(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

=====================
Gen 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand . And he gave him tithes of all.
=================
God delivered the vanquished into Abraham's hand as written above

But according to your logic; what God put in "Abraham's hand" does not belong to Abraham?
Abi?

Thats one hell of desperation too plenty.

Okay, lemme put it to your face.

1 - You are making the text (from your highlights above) to read AS IF what God PUT or DELIVERED into Abraham's hand is HIS INCOME as against what the text read which is VICTORY. Now, let's showcase your falsehood in what you put up there:

a - BY YOURSELF maybe or not unknown to you, you admitted it was VICTORY and NOT INCOME which he then paid GAVE tithe from. Below are your own words showing you admitted it was VICTORY.

felixomor:

Because you are not different from Abraham who also went to work on the battlefield despite the Lord giving him victory.

b - The text in Genesis 14 says and shows IT WAS VICTORY FROM WAR

c - The text you quoted could therefore be best understood FROM CONTEXT to be,

felixomor:

=====================
Gen 14:20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand . And he gave him tithes of all.
=================

17After Abram returned from his victory over Kedorlaomer and all his allies, the king of Sodom went out to meet him in the valley of Shaveh (that is, the King’s Valley).
18And Melchizedek, the king of Salem and a priest of God Most High,d brought Abram some bread and wine. 19Melchizedek blessed Abram with this blessing:

“Blessed be Abram by God Most High,
Creator of heaven and earth.
20And blessed be God Most High,
who has defeated your enemies for you.”
Then Abram gave Melchizedek a tenth of all the goods he had recovered.

Simply put, God "delivered thine enemies into thine hands" MEANS GOD GAVE HIM VICTORY OVER HIS ENEMIES OR GAVE HIM VICTORY OVER HIS ENEMIES! This has not comparision whatsoever with that BECOMING OR TRANSLATED AS INCOME.

d - Again,
felixomor:

=====================
=================
God delivered the vanquished into Abraham's hand as written above

But according to your logic; what God put in "Abraham's hand" does not belong to Abraham?
Abi?

Thats one hell of desperation too plenty.

If you say what God delivered into Abraham's hand is his and belongs to him, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO OUR AUDIENCE WHAT ABRAHAM UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN HE SAID:

21The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give back my people who were captured. But you may keep for yourself all the goods you have recovered.” [b]22Abram replied to the king of Sodom, “I solemnly swear to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23that I will not take so much as a single thread or sandal thong from what belongs to you. Otherwise you might say, ‘I am the one who made Abram rich.’ [/b]24I will accept only what my young warriors have already eaten, and I request that you give a fair share of the goods to my allies—Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre.”

...to be continued....

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Goshen360(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

Secondly, is your salary by your power alone?
Yes or No please. No long stories

When you asked as to my job which turns out to be my salary UNLIKE going to war like Abraham to recover WHAT DOESN'T BELONG TO ME AND GIVING BACK TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.....My answer is YES, my salary is by my power and strength because God will not come and do my work for me.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

When people work, their pay is not regarded as a gift but something they have earned.

Romans 4vs4

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goshen360:

Okay, lemme put it to your face.

1 - You are making the text (from your highlights above) to read AS IF what God PUT or DELIVERED into Abraham's hand is HIS INCOME as against what the text read which is VICTORY. Now, let's showcase your falsehood in what you put up there:

a - BY YOURSELF maybe or not unknown to you, you admitted it was VICTORY and NOT INCOME which he then paid GAVE tithe from. Below are your own words showing you admitted it was VICTORY.

b - The text in Genesis 14 says and shows IT WAS VICTORY FROM WAR

c - The text you quoted could therefore be best understood FROM CONTEXT to be,

17After Abram returned from his victory over Kedorlaomer and all his allies, the king of Sodom went out to meet him in the valley of Shaveh (that is, the King’s Valley).
18And Melchizedek, the king of Salem and a priest of God Most High,d brought Abram some bread and wine. 19Melchizedek blessed Abram with this blessing:

“Blessed be Abram by God Most High,
Creator of heaven and earth.
20And blessed be God Most High,
who has defeated your enemies for you.”
Then Abram gave Melchizedek a tenth of all the goods he had recovered.

Simply put, God "delivered thine enemies into thine hands" MEANS GOD GAVE HIM VICTORY OVER HIS ENEMIES OR GAVE HIM VICTORY OVER HIS ENEMIES! This has not comparision whatsoever with that BECOMING OR TRANSLATED AS INCOME.

d - Again,

If you say what God delivered into Abraham's hand is his and belongs to him, PLEASE EXPLAIN TO OUR AUDIENCE WHAT ABRAHAM UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHEN HE SAID:

21The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give back my people who were captured. But you may keep for yourself all the goods you have recovered.” 22Abram replied to the king of Sodom, “I solemnly swear to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23that I will not take so much as a single thread or sandal thong from what belongs to you. Otherwise you might say, ‘I am the one who made Abram rich.’ [/b]24I will accept only what my young warriors have already eaten, and I request that you give a fair share of the goods to my allies—Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre.”

...to be continued....

You are only running around circles.
What God Put in Abraham hands was for Abraham and Abraham Paid tithes from it.

Simple.
As a matter of fact, you dont even even know that after the war, it wasnt only the properties of King sodom that Abraham took, he also paid tithes from the properties of the other vanquished kings.(hence the plural [b]tithes
)

Or you think he returned the other defeated kings's property?

Manwhile,
You are yet to Answer the question: Is your salary by your effort alone ?
Yes or No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goshen360:

When you asked as to my job which turns out to be my salary UNLIKE going to war like Abraham to recover WHAT DOESN'T BELONG TO ME AND GIVING BACK TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.....My answer is YES, my salary is by my power and strength because God will not come and do my work for me.

GOD'S WORD® Translation

When people work, their pay is not regarded as a gift but something they have earned.

Romans 4vs4

Sorry you are wrong.

The Bible clearly says Of our own, we can do Nothing,
For it is God that giveth the power to make wealth.
Thepower is not your own.

Better repent.
The Word ofGod isnt in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Saverin: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

Its like you are on another planet o?

Pls where exactly, did I tell you to follow leveticus and leave Deuteronomy?

Chai grin
The kind of people we see everyday sha grin

grin Oya leave my Deuteronomy for me Na grin
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saverin:

grin Oya leave my Deuteronomy for me Na grin

So why did you lie?

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Goshen360(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

What God Put in Abraham hands was for Abraham and Abraham Paid tithes from it.

Simple.
As a matter of fact, you dont even even know that after the war, it wasnt only the properties of King sodom that Abraham took, he also paid tithes from the properties of the other vanquished kings.(hence the plural tithes)

Or you think he returned the other defeated kings's property?

Manwhile,
You are yet to Answer the question: Is your salary by your effort alone ?
Yes or No

Prove it from the text, Abraham didn't return the rest to those it belongs to..... grin grin grin

21The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give back my people who were captured. But you may keep for yourself all the goods you have recovered.” 22Abram replied to the king of Sodom, “I solemnly swear to the LORD, God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth, 23that I will not take so much as a single thread or sandal thong from what belongs to you. Otherwise you might say, ‘I am the one who made Abram rich.’ [/b]24I will accept only what my young warriors have already eaten, and I request that you give a fair share of the goods to my allies—Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre.”

felixomor:

Sorry you are wrong.

The Bible clearly says Of our own, we can do Nothing,
For it is God that giveth the power to make wealth.
Thepower is not your own.

Better repent.
The Word ofGod isnt in you

Okay, Im wrong right. So let me play dumb and play to your card that I'm wrong. Now, since you're right and believe or teach what was delivered into Abraham's hand was his income simply because his going to war was supposed to be HIS WORKS right,

Question:

Will you teach or do you also teach CHRISTIANS to do what Abraham did in this context by RETURNING THE REST OF THE SO CALLED INCOME OR WHAT GOD DELIVERED INTO HIS HANDS BACK TO THOSE IT BELONGS TO? And in case try to play dumb like you don't understand my contextual question, will you or do you teach Christians to return the rest of their income or what God delivered into their hands to their employers?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goshen360:

Okay, Im wrong right. So let me play dumb and play to your card that I'm wrong. Now, since you're right and believe or teach what was delivered into Abraham's hand was his income simply because his going to war was supposed to be HIS WORKS right,

Question:

Will you teach or do you also teach CHRISTIANS to do what Abraham did in this context by RETURNING THE REST OF THE SO CALLED INCOME OR WHAT GOD DELIVERED INTO HIS HANDS BACK TO THOSE IT BELONGS TO? And in case try to play dumb like you don't understand my contextual question, will you or do you teach Christians to return the rest of their income or what God delivered into their hands to their employers?

What you do after tithe is your discretion bro.
You can even return everything.

The worship is in respecting the priority of acknowledging God first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Goshen360(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

What you do after tithe is your discretion bro.
You can even return everything.

The worship is in respecting the priority of acknowledging God first

Answer the question sir. You teach one aspect of what Abraham did how about the second aspect of what Abraham did? Cherry-picking or religious yahoos?
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goshen360:

Answer the question sir. You teach one aspect of what Abraham did how about the second aspect of what Abraham did? Cherry-picking or religious yahoos?
Well you also cherry picked because what Abraham returned was only the Sodom king tithe remainder
The remainder of the other vanquished kings properties was not given to Sodom.

So your formula still falls short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Saverin: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

So why did you lie?

lie? lol.

I give up
Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by Goshen360(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

Well you also cherry picked because what Abraham returned was only the Sodom king tithe remainder
The remainder of the other vanquished kings properties was not given to Sodom.

So your formula still falls short

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dare you will never answer that question and just to say and let the audience see this scams you religious yahoos are perpetrating in the body of Christ. You can either be a nail or the hammer. I'm the hammer and I told you I'll expose your yahoo industries.

verses 16 tells us what was recovered and those are same are what verses 21 to 24 are making references to. The whole point is, ABRAHAM KEPT NOTHING TO HIMSELF.

So you can teach Christians Abraham's example of tithing and wants Christians to follow it from your supposed "it is Abraham's income" BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH CHRISTIANS NOT TO KEEP NOTHING FROM THE SAME INCOME and these whole "what the Lord hath delivered into thine hands" ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE GENERAL ABRAHAM INCOME. So why he did paid or gave tithe from it, Christians can keep the rest instead of teaching Christians to follow Abraham's examples still by ALSO giving rest out to where or those it belongs to and continue to live like that the rest of their lives.

grin grin grin grin grin

I have said my piece, AUDIENCE WHO READS CAN DEDUCE BY THEMSELVES. My points are made already!

1 Like

Re: OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes by felixomor: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goshen360:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I dare you will never answer that question and just to say and let the audience see this scams you religious yahoos are perpetrating in the body of Christ. You can either be a nail or the hammer. I'm the hammer and I told you I'll expose your yahoo industries.

verses 16 tells us what was recovered and those are same are what verses 21 to 24 are making references to. The whole point is, ABRAHAM KEPT NOTHING TO HIMSELF.

So you can teach Christians Abraham's example of tithing and wants Christians to follow it from your supposed "it is Abraham's income" BUT YOU CAN'T TEACH CHRISTIANS NOT TO KEEP NOTHING FROM THE SAME INCOME and these whole "what the Lord hath delivered into thine hands" ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE GENERAL ABRAHAM INCOME. So why he did paid or gave tithe from it, Christians can keep the rest instead of teaching Christians to follow Abraham's examples still by ALSO giving rest out to where or those it belongs to and continue to live like that the rest of their lives.

grin grin grin grin grin

I have said my piece, AUDIENCE WHO READS CAN DEDUCE BY THEMSELVES. My points are made already!

Good
But unfortunately your points are no match for the bible

1. The Bible clearly says God delivered Abraham enemies into his hands.
2. And then Abraham paid tithes (plural unlike what you implied that it was only tithe of Sodom) to the priest Melchizedek.

Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Wrote The New Testament ? / Should A Christian Restitute? / My Friend's Wedding Was Cancelled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.