Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (86285 Views)

Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / The Temple of YHVH Almighty / Anambra Catholic Church Flooded, Worshippers Hold Service In Front Of Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by nogasimplicity: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2017
live and let live

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by castrol180(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2017
olafunny:
you re on point bro

You get it...
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by truedemocrat(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2017
"Crazy of crazies"
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by 8stargeneral: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Whn world wan end nah ogun state en go start first.

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by yeman05(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2017
T
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Adaumunocha(f): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2017
No Comment.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by mercytripletz: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Lies!!!!
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by sisisioge: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2017
Omg! Dearest Lord in heaven! May God's mercy envelope the earth and bless His people with peace infinity. That Mora....Spooner just made people like Seun, billyonaire and other unbelievers' day. It is well o.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Ewedegubbler: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2017
In this Era of abject lack and poverty Inflicted on Nigerians by Sai babarism, I don't think it's a bad idea attending a church that believes and worships anything in exchange for Beer and peppersoup every Sunday...

This na Change church..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by meezynetwork(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Abomination

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by fidelson(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2017
U cannot convert Idol worshiping into a church, we call E gbe in Warri. They are idol worshipers (African traditional religion) Make dem stop to the deceieve demselves.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by cruz419(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2017
lol church abi beer palour
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by iriakanns(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2017
One man has succeeded in bewitching so many gullible morons... oh foolish ogun people its clear that the fake seer has bewitched you....
God help us. embarassedOne man has succeeded in bewitching so many gullible morons... oh foolish ogun people its clear that the fake seer has bewitched you....
God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by talk2percy(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Chai...indeed religion is the opium of the masses. The world and Africa in particular will b better of without religion.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by ashjay001(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2017
Taiwo20:
nothing new under the sun

Nothing o, my bro

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by samuelansa6(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Indeed the world has come to an end... na trumpet remain 2 sound
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Cooked up rubbish
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by illicit(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2017
I think you are a very good writer.... this is fiction right
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Sunkyphil(m): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2017
nkan nbe shocked
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by ifetexing(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
hmm indeed view unlimited techs via www.techsload.ga
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Mrkumareze(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2017
Ogun again ?
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by FBIL: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2017
After reading this, your Presido responded like this:
Only fifle prom za oza fart op da kwantri zat can allow zis Kind op Churches fa, bikos they're good in ritual killing fa. Zas why they're using one IPOB as their leader fa. But diz IPOB fifle cannot allow this Kind Church in the East fa, maybe zas why Aponja like it fa bikos Aponja like red, white and Shrine. OK, tumoro Monday, I go send Abba Kyari and other dan sanda to go inbestigate. Walahi..diz Aponja fifle too bad kawai..!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Evangelio(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Mustiboy:
I've finally gained admission into the university.
nairalanders, show your boy some love.
congrats mate....
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by 1kingwriter: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2017
When I read things like this, it reinforces the idea that anything you have courage to establish you MUST have followers.
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by riyanxeally(f): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2017
watever rocks their boat...who am I to conclude or judge one can worship whatever thy like...so the op m wondering if ure tryna condemn dem or wat
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by riczy(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2017
I pity any person dt will swallow dis piece u wrote, d lie was adequately prepared n dished aright
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by poweredcom(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2017
I like this church
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by lenghtinny(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2017
8stargeneral:
Whn world wan end nah ogun state en go start first.
Oga the church is in Lagos state...

The ogun they are talking about is the YORUBA god of iron not ogun state angry

3 Likes

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by reefah420(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
That's not the picture if you say the floor has a "fading red colour" angry angry

But she's drinking alcohol in a fucking church

shocked
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by SuccyJ(f): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
On this Sunday morning being the 15th of October 2017. I stand victorious over the earth and all my enemies therein. I am the master of the earth's fate and the captain of the earth's soul.
I attract unto myself all the things and people I need to cause positive changes on the earth.

I re-enforce my invincibility and fortifications over the evil arrows and darts of men of the underworld. I charge all forces of nature to always stand in defence of me and my loved ones including my Lady, MhizzAJ.

May the earth which I am the god and master be slippery for its enemies: those who are bent on destroying the general good of goodness, and people who lives therein.

All nations are opened unto me. May they always obey my presence and stand in awe of my abilities.

This I agree with the approval of the creator...Amen!

you may have written this for fun ( I don't know why you wrote it though) but I was touched by the words and I declared them unto myself. I've bn speaking to myself this morning you just added more words to mine. Nice one! Thanks...
Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2017
SuccyJ:

you may have written this for fun ( I don't know why you wrote it though) but I was touched by the words and I declared them unto myself. I've bn speaking to myself this morning you just added more words to mine. Nice one! Thanks...
What you read up there are words you don't say for fun. They are active forces that have been sent out to accomplish missions.

1 Like

Re: Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol by ipromise: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Verily!!! The end is near.. The empty skull congregants baffles me more..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.