Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. (3807 Views)

You Will Never Experience Monitoring Spirits After Using These Spiritual Remedy / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2017
I see billions of people all around the whole world, claiming to be christians and serving JEHOVAH through JESUS CHRIST our lord... "They go to church, sing on the alter, preach, behave well, You hear them say, "I am a christian" they know the trinity, which is the father, son and holyghost.. But the truth is that as a christian, if you have never for ones experience the power of the holyghost in you, either through prayers, speaking in tongues, prophesies or visions or even through singing.. Then my brother or sister, you are a fake christian, you are deceiving yourself, you are far from heaven.. The father, son and holyghost works together, you cannot be talking about GOD and JESUS as a christian and you have never experience the power of the holyghost in your life... "THE bible said that GOD will pour out his spirit and people shall dream dreams, give visions and prophesy... "IF you are lacking in those, then you are FAKE..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2017
cc lalasticlala and mynd44 let the people know the truth and let them retrace their christiandom..So many christians are indirectly fooling around all in the name of i go to church, i pray, i pay my tithe, so therefore i am a true christian..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Shelloween(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2017
Before I say what's on my mind, answer these questions. Have you experienced God or the Holy Spirit? If yes, share your experience with God or the holy spirit with us.

Analice107.... Your wisdom is needed here.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Shelloween:
Lol
BRO as funny as it may seems, the truth must be told..

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Spylord48: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Fake?

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2017
Spylord48:
Fake?
Fake like an aba made or chinko, because heaven recognises original christian..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Spylord48: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
Fake like an aba made or chinko, because heaven recognises original christian..
be deceiving yourself, you will be surprised that if heaven really exists ,on that day those that you called fake Christian will actually be the ones that will enter there ist.
How can you call yourself a Christian yet you can't help your neighbor in need?
Better face your own lane and don't try not to judge.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by amnesty7: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2017
Spiritual 419er spotted.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Uyi168: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2017
MARK16:18 says it all
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2017
Spylord48:

be deceiving yourself, you will be surprised that if heaven really exists ,on that day those that you called fake Christian will actually be the ones that will enter there ist.
How can you call yourself a Christian yet you can't help your neighbor in need?
Better face your own lane and don't try not to judge.
JESUS CHRIST gave us "LOVE" as the greatest commandments.. Any christian that shows love will actually help his or her neigbours when in need.. Anyone that dont give a helping hand is not a true christian,, Christianity is all about love.. GOD IS LOVE..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2017
amnesty7:
Spiritual 419er spotted.
how do you mean?
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Uyi168:
MARK16:18 says it all
Those are the signs that follow those that believe.. but the truth is that you cannot believe without first accepting JESUS, baptizing and receiving the holy spirit.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Shelloween:
Before I say what's on my mind, answer these questions. Have you experienced God or the Holy Spirit? If yes, share your experience with God or the holy spirit with us.

I have numerous experience with the holy spirits.. too many of them.. Let me share one and be brief about it.. My younger sister travled back to school by 12 noon, i was at home, it was rainy, i was relaxing on the sofa, almost getting ready to sleep off,, suddenly something woke me up like a touch and i just had that feeling to start praying for my sister.. I prayed for save journey.. IN three hours time, she called as to how up to 10 buses were involve in an accident along the ughelli to warri road and how people died, the road was like a river of blood.. their bus was in the midst of those that collided but miraculously their bus slide to the bush and they got off unharmed and untouched, only them were save... cc lalasticlala
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by analice107: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2017
Shelloween:

There'r no fake Christians, maybe Baby or Carnal Christians.

Baby Christians are those who are saved but do not know their rights in Christ, hence remain under the tutelage of others. They have the Holy Spirit, but do not know how to harness Him. They'll tell you they've never encountered the Holy Spirit, but they have, because without Him, conviction to accept Christ wouldn't ve been possible in the first place.

The Baby Christians just needs a good teacher to enlighten them on how to know who the Holy Spirit is and how to relate with Him, so that they can have their needs met.

He is a teacher, make use of His teaching ministry.

He is our helper, use His helping Ministry.

He is our Comforter, ask Him for Comfort when need be.

He is our Healer, Call Him when in need of it. etc.

That they are yet to experience these doesn't mean they are fake.

Carnal Christians are those who are saved tho, but they are not productive because the yearnings of their flesh won't be put under check.

They tell you the Bible says "All have 'sinned' and fallen short of the glory of God, none is holy". But, they willingly overlook the 'Sinned' in the past tense.
The three levels of Sin still operates in their lives.

These ones, the Master calls them 'Thorny Christians'. The cares of the world wouldn't allow them be productive.

BUT, they are still some in the midst of the saved ones, they are called TARES, Tares are not even Christians, so shouldn't be called 'Fake'. They know why they are in Church. They are plants, with another lord over their lives. They have their own agenda to promote, which is to weaken them from within, give the church a bad name, teach errors and cause the saved ones to sin, use satanic powers to perform fake miracles to draw the insensitive to error.

They are in Church to choke holiness out of the saved ones, with Unholy desires.

Every native doctor today is a prophet. Marine worshippers are all Prophetesses. Astrologers and sorcerers are Prophets who have their Churches.

They are not fake, they are not Christians.

Matt.7:22-24
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew:7:23

Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock

Christians are those who hears the sayings of Jesus and does them.

6 Likes

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 15, 2017
Analice107 you got it all wrong,, This life is not a joke, the life is a warfare, its a constant war between evil and good, light and darkness.. You cannot be save and still be carnal,,. Remember it is written, a carna man cannot please GOD.. How can you be save, if you cannot please GOD, how can you go to heaven if you cannot please GOD? It means the person is fake,, what is original is original and what is fake is fake... Its true that they need a teacher to know how to motivate the power of the holyghost in them.. But if that holy ghost dont manifest in them, are you sure they will still make heaven? Remember if a christian is pure, the holyghost manifest in them.. Now if the holy ghost dnt come to you, because you are not pure.. Does that make you save? "Definetely No..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2017
hmmm.just observing...
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by ElsonMorali: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2017
Uhm OP, it's either you are a Christian or you are not. There's nothing like fake Christian. Either you are Christ-like or you aren't.

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by analice107: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:

Analice107 you got it all wrong,, This life is not a joke, the life is a warfare, its a constant war between evil and good, light and darkness.
Sir, i didn't say a Christian's life is a joke, far from it. Christianity is warfare, that's why were are referred to as Soldiers. Anyone who becomes a Christian has automatically enlisted into the Army of Christ. Like soldiers, there's no retreat, no surrender. Satan the adversary is always present both inwardly and outwardly, fighting to gain control of our minds, for that is where he wins or looses.

Lordygram:

You cannot be save and still be carnal
Can be saved and be Carnal, only you won't grow spiritually. Infact, every Christian who got saved fought with Carnality before spiritual maturity came.

What is Carnality? To be carnal means to have fleshy attributes. LUSTS.
No one gets born again and overcomes Lust right there.

In Luke 8:1-15 The Lord outlined 4 classes of Christians.
1. The Way-side Christians or believers.

2. The Rocky believers.

3. The Thorny believers.

4. The Good Soil believers.

These all heard the Word, they believed and gladly RECEIVED it, but only one became productive. The others could not sustain their faith.

The Master likened them to a man who built his house on sand who will suffer loss when the tribulations comes.

1 Corinthians:3:11-15
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;

Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire

There are two kinds of builders up there. One build according to specification, but the other didn't, but, they both built on the same foundation.

Lordygram:

Remember it is written, a carna man cannot please GOD.. How can you be save, if you cannot please GOD, how can you go to heaven if you cannot please GOD? It means the person is fake,, what is original is original and what is fake is fake
I agree, a carnally minded person can not please God, but that doesn't mean their not his Children. They are just those who receive the talents too but do not multiply, they will suffer loss and if they remain unproductive, they shall be locked out.

Case in point, the 5Foolish virgins. They were virgins, but careless.
Lordygram:

Its true that they need a teacher to know how to motivate the power of the holyghost in them.. But if that holy ghost dont manifest in them, are you sure they will still make heaven? Remember if a christian is pure, the holyghost manifest in them.. Now if the holy ghost dnt come to you, because you are not pure.. Does that make you save? "Definetely No..[/b]
Yes, they will make heaven. It's like asking if a parent will reject a toddler if he keeps poohing and peeing on himself? He is saved, but learning to grow.

God is even better than earthly parents. If you can keep cleaning up your child who pees, poohs and vomits on himself until he grows up enough to know to go the appropriate place to do that, how much more God?

We are not called babes in Christ for nothing. A baby is a baby. If they die babes, they will still make heaven, because they had received the new nature which Christ gives at the point of redemption.

It happens instantly, just like a woman gets delivered of a child, that's how spiritual rebirth happens. When it happens, it has happened, except that Child dies.

That's also why natural Children are not held accountable for their acts, they are children.

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Uhm OP, it's either you are a Christian or you are not. There's nothing like fake Christian. Either you are Christ-like or you aren't.
Those that are christians by mouth and not by actions are the fake ones..
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by InsanePsycho(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
If you have experienced the holy spirit then you need to be admitted in a psychiatric hospital

Your mental illness has obviously progressed to the next stage undecided
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:
If you have experienced the holy spirit then you need to be admitted in a psychiatric hospital

Your mental illness has obviously progressed to the next stage undecided
may GOD forgive you.

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nelson21(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
"THE bible said that GOD will pour out his spirit and people shall dream dreams, give visions and prophesy... "IF you are lacking in those, then you are FAKE..

So where in the Bible did it say that if you can't see visions and prophesy then you are a fake Christian. Who are you to judge one as a fake Christian?

2 Likes

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by InsanePsycho(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
may GOD forgive you.

May you use your brain smiley
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:

May you use your brain smiley
THE bible says, only a fool says that there is no GOD.

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nelson21:

So where in the Bible did it say that if you can't see visions and prophesy then you are a fake Christian. Who are you to judge one as a fake Christian?
A lion gives birth to a lion,, A lion cant give birth to a goat.. You cannot be a true christian and not have the holy spirit...
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nelson21(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
A lion gives birth to a lion,, A lion cant give birth to a goat.. You cannot be a true christian and not have the holy spirit...

You have not answered my question.

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nelson21:

You have not answered my question.
I have given the answer, read my reply again.
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nelson21(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
"THE bible said that GOD will pour out his spirit and people shall dream dreams, give visions and prophesy... "IF you are lacking in those, then you are FAKE..

Thats what you wrote.
Where in the Bible does it say if you can't see visions and prophesy then you are a fake Christian?

Who are you to judge someone as being fake?

Please answer

1 Like

Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nelson21(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
I have given the answer, read my reply again.

undecided
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nelson21:

Thats what you wrote.
Where in the Bible does it say if you can't see visions and prophesy then you are a fake Christian?

Who are you to judge someone as being fake?

Please answer
The bible do not need to tell you everything.. It says pour out my spirit to people,, the people here are the children of GOD and not unbelievers.. So if he pours out the spirit and you dont dream dreams or see visions, what does that tell you? It means you are not with the holy spirit and not a real christian...
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by InsanePsycho(m): 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
THE bible says, only a fool says that there is no GOD.

The bible was written and is believed by fools so I am not surprised
Re: If As A Christian, You Have Never Experience The Holy Ghost, Then You Are Fake.. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
InsanePsycho:

The bible was written and is believed by fools so I am not surprised
Sigh!!! may GOD help you and make you experience his LOVE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? / Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) / Everyone Should Be Stoned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.