Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,477 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Christianity Or Insanity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Or Insanity (1503 Views)

TB Joshua: It Takes Insanity To Deny This Resemblance / Dunamis Pastor And His Wife Shed Tears After Healing Twin Sisters Of Insanity / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Or Insanity by Neymar1095(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2017
Think about the story from the outside.

God sacrificed....himself....to himself...to save us....from himself.

How can people be Stupid in this 21st century.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:
Think about the story from the
outside.

God sacrificed....himself....to himself...to
save us....from himself.

Your are wrong.

It is God sacrificed His Son to save us from destruction which we brought upon ourselves by disobeying God. because He loves us.

John 3:16-18 KJV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. [18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We Christians are not stupid , surely we are not. When you cannot see beyond this physical world, then you are the one that is not wise.

1 Corinthians 1:17-21 KJV
For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. [18] For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish FOOLISHNESS; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written, I will destroy the WISDOM of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. [20] Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? [21] For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom KNEW NOT GOD, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to SAVE them that believe.

Be wise spirituality :

Romans 8:5-8 KJV
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by cloudgoddess(f): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Your are wrong.

It is God sacrificed His Son to save us from destruction

Are god and jesus one? Or completely separate?

which we brought upon ourselves by disobeying God.
Who is "we"? Why should the entire human race be responsible for what two people supposedly did thousands of years ago? How is that a just system?

because He loves us
Then why does hell exist?

8 Likes

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by BluntBoy(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:
Think about the story from the outside.

God sacrificed....himself....to himself...to save us....from himself.

Bro, the Roman Catholic Church is to blame for the confusion.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by ElsonMorali: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:
Think about the story from the
outside.

God sacrificed....himself....to himself...to
save us....from himself.

@bolded, if that's what you understand about the mystery of Salvation, then I suddenly realize that you still have a long way to go.

Don't throw your ignorance about the internet passing them off as wisdom.

It's always interesting when someone makes a stupid statement and then accuses others of stupidity.

If there's something you don't understand about the Christian religion, the sensible thing to do is ASK!

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
cloudgoddess:

Are god and jesus one? Or completely separate?

Who is "we"? Why should the entire human race be responsible for what two people supposedly did thousands of years ago? How is that a just system?

Then why does hell exist?

Jesus and God are one in purpose. They are united .What the Father wants is what pleases Jesus. But they are different Personalities. Just like you bear your father's saw name and would answer that name in School whenever the name is called.This does not mean your father is not existing.And you will carry out the instructions of your father.

The reason I used "we" is because when Adam and Eve sinned against God , spirit of sin entered into them and from them they pass that sinful nature to every man born throught sexual intercourse. We automatically inherit that sinful nature.

There is no way you can live without committing one sin or the other, at least to lie in defense or avoid blame/ purnishment.

The nature of man is described in :

Romans 7:15-25 KJV
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. [16] If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. [17] Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. [18] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. [19] For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. [20] Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. [21] I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. [22] For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: [23] But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. [24] O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? [25] I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

If you will inherit your farmer's properties you will also inherit his sins . That is why insanity is inheritable.

As it is in the physical so it is in the spiritual .

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by obinna58(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Your are wrong.

It is God sacrificed His Son to save us from destruction which we brought upon ourselves by disobeying God. because He loves us.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. [17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. [18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We Christians are not stupid , surely we are not. When you cannot see beyond this physical world, then you are the one that is not wise.

For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. [18] For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish FOOLISHNESS; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. [19] For it is written, I will destroy the WISDOM of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. [20] Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? [21] For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom KNEW NOT GOD, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to SAVE them that believe.

Be wise spirituality :

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Jesus was created just like any other being God created, what made him only begotten son of god
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Neymar1095(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
ElsonMorali:

@bolded, if that's what you understand about the mystery of Salvation, then I suddenly realize that you still have a long way to go.

Don't throw your ignorance about the internet passing them off as wisdom.

It's always interesting when someone makes a stupid statement and then accuses others of stupidity.

If there's something you don't understand about the Christian religion, the sensible thing to do is ASK!
Oya explain
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
obinna58:

Jesus was created just like any other being God created, what made him only begotten son of god

Jesus was created by God but not like me and you.

God created animals differently ,
He created plants differently
He created angels differently .

He created JESUS DIFFERENTLY.

Even among the angels ,God created satan differently .

Read: Ezekiel 28:13-19.

Jesus was the first God created and with Jesus every other thing was created

I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning,before the earth existed.
When there were no depths, I was born,when there were no springs abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled in place,before the hills, I was born;
while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields,nor the beginning of the dust of the world.
When he established the heavens, I was there;when he set a circle on the surface of the deep,
when he established the clouds above,when the springs of the deep became strong,
when he gave to the sea its boundary,that the waters should not violate his commandment,when he marked out the foundations of the earth;
then I was the craftsman by his side.I was a delight day by day,always rejoicing before him,
rejoicing in his whole world.My delight was with the sons of men.
“Now therefore, my sons, listen to me,for blessed are those who keep my ways.
Hear instruction, and be wise.Don’t refuse it.
Blessed is the man who hears me,watching daily at my gates,waiting at my door posts.
For whoever finds me, finds life,and will obtain favor from the LORD.
But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul.All those who hate me love death.”

Read the above carefully .

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by ElsonMorali: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Neymar1095:

Oya explain

What would you want to know?
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by obinna58(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Jesus was created by God but not like me and you.

God created animals differently ,
He created plants differently
He created angels differently .

He created JESUS DIFFERENTLY.

Even among the angels ,God created satan differently .

Read: Ezekiel 28:13-19.

Jesus was the first God created and with Jesus every other thing was created

I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning,before the earth existed.
When there were no depths, I was born,when there were no springs abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled in place,before the hills, I was born;
while as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields,nor the beginning of the dust of the world.
When he established the heavens, I was there;when he set a circle on the surface of the deep,
when he established the clouds above,when the springs of the deep became strong,
when he gave to the sea its boundary,that the waters should not violate his commandment,when he marked out the foundations of the earth;
then I was the craftsman by his side.I was a delight day by day,always rejoicing before him,
rejoicing in his whole world.My delight was with the sons of men.
“Now therefore, my sons, listen to me,for blessed are those who keep my ways.
Hear instruction, and be wise.Don’t refuse it.
Blessed is the man who hears me,watching daily at my gates,waiting at my door posts.
For whoever finds me, finds life,and will obtain favor from the LORD.
But he who sins against me wrongs his own soul.All those who hate me love death.”

Read the above carefully .
Jesus is another type of being created by God, God cannot just create God, it must pass through process of birth in order for them to exhibit the same character

Jesus isn't the son of God but a creation

Religion and their foolishness

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Your are wrong.

Be wise spirituality :

God bless you
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
obinna58:

Jesus is another type of being created by God, God cannot just create God, it must pass through process of birth in order for them to exhibit the same character

Jesus isn't the son of God but a creation

Religion and their foolishness

You call religion foolishness. But it is the other way round.

If you are wise ,how can you expect everything to pass through the process of birth because we humans paas through process of birth ,b4 they will exhibit the same character?

Are the angels giving birth to? Don't they exhibit the same characters. Have you ever heard of mother angels?

Who designed that process of birth for us. You expect the designer to design the same for Himself. God can choose which ever form or design He wants.

Don't you know that among living things , reproductive processes are different. The plants have processes diff from that of animals . The animals are of diff processes too .That of goat is different from birds, birds is diff from earthworms etc.

You don't have a brain / or wisdom when compared to God .

God can choose His created beings to be His Sons , you cannot tell Him the process He would take.

It is the kind of soul and spirit you are created with that determins who or what you belong to.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:
God bless you
God bless you too.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:
God bless you
God bless you too.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Babatunde360: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

You call religion foolishness. But it is the other way round.

If you are wise ,how can you expect everything to pass through the process of birth because we humans paas through process of birth ,b4 they will exhibit the same character?

Are the angels giving birth to? Don't they exhibit the same characters. Have you ever heard of mother angels?

Who designed that process of birth for us. You expect the designer to design the same for Himself. God can choose which ever form or design He wants.

Don't you know that among living things , reproductive processes are different. The plants have processes diff from that of animals . The animals are of diff processes too .That of goat is different from birds, birds is diff from earthworms etc.

You don't have a brain / or wisdom when compared to God .

God can choose His created beings to be His Sons , you cannot tell Him the process He would take.

It is the kind of soul and spirit you are created with that determins who or what you belong to.

But the Bible says we were created in god's image pls explain
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Babatunde360:

But the Bible says we were created in god's image pls explain

We are created in the image of God means ;

We humans have the shape of God . God has a head , hands legs like the ones we have .

It also means we have creative attribute of God. God is a Creator of things , we human beings also have that creativity character in us .

It means we have the will to do things we feel are good for us

It means we are part of God. That is why we can communicate with Him directly. That is ,our soul is from God .

All the above attributes are different from that of other creation of God. It is only man that God gave these qualities to.

That is we are like small gods. The bible says this in:

Psalm 82:6 KJV
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Neymar1095(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

We humans have the shape of God . God has a head , hands legs like the ones we have .

It also means we have creative attribute of God. God is a Creator of things , we human beings also have that creativity character in us .

It means we are part of God. That is why we can communicate with Him directly. That is ,our soul is from God .

All the above attributes are different from that of other creation of God. It is only man that God gave these qualities to.

Stop giving us assumption. Everything in the Bible is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Neymar1095:
Stop giving us assumption. Everything in the Bible is a lie.
Give examples.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2017
enilove:

Have you seen God?Stop making assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Christians and their PAGAN confusion !

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:

Can you see spirits?

John 4:24 KJV
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2017
frosbel2:
Christians and their PAGAN confusion !

You don't follow religion you follow Jesus.

It is only Jesus that can tell you his true worshippers and churches.

As we read in :

Revelation 2:13-16 KJV
I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is : and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. [14] But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. [15] So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. [16] Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Jesus knows his true churches.

Repent and turn back to God b4 it gets late for you.
Truly there are satanic chuches. But seek God and he will direct your ways.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
enilove:

Can you see spirits?

John 4:24 KJV
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

enilove post=61453662:

You are confused.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by betterABIAstate: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
God son sacrificed himself to God the father to save us.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
enilove:

You don't follow religion you follow Jesus.

It is only Jesus that can tell you his true worshippers and churches.

As we read in :

Revelation 2:13-16 KJV
I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is : and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. [14] But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. [15] So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. [16] Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Jesus knows his true churches.

Repent and turn back to God b4 it gets late for you.
Truly there are satanic chuches. But seek God and he will direct your ways.

Do we follow God or Jesus ? Who is supreme God or Jesus ? Are you saying that without Jesus we are incapable of obeying God ?
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Jesus is the son of God and Jesus has hands and legs,so definitely God can't look any different,
Have you seen where a human being give birth to a cow.
Cow will born cow
And Humans will born humans.
Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Jesus is the son of God and Jesus has hands and legs,so definitely God can't look any different,
Have you seen where a human being give birth to a cow.
Cow will born cow
And Humans will born humans.
Are you indirectly saying God is human?

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by enilove(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
Are you indirectly saying God is human?

No, it is the other way round.

Human is god.

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Babatunde360: 12:12am On Oct 21, 2017
enilove:

does he have a penis or a pussy

1 Like

Re: Christianity Or Insanity by Babatunde360: 12:16am On Oct 21, 2017
betterABIAstate:
God son sacrificed himself to God the father to save us.

Sacrificed his weekend. I think Judas made more of a sacrifice than jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Sex Tape Of Lagos Pastor – Cleric Allegedly Released Video Himslef / Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? / Evolution VS Creation - Which One Really Make Sense? Let's Settle This Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.