Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Can Someone Please Verify This For Me, URGENT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Please Verify This For Me, URGENT (756 Views)

Who Can Verify This Job Interview. / Please Verify Is This Is Real Or Scam Https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng / Please Verify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Verify This For Me, URGENT by Ejire1914(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2017
HELLO

Excel ( EDT) entrepreneurial development team received your application to the online opening ,and following recommendation by (indeed.com)

We are impressed with your expertise and hope to see you take our platform to stardom With entrepreneurial acumen.

However , the human resources team officially invite you for a portfolio orientation for the vacuum of GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURIAL INTERN at the administrative HUB (excel) as scheduled below:-

Date: Monday16th October 2017.

Time: 10:am prompt

Venue: 1st FLOOR RIGHT WING, NIPCO PLC SERVICE COMPLEX, 74 demunrin road, Alapere Ketu Lagos Nigeria.

(From Ketu bustop drive down/board a bus or pick a bike to the above venue ).

Be punctual, dress corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point of accreditation at the security department.

NB: no payment of any sort will be required on selection

Best regards.
EXLS TO
POWERED BY EXCEL CORPORATION
(www.excelcorporation.com.ng)
Re: Can Someone Please Verify This For Me, URGENT by OneCallAway: 5:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Ejire1914:
HELLO

Excel ( EDT) entrepreneurial development team received your application to the online opening ,and following recommendation by (indeed.com)

We are impressed with your expertise and hope to see you take our platform to stardom With entrepreneurial acumen.

However , the human resources team officially invite you for a portfolio orientation for the vacuum of GRADUATE ENTREPRENEURIAL INTERN at the administrative HUB (excel) as scheduled below:-

Date: Monday16th October 2017.

Time: 10:am prompt

Venue: 1st FLOOR RIGHT WING, NIPCO PLC SERVICE COMPLEX, 74 demunrin road, Alapere Ketu Lagos Nigeria.

(From Ketu bustop drive down/board a bus or pick a bike to the above venue ).

Be punctual, dress corporately and ensure you print a hard copy of this email, to be presented at the point of accreditation at the security department.

NB: no payment of any sort will be required on selection

Best regards.
EXLS TO