Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (39214 Views)

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Ikorodu Lagos Boat Mishap: 4 Dead, 4 Missing / The Moment Air Niugini Plane Crashed Into Sea In Micronesia, Papua New Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by PrettyN: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
angry
kiasolate:
Rip to the dead, quick recovery to the survivors
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by PrettyN: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
God have mercy on us all amen �
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by PrettyN: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
sad
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by naturalflow: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
give it up to this op . quality as always.
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
psp2pc:
to the above posters saying 42 year old place, a 42 year old with constant maintenance is still fit to fly.
so how on earth will you keep maintaining a plane older than you, a rare antique plane. Oya can you maintain your old car for 15 years without both the owner and the car getting tired of each other
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by Freeezzz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
There's more to this... cool
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Rip to the dead. Some people are ignorantly shouting 42_yr old plane as if Nigeria's presidential jets are one day olds.

The AIRPEACE we celebrate in Naija today uses Boeing 737 and when was the last time Boeing produced a 737 jet? Most planes are very old but what matters is maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

42 year old plane with obvious bad maintenance, if na oyinbo carry this news now they will say it's racism.
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
They should investigate the whole thing
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
so how on earth will you keep maintaining a plane older than you, a rare antique plane. Oya can you maintain your old car for 15 years without both the owner and the car getting tired of each other
there are airlines that still fly Boeing 737s and those planes are close to 50yrs old. most of the planes u see flying are 20+ yrs.

1 Like

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by haibe(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
agarawu23:
I hate airport landing that are close to water, even when the plane is on the sea or ocean, my heart beat fast. sad

Rip to the dead.
which is better? Crashing on the sea or land?
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
But that guy that said he ran out to film it. It shows that something is wrong with humanity now. In those days everybody would be trying to help, but now somebody will even borrow phone to film calamity.

1 Like

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by sukkot: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
good. all these french colonists milking francophone africa. YAH taking em down one by one. africa will be free

and ermm to all you blind bats, the plane belongs to the french. and it was an all white crew i believe. bringing supplies to the french army based in ivory coast

1 Like

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Baba.
That is why Africans will forever remain slaves to whites because we are blind to development & change. cool cool
agarawu23:
only Africa will allow such planes to still have valid flying license. Even if na motor person use for 42 years, we go know the level
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by 4ward(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okay
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
AleAirHub:
Baba.
That is why Africans will forever remain slaves to whites because we are blind to development & change. cool cool
God go help us
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by babaarewa(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
roqrules04:
Africans sha.. Why so much crowd at the scene
Dem no get work.
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by vanvino(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Am I first to comment?
Anyways
Rip to the dead.
How I wish the plane was carrying our corrupt politicians.

even if it does, the Plane will end up replacing Devil advocate with the Devil himself. Nigeria ran out of Good citizens since 1970
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by chidooh1: 6:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
That 42yrs old plane belonged to Moldovan airline, Used by French military to bring equipments for their colleagues in Africa. Nothing concerns Africa there. With good maintenance some solid technologies can last as long as you want them. I have a Mazda 626 manufactured in 1993 which runs smoothly like it was manufactured yesterday, i always travel round the country with it, from Lagos to kano, PortHarcourt to calabar the secret is good maintenance

1 Like

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by RaptorX: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
To all of you disparaging your continent is Moldova now an African country or did you people even read the whole content.
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by Angy55(f): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Miserablemee:
LORD let this happen to our thieving politicians.

Amen
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by imma2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make I go attempt the same landing for my Flight Simulator. I guess they under-estimated the aircraft's weight to fuel consumption not considering the aircraft is over 42 years old thereby, the engine might not perform optimally according to the manufacturer's specs sad sad.
If that was the case, it should have declared an emergency.

Modified: I just checked some weather cast for that day. The pilot was probably dealing with strong tailwinds which surged unexpectedly on approach. With that said, It's not advisable for pilots to land or take-off in strong tail wind conditions, Tailwinds are only in the plane's favour when it gets to cruising altitudes.

I could still be wrong so I'm eager to hear the final accident report.
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Amennnn oo
agarawu23:
God go help us

1 Like

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by number5(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked
Miserablemee:
LORD let this happen to our thieving politicians.

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by joinnow: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
agarawu23:
I hate airport landing that are close to water, even when the plane is on the sea or ocean, my heart beat fast. sad

Rip to the dead.
But it better
If its ordinary ground all passenger for die and fire for catch
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by jantavanta(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
WhiteRacist:
Africa is a shithole and a monumental failure. after years of independence nothing over there to show for it.

There is something to show for it: no Hurricanes.
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
galadima77:
42 year old craft
Isn't that old enough to be retired?
me self taya 4 Africans oo. 42 Years no be small thing naa anh anh

1 Like

Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Am I first to comment? Anyways Rip to the dead. How I wish the plane was carrying our corrupt politicians.
I agree on that
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by Wallace2107: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
agarawu23:
only Africa will allow such planes to still have valid flying license. Even if na motor person use for 42 years, we go know the level
. I see u are so so unintelligent.who said it was owned or operated by Africans? Olodo go back to school n get some brains grin
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
May we not die before our time ijn amen R.i.P. Ember blood thirsty devils will not succeed wit any of us here .
Pray hard.
Re: Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) by crismark(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2017
agarawu23:

Rip to the dead.
as if e don enta plane b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

International Cargo Flight Lands In Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. See Photos / Boy Returning From School Killed By Politician’s Convoy In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.