Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (67175 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by victrick105: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Correct girl

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by sinkhole: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
hanassholesolo:
So there are good people like this in Nigeria
You no dey read?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Ofemmanu1: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
*soobs*
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by luminouz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
ovieigho:
OMG! I trip o...
See affection..
I need to send something..
Yah....to.my account!!!! tongue
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by lastchild: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Whatever good anybody does and rushed to share it online is always being misunderstood by me, I see it as an attention seeking
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
Florblu:
Awwwwww...

I wish and pray I will be able to do same to someone someday.

So u wish your Friend will get mad so u can also have the opportunity to snap with them?
SMH

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Intellad(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
I will still fault her..... what if the guy finally regain his sense and find out about the pictures, knowing fully well that this pictures is everlasting on the internet? I think the lady should have still keep this pictures till the guy gets well, then she can ask for his permits before posting it....
this might hunt the guy in the future...
I'm just trying to make common sense.....
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by uchaymart(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
zionmade1:
wow am so touched. this is undiluted love.

pls who knows oladeebo from secondary school, help extend this kind of gesture to him too. its so obvious the guy needs it. if u call for donation, i will help donate a chain and a padlock.

You were making sense until you introduced [b][/b]chain and padlock...
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Intellad(m): 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
lastchild:
Whatever good anybody does and rushed to share it online is always being misunderstood by me, I see it as an attention seeking
same with me... I don't appreciate online touchy stories.... staged
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
royalamour:

I don't like goats and vultures quoting me.
Don't you dare again.

Lwkmd oooooo ...." Goats and vultures" ...so animals now talk? grin
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Naija babes would never do this for man
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by akigbemaru: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by iammolise(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
wow! This is touching can there be any nigerian lady alive who can do this ... I doubt!
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by baby124: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na wa ooooo. Ewoooo. She really tried o.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by royalamour(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
lestat:

See gay make up... So gay , ultra gay,these faggs just made up after a fight

while you are attempting to French kiss him why not go on your knees and blow him?

I am sure you want to so badly from all I can see here

Who is this rat?
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by timibare(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Omo see forehead!
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by CHARLOE(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
I bet no naija girl can do that, True love still exist in Kenya!
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by encryptjay(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
See kindness There's hope for humanity.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
decatalyst:
She has the purest of love and compassion for human kind in her heart.

If only everyone would develop this part of their heart, the world would be fun to stay in cry
highlight Africa in bold
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by slimmax: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who is looking for the definition of Love(without money)……. see am here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by marwanafrica: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
if na 4 my village dey go say na d girl couse d boy madness,
and dey will come up wit a reason dat: she knows dat d madness is just for a particular tym period he will be cured soon, dts y she staged it.
but tnk God no b my village na kenya where everytin is possible

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Ahassani(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
IamHeWrites:
More Photos Here; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/lady-won-heart-of-many-after-she-shares.html

leave her alone may she enjoy her life jare
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
lastchild:
your are missing the point. It's for people to understand her cause. This is not showing off but clear passion
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Intellad:
I will still fault her..... what if the guy finally regain his sense and find out about the pictures, knowing fully well that this pictures is everlasting on the internet? I think the lady should have still keep this pictures till the guy gets well, then she can ask for his permits before posting it....
this might hunt the guy in the future...
I'm just trying to make common sense.....
on the contrary, it has helped the guy come to limelight. He will get more care than condemnation.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Consider the motive, she is out of funds to keep supporting him.
She needs financial support to continue the good work. That's the sole objective of the post.

Intellad:

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Intellad:
online/ media is good for social individuals tackling social problems. It gets them support they need.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Augustap(f): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Beautiful heart with a pretty face. Bless her.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Do you now understand why drug dealers deserve the death sentence?
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by cooljoe(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
men this lady try abeg.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by SimonRose(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
zionmade1:
wow am so touched. this is undiluted love.

pls who knows oladeebo from secondary school, help extend this kind of gesture to him too. its so obvious the guy needs it. if u call for donation, i will help donate a chain and a padlock.

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by HeWrites(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Do you now understand why drug dealers deserve the death sentence?

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The UNILAG Student, Tope Who Died After Returning From A Club / Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) / Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.