Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' (67186 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / DELSU Graduate Who Went Mentally Deranged Is Now Back On His Feet / Mentally Deranged Man Wearing Lord's Chosen Church Apron In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by HeWrites(m): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
cooljoe:
men this lady try abeg.
No be small
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by HeWrites(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Talkwell:

Nigerians no go near you if u craze,dem go Begin spread rumor say wetin do u na human sacrifice gone wrong

Even when doctor say na drug abuse,dem go begin shout where e family members dey?

Sorry u mean if u craze?
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by AbbeyLawrence(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is what life should be all about ...the world will be a better place if 30% of it inhabitants can be good hearted like this Kenyan lady
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by AdeizaPrime(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
decatalyst:
She has the purest of love and compassion for human kind in her heart.

If only everyone would develop this part of their heart, the world would be fun to stay in...some are already begging NASA for a space in Mars cry

I'm booking my flight with SpaceX because they'd reach there first
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by josessybj: 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
GOD bless you madam, but nobody force him to take drugs ooo.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by brojoshua: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
A friend in need is a friend indeed and God bless her for that, and also for she was not ashamed of him when it was very bad. She did an excellent work and such is commendable even by God. How I wish people like that are leaders who used her life and mean to help the helpless even in a very terrible condition at which most people will rather mock and sneer, rather than all these wicked criminals, destroyers and looters who are called. Again God bless her but destruction unto all those wicked leaders and their false prophets. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by DavidEsq(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
HeWrites:

Am sure there is but very rear

Lalasticlala
Wetin u mean by that; @ the highlighted? embarassed
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by emonis88: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
so as d guy mad reach him agree make them snap am? so madness cool sha.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nukilia: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
chivic:
This kind of lady can easily make heaven

You can imagine priests pass by this same guy and they never help him out...
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by MajorGenGoody(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
[b][/b] grin Omo see film. Anyway am waiting for the part two
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by morbeta(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Heart of gold. Her heart is as beautiful as her face.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nukilia: 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
majekdom2:
online/ media is good for social individuals tackling social problems. It gets them support they need.

You're correct, but social media has been abused by those who will say "TYPE AMEN"... What a world!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Very nice of her. May God continue to bless her.
And for the junkies in the house, i hope una dey see this one now ooo. May God help y'all
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
This brought tears to my eyes.

True friends are those who stick with you no matter what. I want to be a true friend. God bless you.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmmmm!! Can I do this, I don't know. This is wat Jesus was talking abt. Love ur neighbour as urself. This is how to show love, not giving money to one Pastor to buy furniture in his house or build a school that ur children can't attend. The way to God's heart is charity n this is it ppl. Stop making pastors richer by the day.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
looks like a movie scene
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by visijo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na movie sha
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by bellville: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
lastchild:
Whatever good anybody does and rushed to share it online is always being misunderstood by me, I see it as an attention seeking
She put it up to seek financial support from well-meaning people. It appears she's been the only one spending on the rehab. Now she needs help. I think it's appropriate.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by oladeebo: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
such is life!
it make me remembered an event happened.
A rich man had occasion and there was crowd of people, the mallams sitting on the rug at the center when a mad man rushed into the crowd and sat at the center of the mallams.
Some panicking, some fearless.
The rich man stand-up and call on the mallams to do what they can do to help cure the mad man, if money is needed don't bother.
The mallams started looking at each other, those who have spiritual power know the work started, those who just come to share cake started sweating, some even left the sitting.
There was a sheick(sheu) among the mallam, He stand-up hold the head of the mad man and continue reciting surats of holly Quran profusely at the center head of the mad man for about not less than 45 minutes the crowd said Amin.
By the time he finished and left the mad man head the man had already cure, looking at himself, wonder how he can come amidst of people unclad, he shed tears.
he was taken inside for bathing clothing, he is well till today.
There may be some body who may know about this happening here.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by perdollar(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
wife material
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by perdollar(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
oladeebo:
such is life!
it make me remembered an event happened.
A rich man had occasion and there was crowd of people, the mallams sitting on the rug at the center when a mad man rushed into the crowd and sat at the center of the mallams.
Some panicking, some fearless.
The rich man stand-up and call on the mallams to do what they can do to help cure the mad man, if money is needed don't bother.
The mallams started looking at each other, those who have spiritual power know the work started, those who just come to share cake started sweating, some even left the sitting.
There was a sheick(sheu) among the mallam, He stand-up hold the head of the mad man and continue reciting surats of holly Quran profusely at the center head of the mad man for about not less than 45 minutes the crowd said Amin.
By the time he finished and left the mad man head the man had already cure, looking at himself, wonder how he can come amidst of people unclad, he shed tears.
he was taken inside for bathing clothing, he is well till today.
There may be some body who may know about this happening here.
nonsense craps
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wen he was spending money sniffing and swallowing the drugs wsnt he warned? Buh am sure he ddnt listen.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by 2shure: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Good heart
She wud be such a loving and caring lady o
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
If Davido was one of his friends he would av been blamed for druging him and making him Mad.

grin
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by oladeebo: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
perdollar:
nonsense craps
haa, it hard to believe since scientists never beleive in some reality of the life, life is amazing.
may be you may find yourself in which doctor do anything with in their power in hospital but failed and send you home for home treatment and you may be cure.
it had happened to many.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by DiamondTips(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Say No To Drugs embarassed
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
If this is coke, his dopamine receptors might be completely damaged.. Chances of a relapse are astronomical
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by 1megastar(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
God we see him through
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by ThatFairGuy: 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmmn, seems like curse.
Florblu:
Awwwwww...
I wish and pray I will be able to do same to someone someday.
Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by Charles4075(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

Okay pig.....extend my greeting 2 ur fellow pigs wink
Lolzzzzzz. I swear, you wicked bros.

Re: Lady Shares Before & After Photos Of Her Classmate Who Went 'mentally Deranged' by placeofallure(f): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
HeWrites:

Am sure there is but very rear

Lalasticlala

Very "Rare" you mean to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Wears Bible As Face Mask (video) / Dr Amechi Obiora Is Dead! The 'O' In EKO Hospital Dies / 22 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 276. 6 Deaths, 44 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.