Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Restructuring Nigeria: What Will Be Your Verdict If You Are To Judge? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring Nigeria: What Will Be Your Verdict If You Are To Judge? (391 Views)

Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations / Restructuring Nigeria Is Not Buhari's Priority - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructuring Nigeria: What Will Be Your Verdict If You Are To Judge? by Kirgyakos(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Virtually everybody in Nigeria know about what is going on in our great nation today(restructuring,seccesion etc).
Many are in favour of the motion, where as some are strongly kicking agaist it, some are just there watching as events unfold without saying word, while others just don't know what is actually going on.

Yes, it is true that we have 3 basic categories of persons in life.
1. We have those that make things happen.
2. They are also those who just seat and watch things happen and lastly.
3. The ones who just don't know what is happening around them.

Though this might not be why I'm here but I think it's some how related to the question on ground.

To me nigeria should just remain the way it is, because not only will restructing take us backward, but also enhance or breed in us self-centeredness,tribalism,sectionalism and even nepotism which will in no way help our cause.

In addition to that, it will mean that nigeria will no longer be practising fedralism but the direct opposite of it which is confedralism. A system which advocates for regional supremacy over the central government. How can we as a nation trive in this kind of scenerio? Or have we forgotten a saying that goes like this. "that when things fall apart the center can not hold". What we actually need to restructure is our minds,ideologies and most importantly our religious and spiritual life.

This is my take on the issue on ground.
Feel free friends to add yours...!
Insulting one another will not help us at all.
So Talk ya own make naija betta.
''HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL''.
Re: Restructuring Nigeria: What Will Be Your Verdict If You Are To Judge? by LordIsaac(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
When you are on a certain path for 57 years and yet, you still have school chilɗren sitting on bare floor for want of chairs, it follows that you need a turn arounɗ...a restructuring!

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria: What Will Be Your Verdict If You Are To Judge? by ibkgab001: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
With it without restructuring Nigeria should be great

By the way we are still looking for NNamdi to know his opninion

1 Like

Re: Restructuring Nigeria: What Will Be Your Verdict If You Are To Judge? by Kirgyakos(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
LordIsaac:
When you are on a certain path for 57 years and yet, you still have school chilɗren sitting on bare floor for want of chairs, it follows that you need a turn arounɗ...a restructuring!

you have a point there my guy. So thanks 4 your cont3bution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hypothetical Question: If Buhari/Tinubu Were Drowning, Who Would You Rescue? / 2019 Election: Our Support For Gov. Ortom Is 110 Percent — Benue’s Leaders / 'Governor Wike For 2019 Vice President' Posters Spotted In Abuja (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.