Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (88111 Views)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Mary Appears Live In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
9jaBloke:
'...just like what happened 100 years ago on the 13th of October 1917 in Portugal.'-CBCN's Page

Topic says "Virgin Mary appears in Edo State"-CBCN.

These are two totally different statements and the second one quoted CBCN out of context.

Did anyone bother to find out what CBCN was actually referring to?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun
I swear some people didn't even read the post,they just started blasting trash. A brained being would read a post carefully,understands it and then add his / her comments. But here on nairaland pple just type rubbish here.

But what I observed about catholics is that whenever people abuse them or use insultive languages, they wouldn't reply back. It's like they practice the true religion.(truth be told)

4 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by introvertme: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
girl4rmspace:

What a stupid statement
How is it stupid?
Mary isn't a Virgin oooo grin
She had other children oo

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Facile17(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Virgin Mary Mother of God
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by introvertme: 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kylekent59:

I swear some people didn't even read the post,they just started blasting trash. A brained being would read a post carefully,understands it and then add his / her comments. But here on nairaland pple just type rubbish here.

But what I observed about catholics is that whenever people abuse them or use insulting languages, they wouldn't reply back. It's like they practice the true religion.(truth be told)

Yeah,Idol worship grin
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by bams2999(m): 7:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Big lies, Scammer
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by mannatech: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
smile11s:
I am Catholic. But why do we use a white woman to represent Mary and also Jesus. Baffles me tho.
Cuz that's the complexion of the Israelites. Abi u don ever hear say white and white born another color

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
XD3G:
Apparition abi Hallucination?
All of the above
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by ikp120(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Differential:
Smdh
WTF! shocked So you have dick? undecided
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
introvertme:

Yeah,Idol worship grin
Just like I typed above. They wouldn't reply back. They just let go.
Am I have been to catholic church before. They worship God through Jesus. Jesus is often mentioned during their worship. And they honor Mary also. Then there is this. Image of Mary which they place for remembrance and also a statue of Jesus. But I have never seen them worshiping Mary ooo.
It's like they call Mary to intercede for them as they pray. My own observation

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
bestspoke:
Virgin Mary did not appear and it cannot be accepted as an apparition.
The Facebook post isn't claiming an apparition either....Just google samething that happened on that day in portugal.Look at the facebook post and look at the nairaland topic.

Don't confuse yourself as a Catholic by falling. into the trap of ignorance.

CBCN will never write Mary's appearance when she didn't. Re-read their statement, these yeye bloggers will soon cause third world war.
Lool... ah tell you bro
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
zionmade1:
Everyday i try hard to convince myself that catholics are not idolaters but these kinds of news keep dealing blows to that believe.

Stupidity is wen u ask mary who is in heaven to help u talk to the person who lives in u. Wat sort of ignorance is that? All through the books of Acts from 3-Revelation there was no where any reverence to mary was made, is it that catholics are wiser than the apostles.
Hope we all make heaven at the end of the day
Stop over thinking. You can't understand.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by kereman1: 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
ohh Lawd.
wat a lie¿ I kw d sheepy among us will say its true. those niggas b hallucinating afta smoking weed.

religion is the opium for d ppl.

I can Neva believe this shiit
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Veryrudeswagg(m): 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
divv75:
Thanks be to God for this Great Miracle of the Sun.....we are encourage to see the Video to appreciate Miracle of the Sun associated to Mother Mary... Also very important to appreciate the Mother Of God and always pray for her intercession ..Our Lady of Fatima Pray for us Amen..The Mystery very few people refused to accept....
what mystery?
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by introvertme: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kylekent59:
Just like I typed above. They wouldn't reply back. They just let go.
Yeah,they're deluded
They can't even think for themselves.
Bro,Life goes on ...every man fight for e own salvation cheesy
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
introvertme:

Yeah,they're deluded

They can't even think for themselves.

Bro,Life goes on ...every man fight for e own salvation cheesy
So which one are you bro?

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by EBISABA(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Weather change(rain won fall) u na dey say na virgin mary u c.. Ummm deir s God o
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by ivolt: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

VIRGIN MARY?

When she purportedly appeared did she introduce herself as a virgin or you guys got someone to examine her for proof of virginity?

So after giving birth to Jesus and other children whom Joseph the carpenter fathered, her hymen was never broken right

The level of madness and ignorance being portrayed by these Orthodox religious sycophants is quite unforgiving.

Bunch of Idol worshippers claiming churchie!

Nonsense!

what is the difference between people who worship 1 idol and those who worship many?
They are all delusional.
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Veryrudeswagg(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
mu2sa2:
Whither Christianity! Catholics say Pentecostals are heretics. Pentecostals say Catholics are idol worshippers, some even call them the anti- Christ. Who's Christian then?
read the bible and look for where jesus prayed to Mary or the apostles prayed to Mary. I know tomorrow if I start praying to judas, gullible people without discernment (if the shoe fits) will join me.
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
i don't see sh!t.
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Veryrudeswagg:
read the bible and look for where jesus prayed to Mary or the apostles prayed to Mary. I know tomorrow if I start praying to judas, gullible people without discernment (if the shoe fits) will join me.

Bros It is even written in the bible, Jesus told them that look at her,she is your mother(John 19:27) and also in the book of revelation, a woman clothed with the sun,the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars. Na Marythe bible they talk about ooooo.

Make I still dey read d bible and also dey reason. Na revelation 12:1 I read am

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Gameguy900: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Infomaz:
Hallucinations of the deluded... But how come Mary after giving birth to sons and daughters still remained a virgin? Mk 6:3, Matt 12:46,Luke 8:19

I don't understand? They are just another confused set of people
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Veryrudeswagg(m): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Veeflow:
knowledge is power sire.. Power to make u shut up when you don't know the mystery of what you attacking. This generation should know one thing. THERE IS GOD!!! He who made us in his own image and likeness, who passed through all what man will pass through when his son came to earth. He enjoyed he suffered, he even toasted a lady, he boasted of his powers, he cried, he passed through every man will ever face in life just in his short time on earth. Bro there is what is called faith. That faith that makes an Alfa prayer to be answer is the same faith that made a priest or pastor's prayer to be answered. Is our bible different?? Have u attended Catholic mass before. Bro I tell u if you were born in Catholic church you won't want to opt out. Same way if you wer born a Muslim, you will defend it gospel. So shut up and face your future if u have one.

For the pix..we wer not there.. We shouldn't criticise but bless God for this life is a mystery. Thank you

Sir, where is the knowledge u were supposed to reveal now? Abi the knowledge too is a mystery? Those who serve demons have faith in their supposed gods. So are you saying we should just have faith in whatever doctrine that comes cos if I have faith in a stick or stone, you and I are the same.
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Veryrudeswagg(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kylekent59:

Bros It is even written in the bible, Jesus told them that look at her,she is your mother(John 19:27) and also in the book of revelation, a woman clothed with the sun,the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars. E fit be Mary ooooo.

E fit? Chai
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by introvertme: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kylekent59:

So which one are you bro?

Non

I'm a Christian, but my beliefs are different cheesy

Something like Jehovah's witness minus d door to door preaching and blood transfusion wahala grin
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
divv75:
Thanks be to God for this Great Miracle of the Sun.....we are encourage to see the Video to appreciate Miracle of the Sun associated to Mother Mary... Also very important to appreciate the Mother Of God and always pray for her intercession ..Our Lady of Fatima Pray for us Amen..The Mystery very few people refused to accept....
so Mary is now sun?d same sun that has been in existence b4 Abraham.what a way to explain 2 explain this clown show
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Akinoau(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olohun ma je ki a go! People are so gullible these days despite their claim of highest level of westernization.
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
But When Would U Have Sense? At This Time Of Your Age,ehn. Ok,mary The Mother Of God,who Is The Father Of God? And Why Called Marian Or Fatimah,is Her Name Nt Mary Again? And Why Rome,waitin Happen To Jerusalem?
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Kylekent59: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
introvertme:

Non

I'm a Christian, but my beliefs are different cheesy

Something like Jehovah's witness minus d door to door preaching and blood transfusion wahala grin
Kkk.

Let's attend catholic next Sunday naa.it's cool
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by mattmogan88: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Still searching
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by classicking(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigerians and ignorance are like 7&8..sentiment+religion=scam
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Veryrudeswagg(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kylekent59:

Bros It is even written in the bible, Jesus told them that look at her,she is your mother(John 19:27) and also in the book of revelation, a woman clothed with the sun,the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars. E fit be Mary ooooo.

bro shey look at her na prayer ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Nathaniel Bassey's 30-Day Hallelujah Challenge: Olowogbogboro Thread / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.