Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (88080 Views)

Lady Burns Virgin Mary’s Statue In Enugu (Photos) / Virgin Mary Miracle Of The Sun In Lagos On 28th Oct. 2017 (Video) / Mary Appears Live In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by nairanaira12: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
elampiro:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1959188421073194&id=100009461647178

Above is a link to another video of the sun miracle.

There is no mary in that video. Why are you acting blind like idiots?
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by kyella(f): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
suavetony:

Bro read Luke 1 vs 26 before you jump to 28. The way angels operate is different from the way we humans operate. When God send angels on errand...they say only what God commanded them to...you don't add nor subtract.
I guess u were once an angel to know about their mode of operation..soo angels never had conversations with humans...abi na God still dey tell dem wetin to talk..All I know is DAT the angels are Gods messengers and dey carry out His will..
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
So virgin mary na sun

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by nairanaira12: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
elampiro:
A third video of the miracle of the sun as it happened in Benin 13/10/2017

I blamed those who push this news to front page without adding a video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208132212422732&id=1823355147

Oga, what nonsense are you promoting here? Where is the Mary in that video for Christ sake?
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Veeflow(m): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
CHARLOE:

Abeg no vex, where Jesus toast babe for Bible? Next thing u go say he bang d babe, abeg o!
If u say he experienced everything we go thru, then, was he kidnapped? Did he experience orgasm? Etc
lol. Bros with God you think free and have that fun.. Oya lol small.. Remember the Lady at the well where Jesus asked for water?? Look that scene well u go feel human nature of toasting. On a good day of its not Jesus .. Let a man just tell another lady that he has everlasting water that she won't go dry again..my guy your babe go fall o. Lol cool
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
stilldoingokay:

I think say na my eye ooh even me too no see anything ooh
Thank God say u 2 see am

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
False religion
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Veeflow(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Veryrudeswagg:
Sir, where is the knowledge u were supposed to reveal now? Abi the knowledge too is a mystery? Those who serve demons have faith in their supposed gods. So are you saying we should just have faith in whatever doctrine that comes cos if I have faith in a stick or stone, you and I are the same.
common sense is not common I guess
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by blankees(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked Wow, for real? How do you explain the Bible passage that Jesus says, I and the father are one?

kyella:
For education sake..lol..Jesus is a god..he is not God..(God *I mean d creator)

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by aottravels(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
zionmade1:
Everyday i try hard to convince myself that catholics are not idolaters but these kinds of news keep dealing blows to that believe.

Stupidity is wen u ask mary who is in heaven to help u talk to the person who lives in u. Wat sort of ignorance is that? All through the books of Acts from 3-Revelation there was no where any reverence to mary was made, is it that catholics are wiser than the apostles.
Hope we all make heaven at the end of the day
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by kyella(f): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
blankees:

shocked Wow, for real? How do you explain the Bible passage that Jesus says, I and the father are one?

so when d bible says a man and woman when married become one it means dey are d same person abi...so when we say Nigerians are one we mean we are all d same person abi..abeg no start with me oo..that passage just means they are in union with each other not desame..so who sent Jesus to d earth? and when he was baptized whose voice came from heaven ?..and who is d only begotten son.. Abeg shift make I lie down

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
XD3G:
Apparition abi Hallucination?
I wonder
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by suavetony(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
zionmade1:

I was born a catholic.
So can u now edit wat u wrote there. dummy.

Keep asking a woman to tell the person who resides in u to do something for u.
And for ur "if u have attended mass" bla bla bla edit too because i have attended countless times
Mary pray for us my foot

Sorry bro. I believe is your type that stayed outside the church those days you attended the masses you talked about.

I believe also you left when you entered tertiary institution and "Saw the light"... that's what they usually say.

Since you couldn't comprehend when you were Catholic...well I pray you return someday.

Mater Misericodiae, Ora pro nobis

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Brainwashed folk
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by suavetony(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
kyella:
I guess u were once an angel to know about their mode of operation..soo angels never had conversations with humans...abi na God still dey tell dem wetin to talk..All I know is DAT the angels are Gods messengers and dey carry out His will..

We are practically saying same thing then...all d best.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by kyella(f): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
suavetony:

We are practically saying same thing then...all d best.
we are not..a sound nite rest to you..
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Venymen(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
zionmade1:
Everyday i try hard to convince myself that catholics are not idolaters but these kinds of news keep dealing blows to that believe.

Stupidity is wen u ask mary who is in heaven to help u talk to the person who lives in u. Wat sort of ignorance is that? All through the books of Acts from 3-Revelation there was no where any reverence to mary was made, is it that catholics are wiser than the apostles.
Hope we all make heaven at the end of the day
don't judge what u don't know

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Venymen(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
All d Christians stroking catholic church please which and were is the origin of your present church? Judge not what u don't know, new generation churches i pity

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Venymen(m): 10:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=aottravels post=61456911][/quote]Zion house made, i won't be pushed to tell u anything,but u will remember today specially some day
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Venymen(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Venymen:
All d Christians stroking catholic church please which and were is the origin of your present church? Judge not what u don't know, new generation churches i pity

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
smile11s:
I am Catholic. But why do we use a white woman to represent Mary and also Jesus. Baffles me tho.

Part of the psychological warfares that fortified the white supremacy ideology.

Jesus, God, Angels, Santa, all white.
But anything regarding black is evil.

Jesus transcends beyond any color, but he was was described in the Holy books as black.

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by suavetony(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
kyella:
we are not..a sound nite rest to you..

Lol
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by elampiro(m): 10:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
nairanaira12:

Oga, what nonsense are you promoting here? Where is the Mary in that video for Christ sake?

What stupid question is that? Did I tell you Mary is in the video?

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by elampiro(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
nairanaira12:

There is no mary in that video. Why are you acting blind like idiots?

Show me where I mentioned Mary was in the video, if you cannot, you are the I.diot.

The event was about Mary's 100th anniversary of performing the miracle of the sun at Fatima when she appeared to the three children. During the anniversary called by Nigerian bishops, the sun miracle happened again

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
teresafaith:
Our lady of Fatima

Pray for us
no kill person with laff ooooo

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Vicvalentine: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Firstly I will say I am a proud Catholic, and I don't condemn.

But what I think of this Mary issue .

The bottom line for us concerning the relationship of Mary and Jesus is:

While we should imitate Mary’s faith and submission to God, we should trust in and submit to Jesus as Savior and Lord.

Let us follow the Footsteps of Mary towards God and more Importantly ,Living in the Image of Christ

And Secondly, in world say.

Was Mary great? Yes, as far as those who need a Savior go, she was great for her humble submission to the will of God. In that we should imitate her. But Mary herself would be quick to acknowledge that in the true sense, only God is great. By the miracle and mystery of the virgin birth, Mary’s Son was the eternal God in human flesh. “O come let us adore Him!”

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Revelation 22:21 KJV

1 Like

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by EverGlorious(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Well first of, for all those saying everything negative about the Blessed Virgin Mary and disrespecting her in all sorts of ways, may God forgive you all.

Secondly, why would you hate a woman that all she wants, all she ever cares about is for you to know and love God her son and to always do what he has commanded you. Speaking hypothetically, let's say we worship her as a goddess right? Won't you worship a goddess that only wants you to worship your God?

Just so you know, we don't worship her we venerate her - venerate means to show deep respect for someone/something great (for those who don't know). This is a woman that lived with her son Jesus for 30+ years, only to watch him be spat on, abused, insulted, beaten, tortured and finally killed/died on the cross like a dreaded criminal. And all through this, she stood by her son, crying...weeping bitterly and consoling him through his passion.

What happened to his so-called brothers?? Eh My brothers and sisters, USE YOUR SENSE. You think Jesus had beef with his brothers and his brothers decided not to stay with him in his last hour on earth? Were they his disciples that they'll be so afraid not to come close to their brother in his last hour? Even one of his disciples John was with him in his last hour. Again my brothers and sisters, USE YOUR SENSE!. My Igbo brethren please what do we call our cousins and relatives? Is it not NWANNE? Hebrews also do that. They don't really have a word for cousins or relatives.

Lemme give you this analogy; If you buy a new car and this car is going to be used to carry a great king, a very great king of your nation, I mean this is the King's car. Please would you use that car to carry other people? I think not. There will be other cars to carry his people. Don't know if this analogy hit the spot? Well my point remains that Mary is a Virgin and will always be...she never had any other children. Her other children is us and we became this when he gave is disciple John to his mother and her to him on the cross before dying. You can either believe this Truth or not.

Lastly, apparitions are true and real. If you've been allowed by God to see it you will, if not my dear you won't. An apparition is not necessarily a figure but an unusual event.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by kyella(f): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by chuksteve37(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
FOR EDUCATION'S SAKE,CAN U PLEASE LEAVE BIGOTRY AND BE PRAGMATIC FOR ONCE...DAMN!!!
elampiro:

Show me where I mentioned Mary was in the video, if you cannot, you are the I.diot.

The event was about Mary's 100th anniversary of performing the miracle of the sun at Fatima when she appeared to the three children. During the anniversary called by Nigerian bishops, the sun miracle happened again
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by ebosse(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
zionmade1:

Stupidity is wen u ask mary who is in heaven to help u talk to the person who lives in u. Wat sort of ignorance is that?

This is one of the funniest post I've seen on nairaland.

Imaging someone who believes a human walked on water calling others stupid. Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Chaiii this one don go
Re: Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) by Nicevibes: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Smh. Bunch of fools. ✅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Breaking Spiritual Marriages, Spirit Husband And Wife, Sex in the dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.