Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals (71364 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Shares Photos From His Son's Christening Ceremony / Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by celebsnes: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Former president of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, has revealed that Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote “carried baby Davido home” after he was christened.

The former Access Bank group managing director disclosed this to Mike Awoyinfa, a veteran journalist writing Dangote’s biography in an upcoming ‘Giants of Africa’ series.

According to Awoyinfa, Aig-Imoukhuede said the singer’s father Adedeji Adeleke has been a close friend of Dangote for several years.

Explaining Aig-Imoukhuede’s description of Dangote’s fear of God, he wrote:

“With Imoukhuede, you can never run short of anecdotes. He remembers a day he was travelling with Dangote to Abuja. He needed to see his pastor urgently but found himself acting like Hamlet: to see or not to see.

Dangote instantly waded in, insisting: “you must see your pastor!” He even followed him to church, resulting in getting to Abuja very late.

“He also recalls an incident many years ago in Atlanta, USA, when Dangote had to go to church and was the one who carried the baby Davido home after his christening. Today, Davido is an award-wining pop star and a household name.

“That was why when Imoukhuede was hosting a 60th birthday bash for Dangote in his spacious Ikoyi office, he invited Davido to perform on that joyous night of dancing that brought together Dangote’s inner caucus and close friends like Davido’s father, the billionaire Dr. Adedeji Adeleke, the former Ogun State governor Aremo Segun Osoba, the former governor of Edo State Adams Oshiomole, the present governor of Edo State Godwin Obaseki, the former Cross Rivers State governor Donald Duke, the Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola and many other Dangote insiders.”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/dangote-carried-baby-davido-home/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by NwaAmaikpe: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

Wow,
Africa's richest man carried Davido after his christening; now he can brag about 30Billion.

I wonder what will become of the child who was dedicated today in Church that I carried.

MORAL
Be careful who carries your baby.
Destiny is contagious and transferable.

I dedicate my FTC to everyone here on NL.
And to souls of the faithful departed; Tagbo, OJB, McLoph and Bossman.
Happy new week.

385 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,
Africa's richest man carried Davido after his christening; now he can brag about 30Billion.

I wonder what will become of the child who was dedicated today in Church that I carried.

MORAL

Happy new week.

You're back... We saw your work on twitter.. Kwantinue!

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Olafdan(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
hmmmmm

modified

who carried me?

hmmmmm

modified

who carried me?
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by chriskosherbal(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wow ....what a memory ..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Young03(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
OK that was why money had to locate him
but why davido dey always put hand for jaw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
I swear with my two balls I will marry dangote's younger daughter!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by gssdobi: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nwamaikpe that baby will grow up to break record as world sadist. If I were his parents I will be singing #destiny changer

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by capatainrambo: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow,

MORAL

Happy new week.
abeg who unban this man.

mod take note. if he yarn dust again handcuff him and return him to the dungeon

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
gssdobi:
Nwamaikpe that baby will grow up to break record as world sadist. If I were his parents I will be singing #destiny changer
Hahahaha

11 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Ericaikince(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
This boy will never forget 2017 lol he don even Lin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by harffie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Desyner: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
See all of dem dem, paddy paddy since tey tey.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by DIKEnaWAR: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Whenever Nigerians want to write biographies, know that it is an opportunity to lie. They will keep painting themselves in good light as if they are without blemish.

I hope the biographer tells us how Dangote became the refuse dump of most looted monies in Nigeria. I hope they also tell us how he shortchanges the government in tax payment and all.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by adeblow(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
So what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Flashh: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Picture of Dangote carrying baby Davido or this post was fudged.

19 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Fuadeiza(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by JoshMedia: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
I don hear Oooh

Make una check my signature
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
I opened the thread hoping to see Davido being actually 'carried'.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by flawlessT(f): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Hahahahahaha
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by number5(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:

. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Cladez(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who says wealth is not contagious...........If you associate with big men,one day you would soon be a big man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by HerXLNC(f): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
He was born with silver spoon n built on it..... We didn't choose our parent buh now we have that determination : we ll make our children proud.....Just check my signature you need it

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by truedemocrat(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wealth is truly contagious, if the company you keep is poor folks, you need grace to excel.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by castrol180(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
That is why he was rude to Dele...

But Nigerian bloggers sha, it get as it be

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by chuksmoney: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy
gssdobi:

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by oshe11: 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
seriously serious
Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by VickyRotex(f): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
gssdobi:

Abeg no burst my belle jare cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by gurunlocker: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
So what should we do now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals by Jerryojozy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Essence of this news pls. NwamAikpe should not carry any child during dedication or anything i, cos he can transfer his negativism to the babay.

Genius J

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo's Backside Photo Make Fans Go Gaga / Runtown's Son, Zamar, Injured In The Eye (Photos) / Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.