Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

“they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens (4254 Views)

Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Priscy01(f): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
A South African lady identified as Nandi Cakes has gotten no chill in stock for them “slay queens” as she took to Twitter to blast them without mincing words.

According to her “When a girl has beauty without brains, her private part suffers the most ” (that is one the deep line).

She says this category of ladies don’t have a future plan as all they think is their “makeup” thingy is going to still be paying the bills for them in the nearest future.

Nandi Cakes on Twitter is not having chill with the Slay Queens drama as she took to the micro-blogging platform to heavily blast them.

Read her tweet below:

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/they-dress-on-credit-but-only-UnCloth.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Mynd44

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Priscy01(f): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by ModeratorSeun: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
I couldn't agree less sad
They are everywhere on NL grin grin grin
80% of girls here are cheap Instagram slayqueens while the remaining 20% are the gruesome looking Feminist, These ones are Maradona of ugliness dem no get any other option rather than running their mouths bashing guys cos nobody dey look dey face twice angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by MhizzAJ(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Is it her private part that will suffer

What's her business self

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by biacan(f): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy true talk
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
Very true, she is absolutely right, even 50% of female nairalanders are slay queens on instagram and twitter that off their cloths for cash... still they will come to nairaland forming feminist and trying to fight with guys, calling guys broke but in reality their brain is filled with used pads.... with vagina as wild as lagos ibadan experess road...

9 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by MhizzAJ(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
ModeratorSeun:
I couldn't agree less sad
They are everywhere on NL grin grin grin
I just Bleep one this morning with blackberry charger
cool

You see ya life

Keep lying
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What's her business self
click like if you think this lady is a slayqueen..

28 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by ModeratorSeun: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You see ya life

Keep lying
Guilty conscience one kill this one

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Young03(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
choi see finishing

The babe finish talk
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by ModeratorSeun: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lordygram:
click like if you think this lady is a slayqueen..
She's a cheap Olosho not a Slay queen, By their name you shall know them
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Doctormarvin(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
QUANTUM physics!..we don't want cases of brains melting like heated candle wax please!..btw not all guys can keep up with intelligent conversations sooo live and let the slay queens live,they always have the slay papas to complement them so if you must judge,add them too
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by moshood521: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
mk i dea here dea observe all slay queens entry....

2 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by ikp120(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
See finishing! grin grin grin

But she talk say beauty and brain don't go hand in hand. Abeg is the babe on her dp ugly?

Oh, yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I wonder where brain is grin grin

Issorite, lemme come and be going. gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by dollytino4real(f): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
they are not slayqueens but slaydemons! because queens are preserve 4 only kings

2 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by blacksteel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

What's her business self
. Are you a slay queen?
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by MhizzAJ(f): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
ModeratorSeun:

She's a cheap Olosho not a Slay queen, By their name you shall know them

Why do most people have cheap opinions about slay queens.

Some nairaland boys will come here and slander slay queens because they can't have them.

It's not like slay queens are loose or they are 'ashawo'

This hypocrite lady with her exposed cleavage that is advising slay queens is she a virgin self

ModeratorSeun you have already judged me by my moniker and u have assumed that i am an 'olosho'....

By the way what is Lordygram saying...how many female nairalanders do u know or how many have u seen on ground.

Many of these gorgeously dressed ladies are chaster and reserved than those regular church girls if u don't know

Slay queens are for guys with class.
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Doctormarvin(m): 4:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Some nairaland boys will come here and slander slay queens because they can't have them.

This hypocrite lady with her exposed cleavage that is advising slay queens is she a virgin self

ModeratorSeun you have already judged me by my moniker and u have assumed that i am an 'olosho'....

By the way what is Lordygram saying...how many female nairalanders do u know or how many have u seen on ground.

Many of these gorgeously dressed ladies are chaster and reserved than those regular church girls if u don't know

depends on your definition of guys with class

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by lilmax(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by ikp120(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Madam, stop consoling yourself!

Most Nigerian slay queens are very useless people who lack the basic skills of life but are looking for a guy to give pussy in exchange for money.

Any guy who settles for any of those godforsaken goddamn bastards whose pussys have been passed around the dick of most of the men in the major cities in Nigeria, in exchange to money, has absolutely no class.

The guy deserves an award for the most stupid fella on the planet!

7 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Next2Bezee(m): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

This is where all the sense you were making came to an end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by ModeratorSeun: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

We all know you are one, the epistle is uncalled for

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

@boldened, i give up.... So any guy that meets the 5 to 10,000 naira per night payment of a slay queen is a guy with class...

2 Likes

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by HeWrites(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make I park here
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by HeWrites(m): 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalasticlala MissyB
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Lalas247(f): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
So this chewing gum girls 5 year plan to to be chatting crap about ppl who no kuku send am .... I see this one is jobless like them
Yet she knows all what they do ...
Na so this won’t get her a ring she should try harder ....

Sounds dumb sha .., 5 year plan Is that what they taught u in business school ..
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lalas247:
So this chewing gum girls 5 year plan to to be chatting crap about ppl who no kuku send am .... I see this one is jobless like them
Yet she knows all what they do ...
Na so this won’t get her a ring she should try harder ....

Sounds dumb sha .., 5 year plan Is that what they taught u in business school ..

Sister, I tot you don't use to vex on Sunday?

1 Like

Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
Aye

She's tryna make a point

But, She does sound like a slag wanting to single herself from the pack
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by crunchyDope(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
MhizzAJ:

ow my lawd is this one saying slay queens are the new righteous? berra ones?
Re: “they Dress On Credit But Only UnCloth For Cash” - Lady Blasts Slay Queens by Lalas247(f): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
RB007:

Sister, I tot you don't use to vex on Sunday?
Lol only when chewing gum girls are giving mumu advice ... yet she contour her face with makeup mtcheew

Ask her how many property she has bought while she busy watching what girls do on social media .... (she most likely has one dumb degree... global warming ko .. mumu dey read news feels like she knows something .. arghhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys At A Beer Parlour Tells Girl To Strip For N2000 & She Did! (video) / Top 10 Sexiest Female Celebrities In Nigeria 2021 / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.