Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) (1554 Views)

Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by fingard02k(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
An APGA member, Osita Nwoye, who organized a rally for Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano in Nsugbe narrates how APC supporters attack his car and destroyed it.

“This is what Apc supporters did to my car because I organized a rally for the working Governor .Dr WILLIE OBIANO yesterday in my ward. My question is this must the whole community be in one party?”

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>>
http://www.enzyhub.com/see-what-apc-supporters-did-to-a-mans-car-for-supporting-obiano-pics/

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by fingard02k(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
angry

Buhari made inciting comments when he lost elections. This prompted Almajiris to start killing people over there.

The point is this, APC has the blood of chaotic buhari flowing in it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by serverconnect(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
APC and violence are like 5 and 6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by Baawaa(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
My question is this must the whole community be in one party?”

Though I don't see damaged you are claiming,but answer to your question is capital NO, liberty to belong to any political party is allowed.
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Baawaa:
Though I don't see damaged you are claiming,but answer to your question is capital NO, liberty to belong to any political party is allowed.
Do you use eye glasses Sir?

1 Like

Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by policy12: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
How are we sure the people that destroyed the car are Apc supporters, it could be anybody else, it could even be your family member, it could even be your business partners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Anambra...

1 Like

Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by clevvermind(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
THEY ARE FOLLOWING THEIR MASTER BUHARI.
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by Baawaa(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Do you use eye glasses Sir?
Don't mind me,it was my internet I can viewed the first pic before but I can see the other pics now
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by Omeokachie: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
The herdsmen party...na dem way!
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by GavelSlam: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
So if I show you the picture of an abandoned dead body on the street and tag it as the action of Obiano it would be acceptable?

Without further proof to buttress your point, I declare this FAKE NEWS.
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Politics of hatred well in other news Obaino will buy another one to his loyal supporter
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by temitemi1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
they are notorious...
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by psucc(m): 4:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
APC has truly failed in all facets.
They've even added more to the ills and shortcomings of the PDP.
Re: See What APC Supporters Did To A Man’s Car For Supporting Obiano (pics) by dodelight(m): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Buhari made inciting comments when he lost elections. This prompted Almajiris to start killing people over there.

The point is this, APC has the blood of chaotic buhari flowing in it

(1) (Reply)

Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? / As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President / Fayemi's/apc's Desperation Is Boundless... See Lies.. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.