Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

'it Was A Strategy To Promote My Song, ‘yeba' – Kiss Daniel Speak On Comedy Skit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'it Was A Strategy To Promote My Song, ‘yeba' – Kiss Daniel Speak On Comedy Skit (514 Views)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable / Laycon Stops Interviewer's Question Choosing To Speak On Endsars Over His Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'it Was A Strategy To Promote My Song, ‘yeba' – Kiss Daniel Speak On Comedy Skit by SylvesterRichie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
G-Worldwide Entertainment music act, Kiss Daniel for some time been sharing comedy skits on his Instagram page – which are actually hilarious – which has left people surprised, as no one knew he had that side to him.

As expected, this led people to speculate if the singer has plans to make a career switch to comedy someday.

But speaking to Punch’s Sunday Scoop, K.D says the reason behind those videos was to promote his single at that time -“Yeba”.

In his own words:

I have no plans to delve into comedy; music is my major talent. If you listen to my new song, Yeba, you would notice that there are traces of comedy in it. You would also note that I started uploading those comedy skits about a month before Yeba was released, so it was just a strategy to promote the song. It was a means of creating awareness.

“It Was Just Strategy To Promote The Song, ‘Yeba’” – Kiss Daniel Insights On Instagram Comedy Skits

Re: 'it Was A Strategy To Promote My Song, ‘yeba' – Kiss Daniel Speak On Comedy Skit by poksmahn(m): 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
He's funnier than most Instagram comedians

(1) (Reply)

Small Doctor Surprises His Mother With A Brand New Car / OAP Toolz Unleashes Stunning New Photos, Displaying Her Massive Curves / Ice Prince Announce Plans Give Fans "Dope" With Stunting Shots [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.