Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge (13854 Views)

Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Churchill Hosts Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria At His Abuja Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by AlexReports(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
It was indeed an exciting moments for the winners of #DrawBigChurchChallenge as they were presented with their rewards and prizes few days ago in Lagos. The presentation of Cheques and the selected artworks frames followed an exclusive dinner reception with the team of Big Church Foundation and finalists.  

The first winner, the younger sister of ex-bbnaija housemate Tboss, @miss_goldilocks and two others @leye_moses, @kelionarts got $1000, $600, $400 respectively. Other 5 participants who were compensated for their creativity were given $200 each as they presented their artworks. 

Though, the Chairman Of Big Church Foundation‎, Dr. Olakunle Churchill was unavoidably indisposed as he was said to be out of the country. In his Words as posted on his page "I' m truly sorry I could not attend in person as am currently not in the country but I\'m sur I was well represented by Mr Jide and @Yebowale. I congratulate all the winners and hope they all do great exploits with their God-Given Talents. The sky is your limit\'. He concluded.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/see-dollars-olakunle-churchill-rewards_15.html?m=0

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by AlexReports(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by AlexReports(m): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
More

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tboss and her sister though. I thought they were from a rich home.
They were all over instagram begging nigerians to go and click for her sisters painting to win this award. Lol!

6 Likes

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by bimboan: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by hotdealz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
janellemonae:
They were all over instagram begging nigerians to go and click for her sisters painting to win this award. Lol!
Sometimes, it's not really about the money but for the records.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by AlexReports(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nice$

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by HottestFire: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2017

@first_picture, churchill looks like those mallam that changes dollar..

grin

4 Likes

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2017
That's tboss's sister
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by iamawara(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Jezzzz. See food abeg. Me wet hunger wire me comot for room this morning dey feel like to jump and join that table.

Hard work pays Sha. Congrats
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by medolab90(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2017
Happy birthday to me

Show some love undecided

40 Likes

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by SIMPLYkush: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2017
ok
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2017
tboss sis clearly won Cuz they have more followers on Instagram who liked the picture,to me the second person s drawing is finer

13 Likes

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Foodforthought: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2017
Nice one.
That girl resemble Tboss o
Tonto be like...
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by asawanathegreat(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Abeg that girl don't deserve that award, there are many more people whose own are far better than her own work.

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by AuroraB(f): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2017
@Alexreports, kedukwanu gi for the photo undecided
You don't like the spotlight again smiley
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Truckpusher(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2017
janellemonae:
And what's wrong with it ? what has a competition that a winner would emerge by popularity which the votes has a tremendous effect on got to do with coming from rich home ? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says "the wicked runneth when no man chases him".

So I stopped

9 Likes

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by jobbers: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2017
good
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2017
The dining table is appealing!!
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by emmabest2000(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Guess Tonto mood about this news right now...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Nice

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by 9ja4show: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2017
janellemonae:

The problem with youth in this country is that every achievement is all about money, you think DJ cuppy doesn't have all the money she needs?

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Okuda(m): 8:57am On Oct 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
Beautiful paintings, but not as beautiful as the ones below..

7 Incredibly Realistic Drawings By Nigerian Arinze Stanley

oga na black and white photo you carry come say na drawing? that bros na photographer no be artist.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2017
Okuda:

oga na black and white photo you carry come say na drawing? that bros na photographer no be artist.
he isn't bro.. I too tot same until I did my research.. There are picture evidence of him making his portraits... That guy is good..

1 Like

Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by LesbianBoy(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Nonsense! Ayam sure she won the "challenge" because of her performance in bed not because her artwork is the best grin grin
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Okuda(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
he isn't bro.. I too tot same until I did my research.. There are picture evude if him making his portraits... That guy is good..

i know. I am saying his work is a one to one. it can as well be called a black and white photo
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Origin(f): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2017
I can't believe these pictures won the contest. With all the talent in Nigeria

Nice contest though. It'll promote artistic talent.
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Donjazzy12(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2017
AlexReports:
It was indeed an exciting moments for the winners of #DrawBigChurchChallenge as they were presented with their rewards and prizes few days ago in Lagos. The presentation of Cheques and the selected artworks frames followed an exclusive dinner reception with the team of Big Church Foundation and finalists.  

The first winner, the younger sister of ex-bbnaija housemate Tboss, @miss_goldilocks and two others @leye_moses, @kelionarts got $1000, $600, $400 respectively. Other 5 participants who were compensated for their creativity were given $200 each as they presented their artworks. 

Though, the Chairman Of Big Church Foundation‎, Dr. Olakunle Churchill was unavoidably indisposed as he was said to be out of the country. In his Words as posted on his page "I' m truly sorry I could not attend in person as am currently not in the country but I\'m sur I was well represented by Mr Jide and @Yebowale. I congratulate all the winners and hope they all do great exploits with their God-Given Talents. The sky is your limit\'. He concluded.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/10/see-dollars-olakunle-churchill-rewards_15.html?m=0
How many people has the one who made him(Tonto Dike) helped? The worst thing that can happen to a man is to marry a very very foolish woman!
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by nairavsdollars(f): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2017
He no draw picture of tontolet.why na?
Re: Churchill Rewards Winners Of His Foundation Artwork Challenge by Pidginwhisper: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2017
AuroraB:
@Alexreports, kedukwanu gi for the photo undecided
You don't like the spotlight again smiley
embarassed lipsrsealed
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Declared Bankrupt. / Osuofia (Nkem Owoh) Kidnapped / Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.