Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP (1015 Views)

Jolly Nyame: Supreme Court Upholds Conviction Of Ex-Taraba Governor / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife / Atiku’s Ally, Dansallah, Ex-taraba Speaker Dogari Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by NaijaNewsPapers: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
An associate of former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, Mallam Isah Dansallah and a former speaker of the Taraba state House of Assembly, Simon Dogari, have defected from the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

In Kaduna, Dansallah, who is a founding member of the APC attributed his defection to what he called lack of good governance by the ruling party. He told the Leadership newspaper that the party had failed the Nigerian people. “I dump the APC to PDP because the opposition PDP is lesser evil compare with the ruling APC," he said.

“There was a time that I found myself in the APC, I worked for it success in 2015, but the APC has metamorphose and turn into a ghost with crisis all over. “The APC led government has succeeded in subjecting Nigerians to abject poverty and has successfully divided Nigerians along religious and ethnic lines.

“People are dying every day with various sickness because of depression as some people can’t even afford a square meal a day." Meanwhile, in Taraba state, a former speaker of the state house of Assembly and other chieftains of the APC on Sunday, October 15, defected to the PDP.

Dogari who defected with about 3000 supporters, told PDP party members at the party’s secretariat in Jalingo that the APC lacked focus, the Punch reports. He said: “We have seen the sense of direction and commitment for progress by the PDP and decided to join the party to enable us contribute our quota for the development of the state."

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/atikus-ally-other-top-apc-chieftains.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-wey5mfPv1cU/WakjWJbSmRI/AAAAAAAAFeA/seNk0xoGIVMUTNiZl1xbXKMaArFF56gWACPcBGAYYCw/s640/pdp-vs-apc-620x300.jpg[/img]
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by BankeSmalls(f): 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Like play like play
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by juventino: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Make I never talk sha. Will be back

Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
shocked

Typical of Atiku..........the political chameleon!

His associates are only following the footsteps of their mentor and very soon he himself will display his latest colour which will definitely conform to that of his associates.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by dodelight(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
It's happening already! The clouds are gathering! The torrent to swallow the lies 'we' bought is almost here.
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by mikejj(m): 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin is their hobby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by philGeo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
3 parties into 1 and you expect anything good? Buhari have perform blow expectations if you can assess him.
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by Omeokachie: 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Olosho politician

From PDP to ACN

From ACN back to PDP

From PDP to APC

Now on his was from APC to PDP.

Atiku, your nyash no dey siddon one place?
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by Okanokan(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Omeokachie:
Olosho politician

From PDP to ACN

From ACN back to PDP

From PDP to APC

Now on his was from APC to PDP.

Atiku, your nyash no dey siddon one place?

Atiku suffers from GRASSHOPPER(ABAKA)MENTALITY. Alway jumping from place to place. Unstable Camerounian.
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by obataokenwa(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Atiku... The next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by sirugos(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Non of my bussiness..

Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by MadeInTokyo: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
“There was a time that I found myself in the APC, I worked for it success in 2015, but the APC has metamorphose and turn into a ghost with crisis all over.

“The APC led government has succeeded in subjecting Nigerians to abject poverty and has successfully divided Nigerians along religious and ethnic lines.

“People are dying every day with various sickness because of depression as some people can’t even afford a square meal a day.”

Similarly, in Taraba state, the former speaker and other chieftains of the APC on Sunday defected to the PDP.

Dogari, who defected with about 3000 supporters, told PDP party members at the party’s secretariat in Jalingo that the APC lacked focus.

grin grin grin

Tinubu and South West APC next move will shock Buhari and his cabal who have hijacked the party

Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by MadeInTokyo: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Even if PDP, APC, APDA, APGA, LP merges and pick Atiku as Presidential candidate, he won't win. Its not a curse. He can't just win. Buhari will flog him hands down
Re: Atiku’s Associate, Ex-taraba Speaker Defect To PDP by Ibifizzleboy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
the one below me has better comment

(1) (Reply)

See The Picture Of This Young Presidential Aspirant I Came Across Today / Dear Christians Do Not Let These Pastors Deceive You / Total Numbers Of Anambra Governorship Election In 2013 Vs 2017..shame On IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.