Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? (16426 Views)

Don't Let The Python Swallow You (How to Overcome the Python Spirit) / Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Can You Fight Your Spiritual Battles Through Astral Projection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by fvckme(f): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Keep reading bible

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by sod09(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2017
call lala he deals with both physical and spiritual pythons grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Samsimple(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Just give the spirit Sniper
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by sekem: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Try python dance

If that one no work,

Try one corner dance

One of them must surely work cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by KingOfSkills: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2017
zerotouch:
Good day fellow Christians. I really need help with a battle i am facing currently with an ancestral python spirit that has been troubling my family. It's a psychic spirit that even reads my mind and plants wrong dream s in my head. i know you will say Mfm but believe me, I have been there twice.

My only succour is Bible reading before sleeping. My financial situation has dwindled to the extent it distracts my prayer life and even tries to steal the word from my heart
invite the Nigerian Army to declare Python dance in your family.

By the way, Op, do u reside in the southeast?
You better relocate like Nnamdi Kanu
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Fran6ik: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2017
O.P u will be shocked at this easier one, Buy a rosary, get it blessed by a priest, those spirits will be as good as forgotten.
Life is easy down here as Catholics.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Kingdolo(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
This one is strong. cry
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Viking007(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
NO DEMONIC SPIRIT HAVE A SAY IN YOUR LIFE, IF YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS...FOR, CHRIST JESUS IS YOUR HEAD AND YOU ARE HIS BODY...KNOW AND DECLARE THIS TRUTH AND WATCH THE OPPRESSOR FLEE..GLORY TO CHRIST JESUS NOW AND FOREVER. AMEN!
For some weird reasons, I had goose bumps reading this comment. I wish I have this much confidence and faith in God.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Pataricatering(f): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Op , your superstitious mind is killing you slowly ! If not for your mindset you would have realized how silly you sound - python spirit ? And plenty people are joining in the stupidity to help you find a solution ! You dream about the python because you are fixated on it negatively So you would definitely have nightmares about it . What you need to do is have a conversation with someone who doesn’t believe in this nonsense and they might help ou understand how truly ridiculous your python rubbish is .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by anochuko01(m): 11:37am On Oct 18, 2017
MFM with Python spirit. that was how I stumbled on one if their journals that was Python spirit related...guess what? they listed over 150 signs to prove that people have python spirit. my people, I had to burn the book.
feed on God's word till revelation transforms you. who born devil well?! mcheeew

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by calyto: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Your problem is simple...

1. Stop going to bed hungry(Hunger cause bad dreams
2.Treat yourself of malaria(you may be having high fever)
3.If your church teaches this kind of belief, change it.(You cannot make any headway with this kind of thought)
4.It there was any thing called ancestral python, it would have killed you in the days of your ignorance(when you were too young to think as crazy as this)
5.Stop believing this bullshit cos its bullshit. You will be free

BYEBYE

zerotouch:
Good day fellow Christians. I really need help with a battle i am facing currently with an ancestral python spirit that has been troubling my family. It's a psychic spirit that even reads my mind and plants wrong dream s in my head. i know you will say Mfm but believe me, I have been there twice.

My only succour is Bible reading before sleeping. My financial situation has dwindled to the extent it distracts my prayer life and even tries to steal the word from my heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Klington: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2017
talking about mfm

Did you join their mountain top program

Have heard countless number of jaw dropping testimonies.

Thou I'm not their member
but have been there once
after the three days marathon fasting /prayer,
They no born that your python and his ancestors well

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by mrphysics(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
greatnaija01:
chai.... when will africa embrace the TRUTH of the WORD....

BROTHER... EVERY SPIRIT IS SUBJECT TO THE HOLYSPIRIT AND TO THE WORD OF GOD.... No ritual or prayer will make you free ONLY PURE TRUTH.

am happy you claim Python spirit can read your mind.... IF SO, WHY NOT FILL YOUR MIND WITH THE WORD OF GOD AND MEDITATE IN IT DAY AND NIGHT.... then the Python spirit will also read the word and catch FIRE and run away from u.

Lets not make the power of God useless because of our TRADITIONS... THE bible say GOD WILL KEEP YOU IN PERFECT PEACE IF YOUR MIND IS ON HIS WORD... its so simple. If the Holy spirit is in you then You are more powerful than any of this spirits.....
confess these scriptures and pray in other tongues often
1 John 4:4
Isaiah 54:17 - this verse helps u against snakes cos they use their tongues...
2 Thessalonians 3:16

I CALL YOU BLESSED
They won't listen to you. They will rather believe in something that will harm them. When I filled my life with the word of God instead of those nonsense talks, I got my life back.

I used to have those useless dreams and I will keep praying. When I stopped believing in them, I began to enjoy my life.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by mrphysics(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2017
calyto:

Your problem is simple...

1. Stop going to bed hungry(Hunger cause bad dreams
2.Treat yourself of malaria(you may be having high fever)
3.If your church teaches this kind of belief, change it.(You cannot make any headway with this kind of thought)
4.It there was any thing called ancestral python, it would have killed you in the days of your ignorance(when you were too young to think as crazy as this)
5.Stop believing this bullshit cos its bullshit. You will be free

BYEBYE

Best advice ever. Trust me, they won't hear. Some of these Pythons have been killed countless times on nairaland. So they still attack the op after they have been killed?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Kendroid: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2017
This is the only way!! grin

1 Share

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by mrphysics(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Pataricatering:
Op , your superstitious mind is killing you slowly ! If not for your mindset you would have realized see how silly you sound - python spirit ? And plenty people are joining in the stupidity to help you find a solution ! You dream about the python because you are fixated on it negatively to your detriment. What you need to do is have a conversation with someone who doesn’t believe in this nonsense and they might help ou understand how truly ridiculous your python rubbish is .
And I ask, those pythons killed on daily basis on nairaland.

Lol, I set myself free through the knowledge of the word of God and Physics.

Both of them thought me they don't exist

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by goodnews777: 11:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Some of these people giving silly replies here have worse problems.
My friend it's for this purpose that JESUS the son of God was manifested that he must destroy the works of the devil. He became a curse for us. Carried our sins and trespasses. He is alive , sees and hears your cries.. Heis a burden bearer. Take this issue to JESUS in all sincerity and He will deliver you from the powers of darkness.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by theblessings: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2017
zerotouch:

social media is the worst place to get a gud christain related advice, they will only confuse u. Op Luk For A Pastor Dat Has The Calling Of Deliverance And Restoration Or Ask God To Direct U To A Deliverance Pastor, Note; Nt All Preachers Has Dat Callin. Never U Go To The Village For Appeasement. U Will Only Bring Ur Unborn Kids Into It.May God Help U. Zerotouch.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by atoleybaba(m): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Pataricatering:
Op , your superstitious mind is killing you slowly ! If not for your mindset you would have realized see how silly you sound - python spirit ? And plenty people are joining in the stupidity to help you find a solution ! You dream about the python because you are fixated on it negatively to your detriment. What you need to do is have a conversation with someone who doesn’t believe in this nonsense and they might help ou understand how truly ridiculous your python rubbish is .
lmao as in ehn? see as i just dy look am and d other people commenting trash...when d op keeps visiting every spiritual places looking for cure of problem that doeant rili exist why wont python dance in his imagination.,anyways my own one kobo for d op is that he should say a sincere prayer to God to help him and protect him from any evil that might want to befall he and his fam then occupy his mind with something reasonable and stop thinking python or watching all this juju film before his imaginary prob stop
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Dearlord(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Just look at them sad.
I thought this fella will be given absolute answer to his problem instead he is been left confused.

Dearfriend, when the spirit come welcome it and don't cast it away.
Create an physioinnertic dialogue to accertain it wish before taking any other action.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by eripecs(f): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
zerotouch:

What you need is 100% deliverance and not how to manage it. A problem identified is half solved. What were you told at MFM? It is well with you in Jesus name.
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by ivolt: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
GoodMuyis:
WHAT are saying sassysure?

Can You show us your own work first then I can take you serious. Before then Wikipedia has this to say about India

The Most Advanced Country USA - Remember that the founding father built the country upon Christianity

What of UK
Statistics - with a response of 64 percent stating 'Christian' and 26% stating 'None'. In the same survey, 63% claimed they are not religious with just 33% claiming they are. This suggests that the religious UK population identify themselves as having Christian beliefs, but maybe not as active 'church-goers'.

Even Russia that people claimed to be irreligious
Out of a population of 142,800,000 the survey found that 58,800,000 or 41% are Russian Orthodox, 9,400,000 or 6.5% are Muslims (including Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Ahmadiyya Islam and a majority of unaffiliated Muslims), 5,900,000 or 4.1% are unaffiliated Christians, 2,100,000 or 1.5% believe in Orthodox Christianity

I can continue with Just Wikipedia, Now tell me which Developed Country is not religious. Africa Problem is Bad Leadership and lack of visionary leaders as US have it.

There is difference between religiousity and identifying with a particular faith.
I am yet to see any technologically-advanced country where religion is paramount in the
day to day life of the people or its government.

The problem of Africa is not bad leaders but superstitious lazy thinkers.
Remember that leaders are not angels that fell from the sky, they are
a product of the society.

The OP needs a psychiatrist but most of the advise he got are "spiritual".

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by ivolt: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Pataricatering:

A very sensible comment, the OP needs a therapist but most of the answers are about spirits.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by akinszz: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
this is where we need Nigerian army to come and dance operation Python dance for the spiritual Python

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
folashade96:
What is wrong with Nl today? or is it my browser?
grin
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Drjafy: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Go and see a psychiatrist
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by blackhinstan: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
GoodMuyis:
WHAT are saying sassysure?

Can You show us your own work first then I can take you serious. Before then Wikipedia has this to say about India

The Most Advanced Country USA - Remember that the founding father built the country upon Christianity

What of UK
Statistics - with a response of 64 percent stating 'Christian' and 26% stating 'None'. In the same survey, 63% claimed they are not religious with just 33% claiming they are. This suggests that the religious UK population identify themselves as having Christian beliefs, but maybe not as active 'church-goers'.

Even Russia that people claimed to be irreligious
Out of a population of 142,800,000 the survey found that 58,800,000 or 41% are Russian Orthodox, 9,400,000 or 6.5% are Muslims (including Sunni Islam, Shia Islam, Ahmadiyya Islam and a majority of unaffiliated Muslims), 5,900,000 or 4.1% are unaffiliated Christians, 2,100,000 or 1.5% believe in Orthodox Christianity

I can continue with Just Wikipedia, Now tell me which Developed Country is not religious. Africa Problem is Bad Leadership and lack of visionary leaders as US have it.

dont mind these little children who do not know about how occult forces are ravaging the world.... we all need protection and blessing of GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by gabe: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hope its not a dancing python o
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
zerotouch:

You attended mfm twice and expect the demon to just leave like that? You have to be consistent in your prayers. Pray without ceasing, Pray Until Something Happens. I would advice you continue in mfm because there are many fake churches around.mfm is do it yourself thing.
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Emmbanny(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
zerotouch:

Yes The Bible Which Is The Word Of GOD Is What You Need. But Let Your Faith Be Strong In The Lord, And Surrender To Him Completely, Study These Verse And Use It As A Prayer Point Luke 10 :19. God Bless You. Feel Free To Contact Me

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Saintsbrown(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Stop watching church channels like Emmanuel TV.
Thank me later
Re: How Do You Fight An Ancestral Python Spirit? by Alao96(m): 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
zerotouch:

This question is beyond nairaland oooo....Na God fit fight dis battle baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Top Richest Christian Artists In The World And Their Net Worth / Why Does God Allow Wicked People To Prosper And Live Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.