Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

I Cannot Let Her Leave Me.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cannot Let Her Leave Me.... (434 Views)

Why Do I Feel Am Making The Wrong Decision By Letting Her Leave / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / This Is How I Made Her Leave My Life For Good. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Let Her Leave Me.... by ORAGBON(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gina is planning to walk away from our 21 month marriage. She has filed for a divorce. I love my wife and baby Xavier very much. I messed up, I really am sorry. I have begged her. My family has begged her but she has said she is done. What happened was......see more

http://livelystones.com.ng/i-cannot-let-her-leave-me/

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Used Efejoku Before / 10 Signs That You Are Addicted To Adult Movies! / How To Make Up With Your Spouse After A "Fight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.