Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (42714 Views)

Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Largest Oil Facility 100% Complete / Massive Recruitment At Dangote Refinery Another Reason To Invest In Ibeju Lekki / Dangote Refinery; Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by bayelsaowei(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:
Watch out as some people who want to leave Nigeria jostle for a job in a refinery owned by the so much hated Aboki and situated in a brown roof Republic.

Hypos!
olodo.. Hope you know dangote is employing / recruiting the best hands to run his refinery and not the rubbish quota system perpetrated by your Fulani gods..dangote is a business man who values innovation and competencies irrespective of tribe...we can't say that about nnpc and DPR run by your old illiterate dullard..i fit begin reign curses on you but make I pause first.. Go find out if intelligent northerners don't work for corporations like nestoil , Glo, oando, etc...mumu...we push for competencies and equality..
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2017
Positivepoint:

Why should we brag, aren't we enjoying services been provided by skilled yoruba's in education, banking etc in the north?
Bless up

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2017
fleexee:

I will not agree with you.
We are not mageena-riced but we are simply maggi-in-a-rice.
Team Nnamdi Kanu d Kings Slayer.......
grin

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Benekruku(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Jetleeee:

Master/slave affair hun? We agree

But the last time anything meaningful was commissioned in potor land, Plantashun boiz were still together

grin grin grin grin grin

You quite damn right Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by EvilMetahuman: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:
Where is Oando's 350,000 barrels per day refinery? undecided undecided

Funke! Abeg call that Wale guy for me
where is that one located?
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Skhibanj1015(m): 10:01am On Oct 16, 2017
It doesn't work that way and he can't.

Foodforthought:
This man no dey tire 4 business at all o. I guess he has a plan to become the world's richest...nice one though
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by EvilMetahuman: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2017
9ja4show:

The refinery is a private one, so dangote can decide whoever he wants to put there, get over the hate, Nigeria is still one until otherwise, stop spreading hate bro, even though I don't like biafra, they are still our brothers
another brainwashed yoruba I assume?

You probably just registered on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by 989900: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
This project will be the pride of Africa.
Dangote, my role model.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by QuotaSystem: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2017
Jetleeee:

But the last time anything meaningful was commissioned in potor land, Plantashun boiz were still together

Oh Lawd grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
deepwater:

As I type this, you mates and people younger than you from different part of Nigeria are presently undergoing training in India, in fact they are having lunch right now.

These set of people would come back to start up and commission that complex, as pioneers on the indigenous side, they would surely replace the expats with time based on Nigerian Content and run shows completely. What it means is that in few years to come they would be at the top and surely say, "Yes, we used our youthful age well",

I am sad that you are here throwing tantrums up and down, how would you say you used your youthful age? Opening monikers up and down to hate on the Igbo people? Is this an achievement of some sort of comfort? You better sit down and ask your self some questions, even Dangote himself has more people outside the north in the present training, you that has not fed a dog is taking about taking sides.

My brother oshe aro Monday, be very careful

was it not IGBO people dat started all these tribal hating on this nairaland ?
you are crying becos sum1 has beat u Guys in your own game ?.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2017
ODINMA
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by man80(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Infact, Dangote Ratio to GDP(D: GDP) of Nigeria is impactive. God bless him.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2017
deepwater:

As I type this, you mates and people younger than you from different part of Nigeria are presently undergoing training in India, in fact they are having lunch right now.

These set of people would come back to start up and commission that complex, as pioneers on the indigenous side, they would surely replace the expats with time based on Nigerian Content and run shows completely. What it means is that in few years to come they would be at the top and surely say, "Yes, we used our youthful age well",

I am sad that you are here throwing tantrums up and down, how would you say you used your youthful age? Opening monikers up and down to hate on the Igbo people? Is this an achievement of some sort of comfort? You better sit down and ask your self some questions, even Dangote himself has more people outside the north in the present training, you that has not fed a dog is taking about taking sides.

My brother oshe aro Monday, be very careful

Are you new on nairaland? Are you not aware that its your tribesmen who started this shit of insulting other tribes or you are selectively blind? Warn your brothers first before coming to spew nonsense epistles upandan. They shouldn't dish out what they can't take.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by ChineseBuggati3(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2017
By 15 yrs time oil Will be no more, when other countries are generating green energy we are just starting.. Shm
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Justiceleague1: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Jetleeee:

usmanDanKunglauuuu grin grin

misitaShenic mental grin grin

u better go lubricate that 'side' of ur personal mallam grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Nathdoug(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Myde4naija:
why won't they count it, did you know how many years it take the pdp to deregulate down stream yet it's not achievable during their time....

Dangote refinery is completely one of the success of this government take it leave it.

They create the enabling environment for the project.
A ZOMBIE SPOTTED
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Ipinlaxy(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
am there work is going on well.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by deepwater(f): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
FearlessDapsin:
you are selectively blind?

How do you know my tribe? Now i know who is truly blind
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by lloyds(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2017
The world is shifting to electric cars.
PMS demand will reduce ion very few years time.
Hope this man understands that.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Nazhills(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Alhaji Aliko Dangote !!!! you are a blessing to the African continent
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by sunsewa16: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2017
Bolustical:
Watch out as some people who want to leave Nigeria jostle for a job in a refinery owned by the so much hated Aboki and situated in a brown roof Republic.

Hypos!

u better engage urself in meaningful venture, see Xmas dey come, stop being stupid and childish, leave igbo alone, the wa/bia big boys are balling together ask olamide,Davido even dj olu died with Amaechi, poverty na bastard .
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Basic123: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
pasol4real:

Who says Lagos is a brown roof republic
Haba, are u trying to glorify the brown roof republics
Please Lagos is not a member of the brown roof republic.
Lagos was developed by the fg n the great igbos
So it can never be a brown roof republic
Lagos is a no man's land.

while anambra was developed by nnamdi kanu grin

Yorubas call what you do "egan",watering down what
you lack to compesate for the deficit.
A:USA is great
yIGBO like thinker:remove newyork and Los angele,USA
is nothing.

A:UK is great
yIGBO Like thinker:Remove london and Manchester
city,UK is nothing.

A:Japan is great
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove tokyo japan is nothing.

A:southwest is the most industrialized according to
national statistics.
B:yIGBO like thinker:Remove lagos and ogun,southwest
is nothing.

A:yIGBO land is the most industrialized.
yIGBO like thinker:Yes,especially our Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
neoOduduwa:
And if you don't give them the jobs, they'll cry about being mageena-riced! grin

Chimo oooooo!

E do oooo!

E don doooo!

Ona just dey tia dem apart with painful tLuth.

Ona mouth too sharp!

Hian!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Basic123: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2017
1miccza:

Tell him bro, the ethnic hatred oozing out from some people here on Nairaland these days is wider than the atlantic ocean, even the owner of the refinery will not make this much of noise.
just like dangote and northerners will never chestbeat like an arrogant,greedy and chestbeating tribe like that.grin

when they are beating with their own card.They start playing the victim cardgrin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by DeepSight(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Same here. Even more excited because it's owned by a Notherner

If na some people like that, they no go allow us rest with chest-beating grin

Dangote owns investments worth billions of dollars in the SW and I've never seen a northerner here on Nairaland brag about it

Perhaps because they understand power and money. Dangote is a creation of the Nigerian state and particularly it's Northern military hegemony. So what's to brag about?
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Basic123: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2017
Positivepoint:

Why should we brag, aren't we enjoying services been provided by skilled yoruba's in education, banking etc in the north?
You northerners are naturally not arrogant,greedy and proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Basic123: 11:27am On Oct 16, 2017
DeepSight:

Perhaps because they understand power and money. Dangote is a creation of the Nigerian state and particularly it's Northern military hegemony. So what's to brag about?
hmmmm,igbo dont believe any other tribe can make it on his own except them! or they claim they contributed to it.

His matarnal great grand father,who was the richest in west africa was he the creation of northern millitary hegemony too?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by gbishman: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2017
This is remarkable, but whats funny is how the Niger Delta have made their region so unattractive for investors through their incessant agitations and restiveness. Imagine the scenerio of crude oil been tapped from their region and jobs been created in Lagos to cater for over 230000 plus jobs for Lagosians.
My fellow Yoruba brothers i bow my head for your guys, for me you guys are the smartest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Niger Delta so called leaders you guys are a mess and a disgrace to your region.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by samdeto(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2017
this dangote guy is gradually taking over our lives. him go soon afford to buy Nigeria
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

was it not IGBO people dat started all these tribal hating on this nairaland ?
you are crying becos sum1 has beat u Guys in your own game ?.

You are right bro. Dey wia feeding fat on other tribes silentness... Feeling fly n invincible.

Do you notice how frail n empty dey appear now after attacks upon attacks?

N the gud tin is dat we aren't even near preparation let alone starting point.

Haaaa! Dem go hia am.

Right living amongst dem will forever attract my respective. But dos Kanu's anus washers, dey are in for it.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by DeepSight(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2017
Basic123:

hmmmm,igbo dont believe any other tribe can make it on his own except them! or they claim they contributed to it.

His matarnal great grand father,who was the richest in west africa was he the creation of northern millitary hegemony too?

I am not Igbo and I don't know whence that arises.

Dangote is a level headed businessman who has done remarkably well.

However if anyone does not understand the politics of his wealth in the context of the Nigerian State then such a person is simply horribly naive.

Such persons are probably naive enough to imagine that Dangote is not a politician also.
Re: Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44:
Where is Oando's 350,000 barrels per day refinery? undecided undecided

Funke! Abeg call that Wale guy for me

You effing troll angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinmark: I'm Deaf! I am a woman with Disability, I'm an Investor! I(pictures) / How I Made $6086.85 Online In December 2016 And Lost All In January 2017 / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.