Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT -the First 100% Digital Banking In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT -the First 100% Digital Banking In Nigeria (504 Views)

What's Wrong With My Wema Bank ALAT App (please Help) / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK (the First 100% Digital Bank In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT -the First 100% Digital Banking In Nigeria by Plus1Nigeria(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2017
ALAT is a digital banking service powered by Wema Bank Nigeria, it is 100% digital which allows you to do all your banking transactions without being physically present at the bank. Alat digital bank allows you to open a free, fully functional savings account using just your BVN and phone number in at least 5 minutes. No paperwork required!

At its core, ALAT by Wema bank is selling simplicity, reliability, and convenience.

ALAT digital banking help you put money away easily by automating your saving, make sure your bills are paid on time with its scheduled payment feature and deliver a free debit card (ALAT ATM Card) to your doorstep, you can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to use anywhere in Nigeria.
You can also get paid when you refer a friend to open and fund an account too. All from the comfort of your smartphone.
[img]https://2.bp..com/-dvsGP_5h62E/WaF7sVPeJ4I/AAAAAAAAG1E/Ygi1f4yc25cflFD4Fihffuf5MBfvUPWIwCLcBGAs/s320/wema-bank-referral-program.jpg[/img]

This is the kind of innovation we’ve been expecting since. Enough of going to banks and staying on the queue to get your ATM Card or making transactions, ALAT Is here for us. And thanks to the Wema bank for being the pioneer of this innovative in Nigeria.

Can we trust ALAT? shocked shocked
Sometimes I once asked myself the same question, but I never got an answer for myself, so I had to do the needful. ALAT is confirmed to be owned by WEMA Bank Plc, which is a financial institution in Nigeria, a bank to be precise. And after so many researches, WEMA Bank as claimed to be the owner of ALAT, not just ALAT claiming to be owned by WEMA, But WEMA Bank Nigeria Plc claimed its ownership.

This is becoming so interesting. After my tour of my research, I found ALAT to be legit and trustworthy and also, it has a very responsive and caring customer care service, they are ready to listen to your complaints and also ready to get them solved as soon as possible. So why not try ALAT?

How To Register In Wema Bank Nigeria First Digital Banking System_ALAT
And how to earn as well grin
Click Here:

https://9gist.com/alat-wema-bank-make-money-wema-bank-alat-first-100-digital-banking-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help U Buy Anything From China And Ship To U In Naija For A Little Fee / Why Businesses And Start-ups Fail (key Factors) / La Luna Sangre December 28 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.