Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. (2765 Views)

Top 100 Popular Blogs In Nigeria 2019-2020 / Make Serious Money Flipping Blogs In Nigeria ( Free Guide ) / Check Out The Top 7 Instagram Blogs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
deturla:
http://deedeesblog.com
https://taxprof.com.ng

I have seen your blogs.

It's all about AdSense. Lolss

Deedee blog_ the typography, the colour technique. Biko consult a web/graphics designer. Or just change that theme.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
deturla:
http://deedeesblog.com
https://taxprof.com.ng

I have seen your blogs.

Deedee blog_ the typography, the colour technique. Biko consult a web/graphics designer. Or just change that theme.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by hogan26: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Here is mine www.travelgo.com.ng
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by IamShiningStar(f): 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
DaveTopaz:

It is the blog in my model.....

Excellent work and very unique blog.

I must point out your blog is a WordPress blog and slow f*****g loading.......(help us a little with the speed)

I may never know if you're getting the value for such unique blog, you can stop by (zaghadon@gmail.com) I'll gift you a mighty secret. Thank yourself later.

Once more, thanks for standing out. I've bookmarked your blog. To visit daily_ will only click ads that's important to me biko..
good job!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by deturla: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
DaveTopaz:

I have seen your blogs.

What's wrong with the typography and the colour technique.

Can you explain more?

And why did you say it's all about adsense? Even the TaxBlog? LOL.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by tectonotimes: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
DaveTopaz:
Tonight, I want to read ten new blogs- maybe yours is what I want.

Please, is only 10 tonight. I'll read 20 tomorrow.

I'm not a bot, I'm not a ghost reader.

I'll read and comment and if the blog post is worth it, I'll
also share it on my Facebook wall with 3k active friends.

Note- I'll not review your blog on your comments section, if there's any thing I have to advice you on about your blog, I will quote you here and say it.

you may post a link directly to the post you think is your best and can make me share it, Remember I share and tag at least 20 friends. I won't read only it- I'll use your navigation and surf other interesting stuffs for myself.

you can as well post your index(home) I'll surf for my self.

PS. ONLY TECH, HEALTH, Entrepreneurship, RELATIONSHIP, SELF-IMPROVEMENT NICHES, I WON'T READ A NEWS AND entertainment SITE.

START NOW.
Could you please check the link on my signature?
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Dajugba: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
DaveTopaz:
Tonight, I want to read ten new blogs- maybe yours is what I want.

Please, is only 10 tonight. I'll read 20 tomorrow.

I'm not a bot, I'm not a ghost reader.

I'll read and comment and if the blog post is worth it, I'll
also share it on my Facebook wall with 3k active friends.

Note- I'll not review your blog on your comments section, if there's any thing I have to advice you on about your blog, I will quote you here and say it.

you may post a link directly to the post you think is your best and can make me share it, Remember I share and tag at least 20 friends. I won't read only it- I'll use your navigation and surf other interesting stuffs for myself.

you can as well post your index(home) I'll surf for my self.

PS. ONLY TECH, HEALTH, Entrepreneurship, RELATIONSHIP, SELF-IMPROVEMENT NICHES, I WON'T READ A NEWS AND entertainment SITE.

START NOW.

Please go through mine on my signature. I am grateful.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by NaijaIntrovert: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you can, do visit naijaintrovert.com A personal blog
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 8:59am On Oct 21, 2017
deturla:

What's wrong with the typography and the colour technique.

Can you explain more?

And why did you say it's all about adsense? Even the TaxBlog? LOL.

Chat on WhatsApp 07082522360

I'll explain to you over there.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
hogan26:
Here is mine www.travelgo.com.ng

This is not a blog.

It's a company service website, I'm not traveling anywhere now biko
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by DaveTopaz: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2017
NaijaIntrovert:
If you can, do visit naijaintrovert.com
A personal blog

Wow I loved your blog.

It is just the one Nigerian personal diary log that stands out

Keep up the goodwork, hope you're earning from the blog.
Re: I Want To Read 10 New Blogs Today. Only First Ten Blogs In The Thread. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
NaijaIntrovert:
If you can, do visit naijaintrovert.com
A personal blog

i love it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classified Web Template Like jiji Needed / Банки в Словакии. / IT Age Problem: Are Older Workers Facing Tough Times In High Tech Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.