Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. (985 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
I find it very hypocritical when I see guys jumping over themselves to harass and insult any lady they perceive to be a "slay mama". The law of demand and supply states that it is tantamount to stupidity supplying a commodity/services which has little or nonexistent demand. When guys stop patronising them and worshipping their products (boobs and ass) and demand drops, they will stop supply. Till then, Slay mamas are here to stay.

It might interest you all to know that after all said and done. These same guys that openly condemned "slay mamaism" will be the ones to privately inbox showering them with all sorts of compliments like their very existence depends on it.
I know that you must be wondering, to what end is all this rant of mine?
I am just sick and tired of every Tom, Dick and Harry claiming holier than thou whenever the issue of Slay Queens comes up.
Instead of trying to outdo each other spitting insult on the female folks.
Simply stop the supply (money and attention).

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by ikp120(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe grin grin grin Are you referring to dem hoes? undecided

Nice point though. Na guys dey make them dey feel themselves.
Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by dab00: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Op. Seems u have slay quenns as sis this one ur hyping the job.
Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by Ritajovy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I find it very hypocritical when I see guys jumping over themselves to harass and insult any lady they perceive to be a "slay mama". The law of demand and supply states that it is tantamount to stupidity supplying a commodity/services which has little or nonexistent demand. When guys stop patronising them and worshipping their products (boobs and ass) and demand drops, they will stop supply. Till then, Slay mamas are here to stay.

It might interest you all to know that after all said and done. These same guys that openly condemned "slay mamaism" will be the ones to privately inbox showering them with all sorts of compliments like their very existence depends on it.
I am just sick and tired of every Tom, Dick and Harry claiming holier than thou whenever the issue of Slay Queens comes up.

Nicely said! I like the part of demand and supply. Supply of slay mama's is in response to their demand; and it is high!!
Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by Safiaa(f): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
Very true.

Guys will steal, borrow and spend their last naira to buy materialistic things for girls. Yet their friends and family will ask them for 5k and they'll be giving excuses. You can't be angry, when you attract the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
dab00:
Op. Seems u have slay quenns as sis this one ur hyping the job.

Where's your home training.
Why make it personal and mention my sisters.
I have no time for insults tonight.
As for your question.
No.
My sisters are happily married with kids.
If you don't get my point.
I am sorry I can't open your head and put comprehension inside.
Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by naijawisdom(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
very true sha
Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by whitebeard(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Op for ur mind na u don make a point... It people like u that sit in their parlour cross feet and wish that life goes according to how they want it..op there is an order..wake up..it like saying we shouldn't call a thief a thief because he needs something and he resulted to stealing, then cause he didn't have that which he stole we shouldn't call him a thief....besides even the slay mama's arnt Complaining..so op how the thing take effect u
Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by lenghtinny(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
alexistaiwo:

You are sick and tired undecided...
So you don't have something better to worry about, na slay women matter dey give you diarrhea angry

Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by joelens007(m): 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 20, 2017
See painment
Re: Guys, Stop Criticizing "Slay Queens". They Are Supplying What You Demanded For. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Your post didn't make any sense. Let me explain why.

1. Prostitution has been practiced throughout ancient and modern culture. There will always be demand from lawless people.
2. The demand is from people who patronize them & can afford them, For example Corrupt Politicians, Drug dealers & Yahoo boys not decent people.
3. It shouldn't stop the society from condemning what is Wrong. Openly in the streets, on social media or Otherwise.

Finally, let us support what is right. Thats the little we can do, for our children and beyond.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Part 2 Of Lovia From Kumasi Naked Video For Money Leaked Online / THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.