Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (35948 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Ndlistic(m): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
I'm still friends with my ex babe who is a nursing student.

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kill yourself and run away grin

355 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by saraphina(f): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
is your elder brother complaining?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Ndlistic(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
saraphina:
is your elder brother complaining?
Yes, he told me everything. I was even around when she was disturbing him with calls. He tries to avoid her but she doesnt want to get it tha hes nt interested. Hes quite disciplined. In a serious relatshp. He said he doesnt want to chop & clean mouth

12 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Mavin1:
Mad man grin grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by saraphina(f): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ndlistic:

Yes, he told me everything. I was even around when she was disturbing him with calls. He tries to avoid her but she doesnt want to get it tha hes nt interested. Hes quite disciplined. In a serious relatshp. He said he doesnt want to chop & clean mouth
your brother should talk to his serious girlfriend about it.Just sit and relax....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by pocohantas(f): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ndlistic:

He tries to avoid her by picking her calls?
What happened to the numerous call blockers?

Any man that doesn't want a woman knows what to do. Stop making your brother look like a victim. The way you men act helpless on matters like this amuses me. If you're not being seduced, you are snatched, hypnotised or pushed into cheating.

Next thing we would hear is how he 'mistakenly' had sex with her.
Please, he should be firm with her.

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by DanielsParker(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
run
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by valdes00(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says - the wicked runneth when no man chases him*

So I stopped

360 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Dandeson1(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
I fail to see the problem, your ex, and your bros, nor be to nyash the girl troway?

and your friends with your ex? seriously... who does that? one of y'all still in dat Luv shiit.

10 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
kill urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by DJEhimond(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wait, Let her seduce him first, then we will now sit down and see what to do.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by sorextee(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tell ur bro I said he should SWIM WITH THE TIDE. Whatever ur ex is looking for from him, she will get it..

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by sharisto(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
@ Op watsoeva drugs ur tkin bliv me it has expired, wat kinda topic is dis, I trust nairalanders wid comment, oya now

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by auntysimbiat(f): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na wa oo
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by 12345baba(m): 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Give her a dirty pit laterine slap
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by clive2u(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
just browse the definition of party. i mean 3some o
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by MrRhymes101(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Are they not adults? Or are u still interested in your ex?? ... wedding MC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Alexanderbells2: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
How this topic take reach front page nah him I wan know!!!

Who be the mod wry push this?

BTW, Mr OP. Your brother nah Okobo...... But No be my mouth you go hear that one Sha oo.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Sleyanya1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
sad
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by onyx1470(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol. let Your brother too .. put benchmark on her pu**y nah.
Is that your headache! [color=#550000]Lol. let Your brother too .. put benchmark on her pu**y nah.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Oluwapresley(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
This doesn't even make any sense.. There are some posts that would prolly have made sense if you don't add "what should I do?" behind. Jees!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Hyfer(m): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
i have been in your shoes before..just ignore her.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by ikp120(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
And so? She is your ex, so mind your business!

Since he is not interested, let him be a man. It's not your call, but his.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by ZeeBaba17(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
can't your brother tell her to STOP it, u are making it seem like ur brother is in a position where he can't say NO. and its not as if both of them work in same establishment where they must see each other everyday.... just tell your brother to tell her no and warn her against it next time

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
op wS looking for advice and he Nairaland came to his mind...ok o
btw cnt your bro talk to her?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by johnstar(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hm
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by kryptik(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Mavin1:
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Donjazzy12(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ndlistic:
I'm still friends with my ex babe who is a nursing student.

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?
I am very very disappointed in your elder brother. How did he not tell her off when she came to see him ? I keep saying it, most young men of nowadays are completely useless and totally worthless! All they live for is pussy.

Warn her off your elder brother. Tell her not to mess with your family.

14 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Your brother can hit, and anyone is free to solicit affection from anyone they please as long as they [the pursuer, and the pursued] are not married.

They are both adults, let them live their life.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by romoruyi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
There's absolutely nothing you can do

A time, I had something to do with my brothers ex girlfriend, she was too hot for him lol

End of the day its just lust and will sure come off it once the deed is done

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies,this is how to tame Your Man And Make Him Do Your Bidding. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.