Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (35970 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by adedayourt(m): 7:53am On Oct 16, 2017
valdes00:
I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says - the wicked runneth when no man chases him*

So I stopped

But u not running naa na jog u dey jog tongue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by delishpot: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:

He tries to avoid her by picking her calls?
What happened to the numerous call blockers?

Any man that doesn't want a woman knows what to do. Stop making your brother look like a victim. The way you men act helpless on matters like this amuses me. If you're not being seduced, you are snatched, hypnotised or pushed into cheating.

Next thing we would hear is how he 'mistakenly' had sex with her.
Please, he should be firm with her.

I tell you. Imagine if this his bro was a woman complaining.

@OP, let him man up and ask her to leave him alone. If a woman with fish brain(as most men claim) can be expected to say no and mean it come what may.. he a man who is considered human brained should be able to do better.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by YelloweWest: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2017
Ur ex is playing mind games on u op.
And it seems to be working.

She wants to screw ur brother just to make u jealous.

Just ignore her. If she sees u are not disturbed she will back off.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by newslifeop: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Really
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by saraphina(f): 8:09am On Oct 16, 2017
soath:
Saraphina that does not have profile picture, is that one Saraphina?
she is a saraphina
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by emmyreb(f): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2017
[quote author=Alexanderbells2 post=61459791][/quote]
abi nau cos his so called brother get interest just dey pretend as if e no get
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Tobium1(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2017
And You claim your brother is disciplined
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by fikhayo(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2017
valdes00:
I wanted to go jogging this morning, BUT Proverb 28:1 says - the wicked runneth when no man chases him*

So I stopped

grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
is your elder brother complaining?
hahahahaha.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2017
On a shelf in a supermarket there’s fresh bread a guy walks up and grabs one squeezed it and then places it back on the shelf another person browsing sees there’s only one more bread left and it’s the one squeezed he thinks for a second befor he can even grab it someone does

What you won’t value because others touched it would be appreciated by those who care

In other words you Can rundown a woman with your mouth but if she has a good heart one day you won’t be able to stop the rest of the world or even your family from loving her her upbringing and faithfulness comes in to play regardless of what is said in the heat of the moment

You probably don’t know this but your brother has probably been waiting for this moment not all serious relationships are meaningful to your future

I’m not supporting I’m just saying sometimes your the matchmaker because you didn’t play your part... you didn’t do for love others are willing to
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by bluice2(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Does she have a sister?? Well if she does; locate her and do the needful........ grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by AngelicBeing: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Mavin1:
Kill yourself and run away grin
Gbam, after he runs away, he should also jump inside the ocean grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by pally123: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

Yes, he told me everything. I was even around when she was disturbing him with calls. He tries to avoid her but she doesnt want to get it tha hes nt interested. Hes quite disciplined. In a serious relatshp. He said he doesnt want to chop & clean mouth
Believe me, she has heard about your brothers prowess in bed and wants to taste the pudding too
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by litaninja(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2017
Your brother is old enough to take care of himself....

Ndlistic:
I'm still friends with my ex babe who is a nursing student.

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by franxalive(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2017
Mavin1:

Ohhh my lorrrddd...nairalanders please...mek una no ki me o...see as i embarrassed my self today for bank hall o... having read this ur epic advice...i started laughing sheepishly ...jeeez...all eyes were on me o...as i couldn't hold it o..to the extent i fainted o... hahahah hahahahahaha...this guy may God mercy you o grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by computerglobal(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Moaby:

Op, it is clear she hasn't gotten over you. Shes trying to hurt you with that, it is a weeknes on her side.

Advice, tell your brother to yansh her correct yanshing. The kind she will be blushing throughout the day after. Then he should dump her afterwards with a stern warning.

You in return should be smiling where ever you see her, all these wl reset her brain since she don't wanna respect herself

Nice one

Take

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by jorion(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Code red, op, I repeat, code red. Don't allow it, there's a limit to even bitchcraftcy. Op, don't allow it. Go full cersei lannister mode and stop it. Jeez, my bro n my ex, what's this world turning into. Even dating a friend's ex is a no no. Wtf

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by chillychill(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

Abi o.
Why not keep it in the family. grin cheesy

Maybe she was eyeing the big bro all along. Chai!

Na wa o.
lol abi Na.. Girls and our annoying acts sha.. We no dey get shame undecided
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by emelda86(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Leave them alone are you his mouth piece? Your brother is an adult he knows what to do mehn...this is 21st century
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by emelda86(f): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2017
Allow him na after all hes not a kid,if he doesn't want her let him do the needful.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by AreaFada2: 11:23am On Oct 16, 2017
chillychill:
lol abi Na.. Girls and our annoying acts sha.. We no dey get shame undecided
But maybe she wants to get OP back by making him jealous o. I mean she knows the big bro has a gf and not a womaniser. angry
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by 2ScrewsLoose: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:

She always disturbs my elder bros with unsolicited calls. Most atimes he doesnt pick. She came to visit him while i was in schl. He was wearing just boxers. She started telling him how hot he looks.

What shld i do?
Babe wey your bros don already blow..
Your bros was chopping the kpomo even while you were dating her.... De there de jones
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by czar911: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
I love nairaland,and trust the squad online,we sabi chuck yance,condem and we are very good in constructive criticism, I rep u guys all.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by chillychill(f): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

But maybe she wants to get OP back by making him jealous o. I mean she knows the big bro has a gf and not a womaniser. angry
I don't think so I guess she has always been having secret feelins for d big broda. All in all the OP shouldn't allow that kinda relationship cos d gurl is a bitch cool
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by soath(m): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
saraphina:
she is a saraphina
Anonymous Saraphina grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by saraphina(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
soath:
Anonymous Saraphina grin
check again
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by charlsecy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ndlistic:
Can you link me to the ex. I am interested in a nurse. I am. serious.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by lateefsul: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
BIG, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL: Get the watch that suits your personality http:///2hK3FRl

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by fresho19(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mavin1:

���
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
valdes00:

So I stopped
u haf craze finish I swear, u really got me cracked up grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Op dat ur ex girlfriend na wereycheesy.after tasting ur pleek now she wants to taste ur older bro's pleek and iyam sure after tasting, na una dad she go target..if i were ur brother i for don run forty fortycheesy.gehls like dat are possessed with either ogbanje or one wicked marine spirit.its not normal for a babe to have the desire to kpansh all d male family members.op she is possessed and if u don sleep wit her i suggest u meet a strong pastor to cross examine u in d spirit weda d gehl don transfer one demon enter ur body.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother by computerglobal(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
lefulefu:
Op dat ur ex girlfriend na wereycheesy.after tasting ur pleek now she wants to taste ur older bro's pleek and iyam sure after tasting, na una dad she go target..if i were ur brother i for don run forty fortycheesy.gehls like dat are possessed with either ogbanje or one wicked marine spirit.its not normal for a babe to have the desire to kpansh all d male family members.op she is possessed and if u don sleep wit her i suggest u meet a strong pastor to cross examine u in d spirit weda d gehl don transfer one demon enter ur body.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.