Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! (389 Views)

Get Extra Cash At Home / Get Extra Income Stream / What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With 1 Million Naira In Lagos Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! by ruqqayah(f): 1:17am On Oct 16, 2017
I own a grinding pepper machine in the local market here in Oshodi. To run business smoothly, one needs to:
* join the association
*have a place where you run the business,
*have someone to do it or you do it yourself,
*you have a store or shop to keep it after the days job,
I have all this done and ready, what is remaining is to pay for where I will situate the business, the space fee, which is 45 thousand naira.
I want someone to give me 40k and I'd pay back in four month, and give you extra 10k in addition to the 40k in four months. So you get 50 thousand in four month.

(1) (Reply)

Interview Tips / Tips On How To Turn Your Home Into An Effective Office Space!!! By Aiskworld Ltd / Don't Die On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.