Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:41 PM

Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) (758 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) by IamHeWrites: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2017
Beautiful Nigerian actress, Annie Idibia , looks as lovely as she takes a snap with her two lovely daughters, Olivia and Isabella Idibia.

The proudly mama bear took to her Instagram page to share this lovely photo of herself and her daughters, who she dubs as her favourite girls in the world.

The photo was captioned with;
"Children Turn Up With My Fav Girls In The World… #mySunshine #mySuperstar #mykids #myEverything #JesseIs2 #proudmama"

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/check-out-this-adorable-photo-of-annie.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB

Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) by awa(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2017
They ain't looking bad but I hope the little girl leg isn't as bad as what I am seeing

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) by IamHeWrites: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2017
awa:
They ain't looking bad but I hope the little girl leg isn't as bad as what I am seeing

grin

Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) by franklyneo(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2017
Beautiful kids
Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2017
nice one...just imagine if oliva should use that her leg and kick somebori when she is angry..ok
Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) by capatainrambo: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2017
I don't get.
is her leg really like that or she's just slaying?
Re: Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters (photos) by ogbright: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2017
see what over slaying has done to this beautiful girl leg.

(1) (Reply)

Orezi Replies Dammy Krane And It Is Epic And Hilarious / I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz / DOWNLOAD Stalley – My Line Ft Migos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.