Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

35 Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Get Married (625 Views)

9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

35 Questions You Must Ask Your Partner Before You Get Married by Deejayolu(m): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Finding the person you want to marry is wonderful and fabulous. I’m so happy for you. Seriously, good for you. You are at a very interesting crossroads, my friend. You’re about to get hitched to the love of your life!

But you might want to ask yourself,how much do you really know about this person?

Sure, you know your boo is a bit messy, went to a small private college, and decided to become a painter instead of a doctor (like their parents always hoped). But what’s their credit like? Does this person you love so much have ambitions to make a six-figure salary or cure cancer? Do they put ketchup on steak?

You should know your S.O. like the back of your hand (even the awkward and embarrassing stuff) before you walk down the aisle. Here are 37 questions you MUST ask someone before you get married.

Read more>>>>http://candourgist.com/2017/10/09/35-questions-must-ask-partner-get-married/

(1) (Reply)

My Open Relationship Fulfills Me. Here’s How I Cope With Jealousy / Pls Help Me People / Another One Corner: Ladies Storms Little Man With Big Bums (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.