Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:38 PM

(video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour (3900 Views)

Black SA Teacher Assaulted At School in China, Left With Black Eye! (PICS) / Naira Devaluation: Nigerian Students Face Tough Times In UK,Tuition Soars By 60% / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dface2: 6:26am On Oct 16, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-74wzB3jdL8M/WeQ0PX8a90I/AAAAAAAAGWM/08TZUMMXBh4Do6Gj_4UxH38AByJGkau1wCLcBGAs/s1600/te.png[/img]
A teenage girl was sexually assaulted three different times by three different men in one hour as she walked home from a night out in London last month, local police said Friday.

The 17-year-old student became separated from her friends following a jaunt to the Tower Hamlets nightclub and attempted to get to her central London home but she was attacked by a man. As she came out after suffering the first attack with her clothes disheveled, another man attaked her, and another, all within the space of one hour.

The terrifying trio of attacks unfolded between 11:55 p.m. September 29 and 12:55 a.m. September 30. Street surveillance footage picked up bits of the assaults. Footage of the first attack shows a man and the victim appearing to go into a doorway on the same road, cops said. The man is not seen again in the footage, but pieces of the girl’s clothing were found nearby.

Shortly after midnight, another CCTV camera picked up the girl stumbling down the street as she’s followed by a bearded man racing on a bicycle. The man eventually attacks her and the footage shows the victim emerging shortly after with her clothing disheveled.

Minutes later, she suffered a third attack, possibly involving two or three men, cops said. Following the sex crime, a passerby spotted the teen lying on the street "in a state of distress" and immediately called the authorities, police said.

"This is a horrific multiple sexual assault on a young female who was simply making her way home after a night out," said Detective Inspector Suzanne Jordan of the police department’s Child Abuse and Sexual Offences Command.

"We believe two of the three were very serious sexual assaults indeed, and are determined to catch the persons responsible for these hideous crimes," Jordan said, urging anyone who can identify the suspects from the surveillance footage to contact police.

Watch the terrifying video here: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/10/teenage-girl-sexually-assaulted-three.html
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Connoisseur(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
That's a new record
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Sigh
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 16, 2017
planned attack
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2017
planned attack.
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dface2: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2017
OrestesDante:
planned attack.

oh....what make you think so?
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by dan9ice(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2017
That's abuse na cryThat's abuse na
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dface2: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2017
dan9ice:
That's abuse na cryThat's abuse na
angry
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by adeememman(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2017
I pity the poor girl.
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dreyl(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Damn!
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Robbin7(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Wetin com concern me 4 Nigeria, u knw how many times I dey get financial harassment or assault in 5mins?

3 Likes

Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
its hard to be a girl
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by EmmySparky(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Robbin7:
Wetin com concern me 4 Nigeria, u knw how many times I dey get financial harassment or assault in 5mins?
lol bro u no lie o....
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by thedondada(m): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Some people still think rape is a joke.

See two broke dudes up there talking about financial harassment.

Let me break it down for you nincompoops. Imagine 23 different guys on the same night sodomise your dumb butts all in the space of one hour.

Tell the police of your financial troubles then
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dface2: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
thedondada:
Some people still think rape is a joke.

See two broke dudes up there talking about financial harassment.

Let me break it down for you nincompoops. Imagine 23 different guys on the same night sodomise your dumb butts all in the space of one hour.

Tell the police of your financial troubles then

...hmm...correct!
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by talk2hb1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Shugaball: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 081.380.220.04...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE, just 200naira per dollars(negotiable)..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dface2: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
o.p your village people have start again abi where is the video??
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by godwinony(m): 5:28am On Oct 17, 2017
Make them use all the facial recognition tech them them show for their films find the men na..why them dey appeal to the public to help them identify the men..? cry
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dface2: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2017
godwinony:
Make them use all the facial recognition tech them them show for their films find the men na..why them dey appeal to the public to help them identify the men..? cry

...abio
Re: (video) Teenage Girl Sexually Assaulted Three Separate Times In One Hour by Dface2: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
adeememman:
I pity the poor girl.

...abio

(1) (Reply)

Some 'Albert Einstein' Quotes That Will Inspire You. / German Programmer Has Two Password Chances Left Else He Loses $220M / Unaab First Batch List For 1st Choice Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.