Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) (23969 Views)

Bride, Groom And Their Entourage Arrive Wedding Venue In A Plastic “limousine” / Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Groom Rides In Keke To His Wedding In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by GGirll: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2017
Dearlord:
Personne no fit Wed in peace again? grin

Let be contempted with what we have joor! grin cheesy
Content with what we have not d other way round
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by Abeyjide: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
just last week a friend of mine at his wedding wanted going to church on bike despite cars available
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by agarawu23(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2017
All the ones dey did with Hummer jeep and Lexus don scatter since.

U guys should live happily.
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by 4ward(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2017
is allright
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by tyson98: 11:24am On Oct 16, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

The bride is obviously agree and ashamed of herself taking a ride in a keke on her wedding day.

She looks more like an old cargo with strong face!

I didn't see any trace of the groom in the pix. Perhaps he is hiding behind the cameras for reasons best known to him.

I am however proud of their choice of wedding convoy.

Up keke riders!
Up keke riders union!!

Stupidity is now being celebrated as humility and creativity.

Na wa o!
NwaAmaikpe in new moniker
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2017
tyson98:

NwaAmaikpe in new moniker

NwaAmaikpe is the C in C,
I am humbly a cadet grin
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by Mypeople2(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2017
myboy2010:
they only wanted to do something different... koudous to the couple for understanding themselves that we are in buhari regime
Are you sure "they" wanted to do something different? The babe did not smile in the pics o.. Meaning she dey para for her inner .
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by romoruyi(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2017
Warri.....lolz
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na the bride be dat or the mother representing the bride ? grin
are you trying to tell us she’s old mama grin
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Hades2016:
are you trying to tell us she’s old mama grin
Not trying.. I dey tell you live and direct say she be old mama! angry angry
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Not trying.. I dey tell you live and direct say she be old mama! angry angry
no chill grin .. Savage everywhere grin
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by begwong: 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
IS SHE REMARRYING OR THEY ARE RENEWING THEIR MARRIAGE
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by childrenday15(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Who cares if the bride trek to the church. This shows that the bride is understanding. Wedding only last for hours, Marriage Issa lifetime institution wey one no dey graduate. No be those ones wey drive in limo crashed after months? Na Niger I see wey divorcee dey give lecture on marriage. Eg: Aunty Toke Makinwa
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by cryptic21(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was at abraka over the weekend. saw them pass the front of where I worshipped on Sunday. Fact: the guy has a car, another fact the guy na chief, another one this na e fourth wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by marooh: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Me and my Fiancé learning how to drive molue base on weding tins
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by SHOCK7(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Eeyah
Abraka is such a beautiful place

HML to them
but a gal like u'll never agree to be brought by keke!
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by kruusy: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
but d woman doesn't look entirely happy as d picture foretold... ....d struggle for naija is so serious
Re: Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) by mrIbr: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
God will bless you guys smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From VGH Group Boss Mr Okafor Chinedu Wedding Reception / Photos From 2019 Ojude Oba Festival In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Revealed! This Is How To Avoid Getting Late To Your Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.