Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

No Love Without Money - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Love Without Money - Iyabo Ojo (328 Views)

Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Love Without Money - Iyabo Ojo by iconabblog(m): 7:55am On Oct 16, 2017
In an exclusive chat with Punch, Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has said she is considering having another family life of her own on the grounds that the person isn’t poor. The actress said at first she didn’t want to get married because of the stress involved but now, she has had a change of heart.

"If marriage comes along, yes I will consider it. Then, I used to say that I didn’t want to get married again because of the stress involved. Now, I have had a rethink. But I can’t marry a poor man. Some people will say I shouldn’t say that, but I am a blunt person. For someone like me, there is no love without money. I am a celebrity and I am expected to maintain a certain lifestyle, which is expensive" full story

(1) (Reply)

Up For Grab: Dubai Direct Employment Visa (2)years / Paul Okoye Shared A Video Of Himself Milk Feeding His New Born Baby- Pix + Video / South African Police Officers Stage Protest Against Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.