Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria (5046 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria. / Ominous Signs If Kanu Wasn't Bluffing About MOSSAD Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by cursedAbiola(f): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Some things you should simply ignore jor.
[/s]
Shatap

3 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by otil1: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Vivere:

Omenka vs which Igbo nation?? Omenka only faces individuals who toss e-blows in his direction, and he takes them head on. If they happen to be Igbo, so be it. Whenever they launch their attacks first, he simply retaliates and gives them a taste of their own medicine. Now you are claiming Omenka vs Igbo nation. You people know how to form victim, sha.

I don't blame you, though. Na Omenka I blame. He has given you the mouth to talk to him anyhow, because of that message he posted up here. Wubbish!

But Omenka's understanding of the true situation is circumspect.

Equating IPOB to Igbo and claiming IPOB was birthed after Jonathan lost election told me he has quite q long way to go.
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Vivere: 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
otil1:
Dear @Omenka,

Your writeup would appear well argued and presented to the undicerning.

A lot of your implied conclusions about the absolute zero value of IPOB ideals to the greater Igbo goals stand right.

But here is where you failed. IPOB was not born after Jonathan's loss.

You wrote:
It is this unbridled hate and anger some opportunistic layabout in London saw and took advantage of, exploiting it to the fullest. Alas, IPOB was born!

IPOB was in existence, but became more aggressive and more hate-filled after Jonathan's loss at the polls. You are right. And your description of Kanu is spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Vivere: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
otil1:
But Omenka's understanding of the true situation is circumspect.

Equating IPOB to Igbo and claiming IPOB was birthed after Jonathan lost election told me he has quite q long way to go.
Check my last response to your earlier post. I agreed with you that IPOB was born before GEJ lost the elections. Omenka may have overlooked this aspect. But on NL, the IPOB foot soldiers like to equate IPOB with Igbo. Anyone who is against IPOB is seen as being against Igbo interests, according to them. So Omenka is not far wrong in this aspect.
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by pmakina: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Vivere:

Omenka vs which Igbo nation?? Omenka only faces individuals who toss e-blows in his direction, and he takes them head on. If they happen to be Igbo, so be it. Whenever they launch their attacks first, he simply retaliates and gives them a taste of their own medicine. Now you are claiming Omenka vs Igbo nation. You people know how to form victim, sha.

I don't blame you, though. Na Omenka I blame. He has given you the mouth to talk to him anyhow, because of that message he posted up here. Wubbish!

Internet is truely a funny place where cockroaches dey form eagle.Who is Omenka?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by otil1: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Vivere:

Check my last response to your earlier post. I agreed with you that IPOB was born before GEJ lost the elections. Omenka may have overlooked this aspect. But on NL, the IPOB foot soldiers like to equate IPOB with Igbo. Anyone who is against IPOB is seen as being against Igbo interests, according to them. So Omenka is not far wrong in this aspect.

Yes. Quite so. IPOB projected itself as championing Igbo cause. Meanwhile, they were greatly anti-Igbo in true sense. Often, they don't know.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
conductorh2:

Oga, come and finish the thread you started.

AlfaWaleFatai don pursue you with with aka odo. For your own thread kwa? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Omeka I repeat come back here! grin
my general my general
asalamalaikun
omenka na my boi

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
Vivere:

See dis one. You are nothing but an imposter of the highest order. Your fake cover has been blown. You are an Igbo, pretending to be a Yoruba man. Do you speak for all Yorubas on NL, now? Who dashed you the title of Omoluabi? Just listen to the kind of stuff coming out of your mouth, and ask yourself if an omoluabi would respond to someone in the mannerless way you just did....
[/s]
i am a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Vivere: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
i am a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth
You sabi lie, sha. You have just blown your cover and exposed yourself.
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Vivere: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
pmakina:
Internet is truely a funny place where cockroaches dey form eagle.Who is Omenka?
What a question!! He is the one giving your people sleepless nights on NL.

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by gidgiddy: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
omenka:

Now, if not for reason of sheer hatred, how in God's gracious name did a people who pride themselves as some of the most educated and enlightened people in the continent allow a character that,

1. Has no known educational exploits,

Ojukwu was well educated, went to Oxford. Did that endear him to Nigeria as a secessionist leader?

2. Has no known literary exploits,[

Ojukwu had literary exploits since his days as a district officer, did that endear him to Nigeria as a secessionist leader?

3. Has no leadership experience,

Ojukwu was a district officer and later Eastern Region Governor, did that endear him to Nigeria as secessionist leader?

4. Has no known sustainable means of livelihood...

Ojukwu was a senior military officer and son of one of the richest men in Nigeria, did that endear him to Nigeria?

[take on such gargantuan responsibility as secession?

Upon this premise, the second quote is MOST k ahead.

What I see is that many unity beggers just want Nigeria to be united for the sake of being united, not that they care if Nigerian unity is a bad idea or not

4 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by conductorh2: 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
my general my general
asalamalaikun
omenka na my boi
That's the spirit.

Treat him kindly and give him enough food so that he'll serve you well. wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by achi4u(m): 2:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Omenka you tried with this ur post but you spoiled it with that Army vaccination.

Would you like ur kids to be vaccinated without ur consent?
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by otil1: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
This thread has derailed already

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Good morning all.

I come in peace.

I'd begin this with two quotes.

Israelmore Ayivor once said..

George Bernard Shaw said..

These two quotes, in a sense, sum up the political blues emanating from South East Nigeria.

Nigeria is such a fascinating place and there is no other place in the country where you find such beguiling political nuances than in the South East, alot of which sprang to life just after the declaration of the results of the last general elections.

It was a chain reaction initiated by the loss of their preferred contestant, Goodluck Jonathan, and catalysed by their collective hatred for the person, tribe and religion of the victor, President Buhari, and those they perceive were associated with his victory namely Bola Ahmed Tinubu in particular, and the South West in general.

No sooner did he take the oath of office than they swarmed him with a torrent of unprintable insults and at best, criticisms, none of which came anywhere close to constructive. They jettisoned all courtesy typical of normal human engagements and delved right into a fray they created in a most sordid manner.

These folks who were having such a fantastic ride with President Jonathan for over five years and literally asked anyone who dared to grumble about being left out or shortchanged to "stick it up their assses" suddenly remembered they've been "marginalised" since the Big Bang!

They found an enthusiastic ally in a sly character called Fani Kayode and he has been doing such a plumb job making sure they fortify their hate for the aforementioned people, he himself a very bitter loser. Most surprisingly, this was the same man whose head they called for just a couple of years earlier for criticising their conduct in Nigerian politicospare.

It is this unbridled hate and anger some opportunistic layabout in London saw and took advantage of, exploiting it to the fullest. Alas, IPOB was born!

This brings me back to both my opening quotes.

Now, if not for reason of sheer hatred, how in God's gracious name did a people who pride themselves as some of the most educated and enlightened people in the continent allow a character that,

2. Has no known literary exploits,

take on such gargantuan responsibility as secession?

Upon this premise, the second quote is MOST APPROPRIATE.

Nnamdi Kanu would have remained the unknown and insignificant spec in the universe he was had the "losers" not bore such morbid hatred for their supposed enemy.

Some people argue the president lit the torch of their anger by the "5%" comment. Pray tell, would this be the first time someone made such comment? Didn't Jonathan make similar comment when he was the President? The "igbos are the backbone of my administration" comment, remember that? How many people from the North or South West huffed and puffed about it despite its impropriety?

Now, someone tell me, exactly what advantage has IPOB conferred on the South East since the beginning of their belligerent campaign?

Have more projects gone to the South East?

Have more FDI gone to the region?

Have their governors become more alive to their responsibilities?

Have more appointments been given them?

Do Nigerians love them more?

IPOB has but one agenda alone, chip away at the progress Ndigbo have made over the years in every endeavor they've embarked on individually and collectively.

When I look at what these guys are doing to their brothers, i shudder in disbelief.

Take the small town of Makurdi for instance. The most popular "supermarkets", D. O. Brothers, Togos and Nobis, are owned by Igbos. They own the biggest shopping plazas, Ndupet, Merit, O. G. Winners, Tonimas, etc. They are the biggest wholesale distributors of beverages (OFICON). Etc.

I can only imagine what's going on in such big cities as Kanu, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, etc.

What strategy of relocation does IPOB have for these people.

You know what they say about "a man who's got nothing to lose"... A most dangerous man. With no known means of livelihood or investments anywhere, Nnamdi Kanu fits the bill for such a character.

Cornered, bruised and humiliated, they've decided inflammable propaganda is the best way to go. The outbreak of Monkey Pox and the military medical outreach presented them with the opportunity to take another pound of flesh out of "their people" (I put it this way because I believe Neither the president nor the soldiers lost a thing from the events of the last one week, rather, school children did).

But for this silly hoax, one would have thought these people who profess to be very educated and enlightened didn't know we have professional doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc, in the military!!

How sad.

How an enlightened people could believe a government intent on depopulating them would go about doing so under the full glare of the public using such overt means as injection beats me. More disturbing is the fact their leaders have chosen to keep mum over it.

Let it be known to all who care to listen, the Federal Government of Nigeria won't be blackmailed into treating any particular group of Nigerians "differently".

Maya Angelou once said "Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet." That held true then, it holds true now, and it will for centuries to come!

Just like Boko Haram, IPOB has succeeded in bullying into silence moderate and sensible Igbos, but just like my friend on facebook, Gozicon Munachi, it is time for these moderate elements to grow some balls, step up to the medium and salvage what is left of the political and moral patrimony of Ndigbo. Failure to do this would have very far reaching self inflicted negative consequences.

The FFKs of this world would hardly make any difference should things deteriorate any further even though they play very critical role in their escalation. Folks like him have the noose around their necks already, and would do whatever it takes to make sure that noose comes off, it doesn't matter how many lives they sacrifice in the process, just as long as it isn't their family members'.

Even the all knowing and "omnipotent" Ohamadike was nowhere to be found when shiit hit the fan. He still isn't!

This day, I extend a hand of friendship to my Igbo brothers. We may disagree on a whole lot of issues, but we could always do so with mutual respect and courtesy. I hardly agree with whatever folks like Truckpusher or Tonyebarcanista say, but we respect some unwritten rules of engagement. I believe we can at well do the same.

Let us make the most of the union while it lasts. The only people that stand to benefit from the chaos that might ensue from our constant bloodbaths are the elites. If you ask me, they represent our common adversaries irrespective of their tribe, political inclination and religion.

Thanks and have a productive week ahead.
Hello brothers. I warned you guys.

Jakpon, look at this.

This was written by me six years ago. Everything as written has come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Stingman:
Lucid hypocrites...

With all you have, you voted for a president who has none of the what you desire....below...

How are you you big mouth better than those you are accusing?

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
magoo10:
this post is irrelevant just like bubu the dullard who is a nepotistic,sadistic and tribal bigot who should focus more on their sharia Islamic caliphate and leave the igbos alone.
Enjoying the current situation now I guess. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by magoo10(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Enjoying the current situation now I guess. smiley
the same people behind the unrest ,guess you are a happy and fulfilled supporter.

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
magoo10:
the same people behind the unrest ,guess you are a happy and fulfilled supporter.
Just imagine.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by magoo10(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Just imagine.

smiley
yes you can imagine being a supporter of evil.
At least since the past 8 years I have never supported anyone who has brought agony to Nigerians ,you are the one who is proud in doing so .yes the dogs and baboons comes to mind but there will be no rest for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by ebufa: 11:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
omenka:
Good morning all.

I come in peace.

These two quotes, in a sense, sum up the political blues emanating from South East Nigeria.

Nigeria is such a fascinating place and there is no other place in the country where you find such beguiling political nuances than in the South East, alot of which sprang to life just after the declaration of the results of the last general elections.

It was a chain reaction initiated by the loss of their preferred contestant, Goodluck Jonathan, and catalysed by their collective hatred for the person, tribe and religion of the victor, President Buhari, and those they perceive were associated with his victory namely Bola Ahmed Tinubu in particular, and the South West in general.

No sooner did he take the oath of office than they swarmed him with a torrent of unprintable insults and at best, criticisms, none of which came anywhere close to constructive. They jettisoned all courtesy typical of normal human engagements and delved right into a fray they created in a most sordid manner.

These folks who were having such a fantastic ride with President Jonathan for over five years and literally asked anyone who dared to grumble about being left out or shortchanged to "stick it up their assses" suddenly remembered they've been "marginalised" since the Big Bang!

They found an enthusiastic ally in a sly character called Fani Kayode and he has been doing such a plumb job making sure they fortify their hate for the aforementioned people, he himself a very bitter loser. Most surprisingly, this was the same man whose head they called for just a couple of years earlier for criticising their conduct in Nigerian politicospare.

Nnamdi Kanu would have remained the unknown and insignificant spec in the universe he was had the "losers" not bore such morbid hatred for their supposed enemy.

Some people argue the president lit the torch of their anger by the "5%" comment. Pray tell, would this be the first time someone made such comment? Didn't Jonathan make similar comment when he was the President? The "igbos are the backbone of my administration" comment, remember that? How many people from the North or South West huffed and puffed about it despite its impropriety?

Now, someone tell me, exactly what advantage has IPOB conferred on the South East since the beginning of their belligerent campaign?

IPOB has but one agenda alone, chip away at the progress Ndigbo have made over the years in every endeavor they've embarked on individually and collectively.

When I look at what these guys are doing to their brothers, i shudder in disbelief.

Take the small town of Makurdi for instance. The most popular "supermarkets", D. O. Brothers, Togos and Nobis, are owned by Igbos. They own the biggest shopping plazas, Ndupet, Merit, O. G. Winners, Tonimas, etc. They are the biggest wholesale distributors of beverages (OFICON). Etc.

I can only imagine what's going on in such big cities as Kanu, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, etc.

You know what they say about "a man who's got nothing to lose"... A most dangerous man. With no known means of livelihood or investments anywhere, Nnamdi Kanu fits the bill for such a character.

Cornered, bruised and humiliated, they've decided inflammable propaganda is the best way to go. The outbreak of Monkey Pox and the military medical outreach presented them with the opportunity to take another pound of flesh out of "their people" (I put it this way because I believe Neither the president nor the soldiers lost a thing from the events of the last one week, rather, school children did).

But for this silly hoax, one would have thought these people who profess to be very educated and enlightened didn't know we have professional doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc, in the military!!

How sad.

How an enlightened people could believe a government intent on depopulating them would go about doing so under the full glare of the public using such overt means as injection beats me. More disturbing is the fact their leaders have chosen to keep mum over it.

Let it be known to all who care to listen, the Federal Government of Nigeria won't be blackmailed into treating any particular group of Nigerians "differently".

Maya Angelou once said "Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet." That held true then, it holds true now, and it will for centuries to come!

Just like Boko Haram, IPOB has succeeded in bullying into silence moderate and sensible Igbos, but just like my friend on facebook, Gozicon Munachi, it is time for these moderate elements to grow some balls, step up to the medium and salvage what is left of the political and moral patrimony of Ndigbo. Failure to do this would have very far reaching self inflicted negative consequences.

The FFKs of this world would hardly make any difference should things deteriorate any further even though they play very critical role in their escalation. Folks like him have the noose around their necks already, and would do whatever it takes to make sure that noose comes off, it doesn't matter how many lives they sacrifice in the process, just as long as it isn't their family members'.

Even the all knowing and "omnipotent" Ohamadike was nowhere to be found when shiit hit the fan. He still isn't!

This day, I extend a hand of friendship to my Igbo brothers. We may disagree on a whole lot of issues, but we could always do so with mutual respect and courtesy. I hardly agree with whatever folks like Truckpusher or Tonyebarcanista say, but we respect some unwritten rules of engagement. I believe we can at well do the same.

Let us make the most of the union while it lasts. The only people that stand to benefit from the chaos that might ensue from our constant bloodbaths are the elites. If you ask me, they represent our common adversaries irrespective of their tribe, political inclination and religion.

I will not abuse you with the gory pictures of the mangled bodies of your Benue compatriots, you are the quintessential blundering and fumbling Black African,that has become a reproach to the known world! You should check yourself into a mental institution because it is apparent to any psychology student ,that your insistence on putting your shameless mouth in Igbo business is a mental escape from the shame of your emasculation by fulani herdsmen! Instead of taking your penile excision like the sissy you are.........you run down to Enugu from your agatu region to lament your woes.

Omenka be a man and go free the land of your ancestors.........come down from the laps of your girlfriend and GO FIGHT like the gallant men of the true ESN ....not the fake ones formed by people like you!

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2023
magoo10:
yes you can imagine being a supporter of evil.
At least since the past 8 years I have never supported anyone who has brought agony to Nigerians ,you are the one who is proud in doing so .yes the dogs and baboons comes to mind but there will be no rest for the wicked
Hurts deeply doesn't it? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 6:38am On Jul 13, 2023
ebufa:

I will not abuse you with the gory pictures of the mangled bodies of your Benue compatriots, you are the quintessential blundering and fumbling Black African,that has become a reproach to the known world! You should check yourself into a mental institution because it is apparent to any psychology student ,that your insistence on putting your shameless mouth in Igbo business is a mental escape from the shame of your emasculation by fulani herdsmen! Instead of taking your penile excision like the sissy you are.........you run down to Enugu from your agatu region to lament your woes.

Omenka be a man and go free the land of your ancestors.........come down from the laps of your girlfriend and GO FIGHT like the gallant men of the true ESN ....not the fake ones formed by people like you!
Emotional balderdash. Like one of your brothers on another thread said, you guys haven't had enough to the pains and misery yet, that's the reason despite the glaring evidence before you, you still insist on forging the same path of anarchy.

iboboyswag:

You don't know the Igbos.

Look at it this way... Someone (like the moniker above) is afflicted but when conversations about his affliction is discussed, he agrees that he is afflicted and suffering but would only allow help if the authorities release a terrorist and instigator of mass murder, MNK. What does it say?

Don't it tell you that he hasn't suffered enough? If he truly is tired of the troubles these people (his creation) are wrecking, he would not give a caveat for anyone to help him. Now, this is why I have said that any attempt for Abuja to try to quell this without acceding to their demands will backfire and be used for negative propaganda.

Didn't you see them in Abuja, a few days back? They couldn't call a spade, a spade.

IMO, they haven't suffered enough. Yes, they lament, but they haven't gotten to the elastic limit of their suffering.

Let me give you a little insight

What is happening in the South East is an agitation modelled after the NigerDelta Militant agitation but with the 1966 propaganda playbook of Chief Chukwumerije and Chief Okokon Ndem.

The error of judgement however is that, unlike the ND agitations, the South East has no prized bargaining chip - oil. Not that there are no wells in the SE but there are not enough to hold the country to ransom.

So, it is on this realization that most diehard secessionists would always argue for the unholy marriage of the SE and SS in their agitation to take back their homeland Biafra. They do not mind that these "forced partners" want nothing to do with them, and that of all of the other parts of the country, that they were afflicted the most by these people after the war - but I digress.

Tell me, how does on base his ambitions on an uncorporating partner? How do a seemingly intelligent people not realize quite quickly how mundane the whole idea of chosing to be landlocked in a growing global world sounds. In a world where access to the Sea is a huge geopolitical plus and a strong power wield?

My people are smart but on this one, they have failed like bunch of dunces. They have allowed sentiments, anger and hate to override common sense.

That they do not know that if Nigeria chooses today to grant them statehood, it can choose not to deal with them The whole idea that you can go and Nigeria will be forced to deal with you is beyond absurd.

The soft power play in the last 3 election cycles have given a glimpse of how the Nigerian state will treat the SE in the event of a breakaway and my people seem more to be blinded...

What's wrong with having the quality we claim we can bring to Biafra in South East? What's wrong with accomplishing all of those niceties we believe we can in Biafra under these same political construct?

You see it's either we are driven by blind hate or we don't have it in us. The SE has all it needs to develop and it's not Nigeria that's holding us back.

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by magoo10(m): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2023
omenka:
Hurts deeply doesn't it? smiley
yea it hurts that humans can support evil

1 Like

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Idiko1: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2023
omenka:
Good morning all.

I come in peace.

How sad.

The only haters perceived to walk the streets of Nigeria are those who took up arms to fight against a group of people whose only sin was to stand as a separate entity from Nigeria. What level of hatred is beyond the act of picking up AK-47 and wanting to kill off innocent fellows who mind their own business? The talk of most Nigerians hating on Igbo people is not a wishful exercise of subconsciousness.
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by ebufa: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
omenka:
Emotional balderdash. Like one of your brothers on another thread said, you guys haven't had enough to the pains and misery yet, that's the reason despite the glaring evidence before you, you still insist on forging the same path of anarchy.

To make an omelette ......one needs to crack eggs,no pain no gain, the palaver in southeast is far from Biafra agitation, it is about the emasculation of the peoples choice by a few corrupt and inept politicians.....who have stolen the commonwealth of Ndigbo since 1999, aside from a few governors ,the rest of the igbo governors are vandals in power. So leave Igbo to their struggles go and live in your Benue that has no wahala but harvests dead bodies like sprouting mushrooms after rainfall!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Small Businesses Are Engines Of Growth Of Any Economy / Reps Propose Upward Review Of Derivation Fund From 13 To 20 Per Cent / Lp's Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Is An IPOB And Biafra Apologist (Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.