Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Wow! So Surprised After Reading This.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wow! So Surprised After Reading This.. (345 Views)

See What I Did After Reading The Bible Completely For Thr 3rd Time. / Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / God First - Ugandan Lady Shares Pics Of Herself Reading Bible Wearing Only Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow! So Surprised After Reading This.. by drezzyx(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2017
ZERO PLUS ZERO IS EQUALS TO ZERO (Eccl. 1:2)

My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes, my SHOE..... My! My!! My!!! What does this life worth?

A man was informed about the departure of his father, but he tarry, when his father STARTED smelling, the neighbors took his father to mortuary for preservation.

A week later, he went to mortuary to see the corpse of his father, when he was about to enter the place, there was a poster placed at the entrance of the mortuary, of which no one can escape it, it reads........ WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE BUT WE ARE HERE.
The young boy read it, but doesn't make any sense to him, he went inside, check the corpse of his father, after few minutes, he made his step out, as he was about to step OUTSIDE, he saw another inscription placed on a strategical location, which no one will escape it and it says.......... YOU WILL SOON BE LIKE US.

This last word touched his stoning heart and he repented from that moment. From that moment, he understands......... Everything here on earth, is like a dream, a vapor, life itself is not real as everything is temporal.
YOU WILL SOON BE LIKE THOSE THAT WERE ONCE LIVING EATING SLEEPING WALKING TALKING LAUGHING HERE ON EARTH BUT TODAY...... THEY'RE NO MORE.
When he got to his father mansion, nobody to talk to, his father left his shoe, clothes, money, bed, cars, EVERYTHING, as he was searching his father wardrobes, he saw untouched brand new dollars, well packed and arranged, but the owner of the money was in mortuary...... the Young boy
remember.............. WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE BUT YOU WILL SOON JOIN US. He cried the more.
You eat semolina with vegetables and fish, Turkey, pomon, bokoto, fried rice and drink wine today, but tomorrow, you become a food for MAGGOTS.
You drive a nice car today, but tomorrow, ambulance drives you.
You lives in a mansion today, but tomorrow you lives in burial ground.
You sleep in a nice bed today but tomorrow, you sleep inside casket.

What? What?? What
What is the approximate replacement for your soul?
You lost EVERYTHING if you DIE without giving your life to Jesus and lives a Holy life.
Mark 8:36-37 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
What? What?? What What is an approximate replacement for your soul? Heaven is real, so is hell real. Make a WISE choice today, tomorrow might be too late. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctors, Becomes Powerful Men Of God. / Popular South African Based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse Begins Isreal Tour / NEOLIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.