Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,495 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance (39754 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by ThisTrend(f): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2017

Adetuke Morgan and Tola are set to tie the knot. The couple met and started dating during their national youth Service.

Source: https://wobegist.com/camp-boyfriend-fiance-couple-met-nysc-set-wed/

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2017
GOD bless the union.......but this guy don oldoooooo

as for me old men isza NO NO.......... young guy will be welcome #TEAMYOUNGY

10 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by benedictnsi(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Abeg shut up jor... Na your marriage

You go shout no no no so teh men go begin shout no no no for you too

Abeg happy married life to them in advance o jare

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

Abeg shut up jor... Na your marriage

You go shout no no no so teh men go begin shout no no no for you too

Abeg happy married life to them in advance o jare

Which man in his right sense would see me and say No....... TEAMYOUNGY that's my choice

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by benedictnsi(m): 10:46am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Which man in his right sense would see me and said No....... TEAMYOUNGY that's my choice

Keep saying no as dem d say yes to you now.... Na your turn.

When your time go expire, you go nearly print yourself for posters and placards pleading for men to say yes.....

You go turn your Monica from biacan to sister biacan chukwumerebere

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2017
The babe be like, I can do free AD for Closeup grin

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

When your time go expire, you go nearly print yourself for posters and placards pleading for men to say yes.....

Time pass.........?

a beautiful woman will have any man she want even in her 50s so for ladies like me........i must access the man physically and spiritually to know if his fit for the game....... mind you I don't beg men never they do the begging

emeka rapo maka

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Divay22(f): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2017
It's good, One can still get something good outta service....
May your marriage be sweet as honey..
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by benedictnsi(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Time pass.........?

a beautiful woman will have any man she want even in her 50s so for ladies like me........i must access the man physically and spiritually to know if his fit for the game....... mind you I don't beg men never they do the begging

emeka rapo maka

Lol a man weh go carry you no matter how you fine reach at 50 just needs You for two things

1.... For konji purposes....
2.... For prayer or advice purposes

Wetin we wan use you do after 50 years when e be say you don get admission into the university of menopause

11 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Continue. I hope you will not be saying team youngy in 10 years time

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

Lol a man weh go carry you no matter how you fine reach at 50 just needs You for two things

1.... For konji purposes....
2.... For prayer or advice purposes

Wetin we wan use you do after 50 years when e be say you don get admission into the university of menopause

When you be rector there tell me why I No go get admission

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2017
mikeujoel:

Continue. I hope you will not be saying team youngy in 10 years time
10yrs ko........ 5yrs..... ni
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by benedictnsi(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

When you be rector there tell me why I No go get admission

Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah

You use me d give yourself hope Abi

Dey there, o ga eme gi Vum n'anya

9 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah

You use me d give yourself hope Abi

Dey there, o ga eme gi Vum n'anya
tongue hope ko......... use ni..........
or gi Ka oge mea Vum n'anya oye afikpo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by benedictnsi(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

tongue hope ko......... use ni..........
or gi Ka oge mea Vum n'anya oye afikpo

I ma ebe bu Afikpo.... O ga amasi m ka m mata onye I bu nke oma
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 11:09am On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

I ma ebe bu Afikpo.... O ga amasi m ka m mata onye I bu nke oma
Bia ebe Biko oga
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by IamLEGEND1: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2017
I just keep staring at her mouth.
Her head game will be fire.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by bunmioguns(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
see as the guy bone face for first pinshure

anyway

congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by 4ward(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
congrats
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by benega: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
See smile, she don hit jackpot
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by free2ryhme: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
ThisTrend:

Adetuke Morgan and Tola are set to tie the knot. The couple met and started dating during their national youth Service.

Source: https://wobegist.com/camp-boyfriend-fiance-couple-met-nysc-set-wed/

if corper marry corper dem go born ....

make una complete am grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Pidginwhisper: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Female corpers always dey desperate like mad.. as tym no dey again grin

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by lovingyouhun: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulations to them, happy Home grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by asawanathegreat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congrat in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by DanielsParker(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Which man in his right sense would see me and said No....... TEAMYOUNGY that's my choice

will you keep quiet?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Pidginwhisper: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

You wey never old, you don know when you go marry??

Mountain of fire fall on you

4 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
The wife is beautiful. Hml in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by biacan(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
DanielsParker:

will you keep quiet?
I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
benedictnsi:

Did you just say Monica? Shit Mehn

I weak
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance by YelloweWest: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

They were both in camp together. The last time I checked youth service is still 30 and below.
How is that old? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.