Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,987 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (55544 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Man Tears His Lover’s Pant & Bra In Lagos After She Denied Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by cristianisraeli: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
NikkyFarms:
Can we take up this case. Can you trace their station and who they are?

farm boy..go for her page go ask she nor day nairaland..lol
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Maybe he was searching for evidence to support his theory...the Police is ya boyfriend undecided
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Jay542(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Again!!!Only you within 24Hrs..Shey dem SARS come back to re-finger her ni, coz I don read this story before!! shocked shockedangry

But come wetin you sef dey find for pipeline for night as na Olosho dey always parade for pipeline for night undecided undecided
Olosho spot no dey pipeline guy.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Pidginwhisper: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jay542:

Olosho spot no dey pipeline guy.
No talk am again!...na you wan tell me say na fish dey inside Sardine..Cmot around 10:30pm to 11:30pm their parol dey tight like Coca-Cola own..na person wey no sabi their way no go know as e dey go Alagba
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by arnold123: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Muckross1122:
A Nigerian lady Kachi Anifela Zion, with the username @69bars has taken to her instagram page to narrate how sars operative sexually harassed her in ilorin, after they accused her of being a yahoo girl and a prostitute

Read what She Wrote On Her Instagram Page Below:

Good evening everyone, I'm at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I'm a yahoo girl Nd shit, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I'm carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit, then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh) I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business. I cried bitterly, this is one experience that' has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS

Check It On Her Instagram Page Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaSc8CUgRp6/

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-lady-narrate-how-sars-harass.html

she looks like a frog!, no offense
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by mechanics(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2017
So sorry, you know in every sheep, you will see a wolf, maybe you should forward your complain to the IG office and am sure he will take action from there.
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by sirhyd85(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
I don't know what this country is turning to,do we have Senior officers in the Nigeria police force at all. this so call useless federalSARS.i think they are turning themselves to another thing are NDLEA to say some in carrying a drug.they are to face armed robbers why are they now molesting a student dipping there hand into her pant and bra.I think it deserve questions.nigeria police is the useless force in this country.SARS officers it unfair you turn yourself to another thing I pray you guys will fall one day.insha Allah. I don't know what this country is turning to,do we have Senior officers in the Nigeria police force at all. this so call useless federalSARS.i think they are turning themselves to another thing are NDLEA to say some in carrying a drug.they are to face armed robbers why are they now molesting a student dipping there hand into her pant and bra.I think it deserve questions.nigeria police is the useless force in this country.SARS officers it unfair you turn yourself to another thing I pray you guys will fall one day.insha Allah. I don't know what this country is turning to,do we have Senior officers in the Nigeria police force at all. this so call useless federalSARS.i think they are turning themselves to another thing are NDLEA to say some in carrying a drug.they are to face armed robbers why are they now molesting a student dipping there hand into her pant and bra.I think it deserve questions.nigeria police is the useless force in this country.SARS officers it unfair you turn yourself to another thing I pray you guys will fall one day.insha Allah.

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Fhowe: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2017
cristianisraeli:

see this dundi united they rant like say you don forget how nigeria works..chinese spacecraft fall on you
your papa and mama dundi cant you make a point without passing an insult .
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Fhowe: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2017
comshots:
Them no go do anything.It is better this way.
well said bro
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Fhowe: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
cristianisraeli:

see this dundi united they rant like say you don forget how nigeria works..chinese spacecraft fall on you
baba e dundi omo ale jati jati
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Fhowe: 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fhowe:
you are so lucky its a faceless forum i for like slap that your mouth wey dey run anyhow ogun kill you and your entire lineage this thing pain me sha .
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Fhowe: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Fhowe:
dy your lane mr man comment if you want to comment and stop quoting people since that is what you are here for share your opinion and stop looking for people to annoy
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by andyanders: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2018
cremedelacreme:
SARS men are mostly criminals and kidnappers that intimidate innocent people. I hate them so much. angry
You should know that the nigerian police started kidnapping,hence I see them as the real kidnappers. When some police officers fully armed, would bundle a person/s into their operational vehicle, that did nothing,threaten the person at gun point by requesting to extort money at all cost,now tell me, are they not the real kidnappers/ official armed robbers?
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by Teeteebrown: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Dis naija has gotten to another level

Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by andyanders: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Ladies, it is high time you start befriending these SARS men and start poisoning them. Befriend an officer and poison the idiot of a person. They are not fit to stay among the living.
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by DarlingEmojist(m): 1:57am On May 31, 2019
As I said Nigerian youths nd Cyber fraud are getting married soonest
Re: Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady by unikwa: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
This case is not a laughing matter. A mentality of impunity must not be allowed to spread among law enforcement agents.

The key is to know your rights. Arm yourself with information on what to do when a situation like this happens to you.

Do you know what to do:
- if police or army officer takes undue advantage of you?
- if airport official mistreats you?
- if your bank takes money from your account, and refuses to give it back?
- if you're a taxi driver and a customer refuses to pay?
- if a company refuses to pay you for work you did for them?
- if ...

You are not powerless. You can seek redress from:
servicom,
public complaints commission,
legal aid council,
brekete family

-------------------

SERVICOM
Tel: +234-(0)810 641 9581,
+234-(0)815 356 6084
E-mail: info@servenigeria.com.ng
https://servicom.gov.ng/

-------------------

Public Complaints Commission.
The Nigerian Ombudsman.

https://www.facebook.com/pccnigeria/
http://pcc.gov.ng/

Include: your name, address, phone.
Include the address of the dept/agency you're complaining about.
Include the names of the people involved. Plus address, phone #.
Identify where the event happened.

visit:
https://www.facebook.com/pccnigeria/

Also specify what you want PCC to do for you.

-------------------------

Legal Aid Council
090 99 88 77 00

If you need legal assistance, but cannot afford a lawyer

------------------------

If none of the above helped, then contact

BREKETE FAMILY

From Nigeria: 090 99 88 77 00
From Abroad: +234 81 88 89 10 11

------------------------

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Captured. / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Nigerian Man Goes Mad In Malaysia, Strips Unclad, As Juju Fails (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.