Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin (9901 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Wizvic99: 11:31am On Oct 16, 2017
Instagram user @69Bars Kachi Anifela Zion has just taken to her account to cry out on the injustice Melted on her by Sars;

Good evening everyone, I’m at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I’m a yahoo girl Nd shit, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I’m carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit, then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh) I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business. I cried bitterly, this is one experience that’ has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS

http://www.gistb4u.com/nigerian-sars-police-officers-sexually-harass-lady-illorin-wrongly-accusing-yahoo-girl-prostitute/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Wizvic99: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2017
Wizvic99:
Instagram user @69Bars Kachi Anifela Zion has just taken to her account to cry out on the injustice Melted on her by Sars;

Good evening everyone, I’m at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I’m a yahoo girl Nd shit, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I’m carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit, then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh) I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business. I cried bitterly, this is one experience that’ has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS

http://www.gistb4u.com/nigerian-sars-police-officers-sexually-harass-lady-illorin-wrongly-accusing-yahoo-girl-prostitute/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by oglalasioux(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2017
Everyone is so frustrated. The police is not an exception. We are all hungry and angrily looking for whom to vent our frustrations on.

Sorry, girl. Next!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by heryur(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2017
FaithAgbo:
The space you booked is for the VIP hope you are fully loaded with cash
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2017
Dey dip hand inside ur breast n pant. Walahi if na my sis be dis Omo na to plan dem one by one.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by dominique(f): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
The other day, they shot a father of two dead
The other day they beat up a lady for having tattoos
The other, they beat up a youth corper for having dread locks.
Too many incidents to count

Who are these animals parading as law enforcement officers? They need to be called to order immediately, they're going about their jobs the wrong way. I pray I never cross paths with them.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

Can't you see she's just seeking for attention... With the whole framed up accusations spiced with absolute nudity?
I don't believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by FaithAgbo: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
heryur:
The space you booked is for the VIP hope you are fully loaded with cash

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by FaithAgbo: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

Go to ilorin and see big head
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by NicoBaba(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
SARS are just bastards.. The ones on Ilorin ogbomosho axis after Lautech are just worst. If u are a fresh dude, forget it, u will be drop off d bus and get delayed for 1hr..n if u r more fresh with iPhone...juz know u r sleeping at d station dah day....
thunder fire any SARS in dis thread n on nairaland.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Negotiate: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
People getting fed up everyday.

Welcome sis.

Who's next?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by autotrader014(m): 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's not a new thing here, that is why our Governor is having serious issues with them here..
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by SaintMorris: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Those Fnckers did same to me too along dangote flour mill...they stopped my car, searched everywhere saw nothing, begin open all apps on my iPhone...but cos they were hell bent on looking for excuse to extort me cos I clean up well, then their oga say make dem search my body, the stup!d goat begin fondl!ng with my blokos like full blown gay...no drugs, no incriminating evidence then one of dem say I no get proof of ownership say make I drop something...as I no gree, dem say make I dey follow dem go office like say no be talk we go talk when we reach, na so I start my car begin follow them, na him the SARS guy wey follow me for inside car say make I park as him see say I no flinch, their Oga begin dey para for me say why me park for middle of the road(even thou I parked by road side o, him just dey look for excuse to vex), I just dey look am like say I no know Wetin him dey talk...after them like 30mins drive around and they made sure they waste my fuel cos dem say make I dey follow them dey go everywhere dem come say make I dey go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by bolex04(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
this na temptation
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
You deserve no pity hoe!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Teewhy2: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
In as much as am against the molestation by the SARS , I don't want to think the lady dressed like the pictures above as at that moment because you are mostly address the way you dress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
SARS officers are Criminals... But see d girl pictures sef.. undecided

The Nigerian police is your friend enemy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by dayleke: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o....
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by ibiruk38: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
oglalasioux:
Everyone is so frustrated. The police is not an exception. We are all hungry and angrily looking for whom to vent our frustrations on.

Sorry, girl. Next!
Really! Would you say the same if she's your relative

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by 4ward(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hope they didnt eat the Fruit Sha?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by tiredoflife(m): 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dis one wey she back yansh so for he picture
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nedfed(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
The way you dress is the way you will be address.
Dress decently next time
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by sexylabo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerian Government should act fast with this SARS becoming a menace to the society.......with all these bastard SARS we still have lot of robbery,kidnapping , ritualist etc... so what is their purpose sef...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Majesticniyi(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
True...I had an encounter with them there once. I was just frustrated with the Nigerian system that day.

I was the only guy not harassed that day and that was because they saw my ID card. What I saw them doing to boys that day ehn, my lack of respect for the police was just rekindled.

NicoBaba:
SARS are just bastards.. The ones on Ilorin ogbomosho axis after Lautech are just worst. If u are a fresh dude, forget it, u will be drop off d bus and get delayed for 1hr..n if u r more fresh with iPhone...juz know u r sleeping at d station dah day....
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by 1afrika: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
NicoBaba:

You dont have to be fresh. They're thieves.

sexylabo:
Nigerian Government should act fast with this SARS becoming a menace to the society.......with all these bastard SARS we still have lot of robbery,kidnapping , ritualist etc... so what is their purpose sef...
So far our rulers forming leaders aren't affected, they won't be cautioned

Majesticniyi:
True...I had an encounter with them there once. I was just frustrated with the Nigerian system that day.

I was the only guy not harassed that day and that was because they saw my ID card. What I saw them doing to boys that day ehn, my lack of respect for the police was just rekindled.

Only someone who've not fallen a victim will think victims actually portray evil

Tmissy3000:
Sorry dear. Dos ba$tard are u doin anyhw. I remembered the day they stop our bus from ogbomoso to ilorin after nasfat, dey searched my bro's iphone and he was beatn to even one of dos animals tried to machete my bro because of usin iphone. They accused him of yahoo boi and he was taken to station we later paid 35k shaa after dat day, omo even if I sit properly in the bus I wil re sit again on sightn dem.
They are thieves. I just wish Ilorin command do something about them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by asawanathegreat(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
With those plenty resources in your body why won't they harass u. Those they are seeing is very attractive to their body.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Kog45(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
u be SARS no wonder Ngcobo end with p=Police.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by macaranta(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by kakacoke01: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
U no see wetin u wear mtssssw olosho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Tmissy3000(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sorry dear. Dos ba$tard are u doin anyhw. I remembered the day they stop our bus from ogbomoso to ilorin after nasfat, dey searched my bro's iphone and he was beatn to even one of dos animals tried to machete my bro because of usin iphone. They accused him of yahoo boi and he was taken to station we later paid 35k shaa after dat day, omo even if I sit properly in the bus I wil re sit again on sightn dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) / Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge / Can A Man Rape His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.