Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin (9902 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by lenghtinny(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

It won't happen to me. I am fully aware of the character of some of these guys. Her story is crooked.
I used to think like this before until I met this unfortunate bunch...

They can frame you up based on the way you are walking alone
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bleep the police.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Horo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
my sister that is typical handi work of sars that is what they do everyday to innocent looking people,i heard similar encountered earlier this year this guys stop me and told me that they are taking me to their station like 3 of them entered my car on reaching the station they started searching my car before you know it they brought out codeine i just laughed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by DavidEsq(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Teewhy2:
In as much as am against the molestation by the SARS , I don't want to think the lady dressed like the pictures above as at that moment because you are mostly address the way you dress.
By the level of illiteracy u displayed up there, u shld be labelled a buffoon. Isn't SARS designated to combat armed robbery and other arms related offences? When does does dress code become part of armed robbery? Ur foolishness is unparalleled. And u clamour for inclusion in leadership. To lead who exactly?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by JazzMode: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizvic99:
Instagram user @69Bars Kachi Anifela Zion has just taken to her account to cry out on the injustice Melted on her by Sars;

Good evening everyone, I’m at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I’m a yahoo girl Nd shit, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I’m carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit, then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh) I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business. I cried bitterly, this is one experience that’ has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS

http://www.gistb4u.com/nigerian-sars-police-officers-sexually-harass-lady-illorin-wrongly-accusing-yahoo-girl-prostitute/

Not funny. But what was her looks like, as in appearance and dressing for them to tag her prostitute? Was it suggestive of such? Our police are known for their unlawful ways of doing things many a time which remain condemnable, but yet we should be wary that little things like that matter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by dominique(f): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nedfed:

Am not in support of the harassment, not even the type that like SARS.
But to say the truth, SARS will never harass you sexually they are always after money.
70% of ladies in Ilorin presently now are into runs, you'll see them moving round@9it with no bearing dressed half naked, just looking for someone to pick them. Am every sure the lady must be one of them.

So 'runs' is now a crime? They are not the morality police, chasing after so-called runs girls is not part of their job description. Real criminals are committing crimes right under their noses, they'll be chasing shadows. Those SARS animals need to be completely wiped out, I'm yet to read or hear any positive news about them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
cooljude:

E go shock you, I am aware of my own character and they still came up with a way to extort money from me. When you are being framed and you are looking down the barrel of a gun, you would understand better.
Pay and go.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by jacyhelen(f): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizvic99:
Instagram user @69Bars Kachi Anifela Zion has just taken to her account to cry out on the injustice Melted on her by Sars;

Good evening everyone, I’m at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I’m a yahoo girl Nd shit, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I’m carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit, then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh) I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business. I cried bitterly, this is one experience that’ has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS

http://www.gistb4u.com/nigerian-sars-police-officers-sexually-harass-lady-illorin-wrongly-accusing-yahoo-girl-prostitute/

you a lady by 9pm u are still out..sorry ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by kally01(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
PissedOffWeed:
You deserve no pity hoe!

dont talk like dat even if she was a prostitute they have no right to harrass her
u have not experienced nigerian police or maybe ur even one guilty of it thats why u are talking like that. cant forget the day police stopped me on my way to school and accused me of being a yahoo boi, it wasnt funny ohh especially that my laptop was with me . the bastards were already going through my chats,if not that I had my school id card with me only God knows what would have happened

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by phreakabit(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
[img]http://2.bp..com/-E1_cajidsck/UoPPyB0bwWI/AAAAAAACMxs/rLLQLNZWebM/s280/1.jpeg[/img]

With criminals as policemen, wetin you expect?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by rickleye: 7:33pm On May 16, 2022
Guys Guys Guys !
The way the lady dressed should have no bearings on how she was treated.
They fondled her breasts ( harassment ) , private parts ( assault ) , took her phone went through her apps - Is all this even legal ??
She must have been terrified, I am shocked she didn't even pee on herself.
These are people who should have been burnt alive yet they live to see another day.
What a dreadful experience !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) / Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge / Can A Man Rape His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.