Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells?? (696 Views)

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells?? by mrsheddy(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning all

There is this neighbor of mine.she is a lady of about 24yrs that always comes to my house. but her body odure is killing. She always smell like a nursing mother(a mixture of sperm and any liquid can best discribe her smells).I don't know how to tell her without hurting or insulting her personality. At first I thought she is married .
Re: How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells?? by Mrjo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
U can do that by keeping ur mouth shut
Re: How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells?? by shege45: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
mrsheddy:
Good morning all

There is this neighbor of mine.she is a lady of about 24yrs that always comes to my house. but her body odure is killing. She always smell like a nursing mother(a mixture of sperm and any liquid can best discribe her smells).I don't know how to tell her without hurting or insulting her personality. At first I thought she is married .
i asked my grand dad bfor he died a question.
Me:papa wats d secret to ur old age
papa: i always mind my business.
my guy mind ur business, u wld live longer
Re: How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells?? by Lexusgs430: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
mrsheddy:
Good morning all

Why not stop her from coming to your house? Or their more to this story?
Re: How Will I Tell My Neighbor That She Smells?? by mrsheddy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Maybe I should mind my business then.
But I just wanted to help.

(1) (Reply)

Propolis Toothpaste (organic/herbal) / Safety Tips To Prevent Snake Bites This Snakes Season / I Have Low Self Esteem Because Of My Bad Dentition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.