Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

After Surgery PIC Of The Begger Who Was Accused Of Stealing Some One Joystick. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Surgery PIC Of The Begger Who Was Accused Of Stealing Some One Joystick. (403 Views)

Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!! / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Surgery PIC Of The Begger Who Was Accused Of Stealing Some One Joystick. by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Check out after surgery Picture of the begger who was accused of stealing someone joystick days back... He thanked fellow Nigerians for helping him out... Especially this good man and a friend in the picture who took the challenge. To make sure this begger start living a normal life.. he will still under go another surgery in 2 months time.. account details is on the picture if you wish to still support

Re: After Surgery PIC Of The Begger Who Was Accused Of Stealing Some One Joystick. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Enjoy your life Nam

(1) (Reply)

Hypertension Has A New Definition / How Do I Take Care Of My Lips Better By Using Easy Natural Tips? / Medical Doctor Who Died Of Lassa Fever In Kogi Buried Amidst Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.