Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

*The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) (527 Views)

The First Time He Took A Cigarette / Rev. Obofour Hired Me To Smoke Weed In Church – Weed Smoker Reveals / Daddy Freeze: "Smoking A Cigarette Is Unhealthy, It Is Not A Sin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) by reyin(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
I was at home on a wonderful day and there on my bed trying to search on the keywords that was filtering through my God's given head, immediately the message dropped on the brain like a 50 pages SmS on a Samsung Galaxy Phone where its sounds as if a drop of water drops on the ocean - "the lesson from a cigarette smoker".

This is a man who one day saw another man smoking and was invited to taste a stick of cigarette and he purposefully decided to taste to know how it actually feels. And on the first try, oh he it was a hit…. he coughed on the first take… he tried again…coughed again…try again… and that was it… wow… he finished the first stick and now without coughing.

To him, it went well, wow I feel high, I feel my heart calm, oh my head is okay… he exclaimed. BUT that was it.. he’s doing the will of his father, he is answering the call of his god…(the god of smoking)… he is just been obedience to his master.
What happen next, he smoked 1 stick at the start, but here he is on week 4 smoking 4 sticks of cigarette a day and here he is on year 4 smoking 4 packs in 4 days. Here he is, doing everything he could to save money to but cigarette. Here he is, and can’t sleep if he doesn’t smoke a day. Here he is, by just passing by he perceived the smell of cigarette along the road he’ll branch the place. Here he is, anytime his thought says smoke, he must get a stick. Here he is, talking…. “I can’t live without smoking”. He is always scenting smoke.

The lesson.>>>>>

Yes you said you’ve repent, but can’t stay a day without sinning against the Lord your God and you are not addicted to obeying your Christ the savior at all event and situation in life.

This man can’t stop smoking but you want to go back to sin, in fact you envy the people that dress shabbily, you jealous the people that make money in the wrong just because you want to be rich also.

This smoker loves to meet with his other smoker but do you always love the fellowship of other brethren and at all time.

This smoker spent much just to smoke but do you spent much for the sake of Christ and for the sake of the Kingdom.

This smoker only saw once the other smoker smoking and he keyed into, joined, partner, liaise, agree to do same and you how many time have you heard the word of Christ and ignore it – He (Christ Jesus) said…. the Kingdom of heaven is at hand… Repent!

His desire for you isn’t that you perish, that is why He is asking you – maybe - who knows- this one more time that you… REPENT.

The call is one… it require your response.

Please respond NOW!

http://godwhereatthou..com.ng/2017/10/the-lesson-from-cigarette-smoker.html

Re: *The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) by Ranchhoddas: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
The key ingredient in cigarettes is Nicotine, a stimulant derived from the Tobacco plant (Nicotiana spp) allegedly manufactured by your God.

My question now is why did your God create the plant if he did not want people smoking it?
Re: *The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) by Barbz4u101(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
The key ingredient in cigarettes is Nicotine, a stimulant derived from the Tobacco plant (Nicotiana spp) allegedly manufactured by your God.

My question now is why did your God create the plant if he did not want people smoking it?
lol.
Re: *The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) by reyin(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Dear Ranchhoddas,

Cc: Barbz4u101

When you were born, your parent knew that you'll be born as a baby and as a baby you'll grow.. still a child and yet they had knives, glasses, gas cooker and still other sharp objects in the houses. Still with your now level of intelligent, you understand that all those above mentioned house equipment are useful in each dimension and as a Child, your parent did advice you not to go close to them, not to touch them. Which was remarkable so good for you.

Now that is the same scenario here, God the Father has placed all his creation for its good purpose and still had warned and commanded that there is what is good, there is what is bad, and had advised and directed that we His creation go for what is Good.

Ranchhoddas, My God is not a failure, it is man that had turned his good works for the wrong act.

Knives for example is used as one of kitchen utensils, yet man now put inside their bag, only to be used to kill a fellow human being.

Ranchhoddas... be guided.... Repent...
This my God, is the same God that created you and not you yourself.. Psalm 100: 3

1 Like

Re: *The Love of A Cigarette Smoker* (pic) by Ranchhoddas: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2017
reyin:

Dear Ranchhoddas,

Cc: Barbz4u101

When you were born, your parent knew that you'll be born as a baby and as a baby you'll grow.. still a child and yet they had knives, glasses, gas cooker and still other sharp objects in the houses. Still with your now level of intelligent, you understand that all those above mentioned house equipment are useful in each dimension and as a Child, your parent did advice you not to go close to them, not to touch them. Which was remarkable so good for you.

Now that is the same scenario here, God the Father has placed all his creation for its good purpose and still had warned and commanded that there is what is good, there is what is bad, and had advised and directed that we His creation go for what is Good.

Ranchhoddas, My God is not a failure, it is man that had turned his good works for the wrong act.

Knives for example is used as one of kitchen utensils, yet man now put inside their bag, only to be used to kill a fellow human being.

Ranchhoddas... be guided.... Repent...
This my God, is the same God that created you and not you yourself.. Psalm 100: 3
Knives serve a purpose. What purpose does nicotine serve apart from its stimulant effects?

(1) (Reply)

Vb / How Adeboye is contributing To Unemployment in Nigeria / Saint Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.