Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria (25645 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His Statue Of Liberty / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
As much as I don't like getting involved in politics, I just felt I had to make this post.

So I stumbled upon this page on facebook, where Jacob Zuma was being praised by his fellow compatriots, according to them he has brought honour to south Africa for his recognition and title in nigeria (the giant of Africa).

Contrary to the opinion of most south Africans on this forum who have called us clueless and other downgrading names.

Cc lalasticlala lionessza lesudafricain.

Come and see the real south Africans

Myndd44 please move to front page their is to many threads on front page of south Africans slamming Nigeria over this issue

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
More praises

1 Share

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
So zuma's fans congratulate him and this is supposed to prove that this was a wise decision by your governor? undecided. What is the point of this thread?. Majority of Nigerians seem to hate the idea but the governor's followers don't see anything wrong with it. Samething with south africa, majority even Zuma's followers ( which i partly am grin) think this is a waste of money especially from a state that can't even pay its civil servants. It's a slap on the face to them. They serve the state and should be a priority not zuma. Zuma gets a salary and can feed his family but what about the workers in imo state? . The positive comments come from people who didn't not look at those but see a kind gesture by a fellow African leader. If they could get the full story of that state they would be disgusted too.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Ladyjumong(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
so what's ur point nah undecided

rubbish, i mean total trash.

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
So zuma fans congratulate him and this is supposed to prove that this was a wise decision by your governor? undecided. What is the point of this thread?. Majority of Nigerians seem to hate the idea but the governors followers don't see anything wrong with it. Samething with south africa, majority even Zuma's followers ( which i partly am grin) think this is a waste of money especially from a state that can't even pay its civil servants. It's a slap in the face to them. They serve the state and should be a priority not zuma. Zuma gets a salary and can feed his family but what about the workers in imo state? . The positive comments come from people who didn't not look at those but see a kind gesture by a fellow African leader. If they could get the full story of that state they would be disgusted too.
oooh lionessza

This is the' point of the thread' ur earlier post

Regarding the issue

Attempted mockery at the giant of Africa

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:
oooh lionessza

This is the' point of the thread' ur earlier post

Regarding the issue

I'm not going to troll you for a minute, it seems this really got to you grin.

The reason people from both countries are shocked or pissed is because the guy's state is struggling with a lot of problems the worst being a lack of funds to pay civil servants ( embarrassing by the way) these are the most valuable workers in any County coz without their hardwork the services of the country die. For him to take that money and spend it on a useless statue of a president of another nation is a slap on the faces of the men and women who serve his administration. I have nothing against him honoring zuma if he feels he is worthy of it but it should have been less costly coz his people are struggling as it is. Zuma is a humble man besides the other things about him and I'm sure he would have appreciated a good old lap dance from an igbo virgin grin that's all grin. And he should have known the usual SA haters would come out and spit fire even though they won't do shyt about this .

7 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm not going to troll you for a minute, it seems this really got to you grin.

The reason people from both countries are shocked or pissed is because the guy's state is struggling with a lot of problems the worst being a lack of funds to pay civil servants ( embarrassing by the way) these are the most valuable workers in any County coz without their hardworking the services of the country die. For him to take that money and spend it on a useless statue of a president of another nation is a slap on the faces of the men and women who serve his administration. I have nothing against him honoring zuma if he feels he is worthy of it but it should have been less costly coz his people are struggling as it is. Zuma is a humble man besides the other things about him and I'm sure he would appreciated a good old lap dance from an igbo virgin grin that's all grin. And he should have known the usual SA haters would come out and spit fire even though they won't do shyt about this .
for a lioness u claim to be

U seem to have become shy!!
Why??

Ur very first post on nairaland have revealed ur agenda which is to bring shame to the name Nigeria

Phork who cares about okorocha fact I hate him and all his policies but we both know u to don't give a phork about him u are only here to insult Nigeria

U are only melo cuz I have revealed the respect south Africans have for the gaint which is like spit on ur face hhahahahaahaha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:

Why??

Ur very first post on nairaland have revealed ur agenda which is to bring shame to the name Nigeria

Phork who cares about okorocha fact I hate him and all his policies but we both know u to don't give a phork about him u are only here to insult Nigeria

U are only melo cuz I have revealed the respect south Africans have for the gaint which is like spit on ur face hhahahahaahaha

LMFAO, a foolish leader made a dumb ass decision which has embarrassed and infuriated most of his nation and you are out here celebrating a few nice comments from the San side grin. Docile fool. Those south africans don't give a damn about the " giant " they only said those nice things because they are die hard supporters of not only zuma but the ANC so even if the statue was from a war zone like modigashu Somalia they would have praised it grin. It's all about zuma not where he's honoured grin. Go to that page and say the things you people say about south africa here and you will know for sure what they think of " giants" and the " giant". They showed a little respect on those comments because of the leader they love was shown respect.

#fact is majority of South Africans all over our media are mocking this decision coz its dumb grin deep down in your little sensitive heart you know too. Sentiments aside grin grin grin.

12 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by brainpulse: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Life, do what you think is best for you. Some will praise you while some will never appreciate what you have done for any reasons.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by colli247(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:
As much as I don't like getting involved in politics, I just felt I had to make this post.

So I stumbled upon this page on facebook, where Jacob Zuma was being praised by his fellow compatriots, according to them he has brought honour to south Africa for his recognition and title in nigeria (the giant of Africa).

Contrary to the opinion of most south Africans on this forum who have called us clueless and other downgrading names.

Myndd44 please move to front page their is to many threads on front page of south Africans slamming Nigeria over this issue
If Buhari didn't win in 2015, we would have thought by now that Nigeria would have been like London.
Thank God he won for everyone to know that he can't perform magic.
Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped.
He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.
He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped.
$1 is officially equal N360. You are still clapping.
He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped,
Now petrol price is N145, you clapped and do protest in support.
He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
Its getting to three years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
When he cancelled Military road blocks, you clapped.
When he asked them to go back, you clapped.
When PMB promise to end medical tourism, you clapped.
When he spent months in UK hospital and allowed local doctors on strike, you clapped.
APC apologists and co. Do you still think Buhari has integrity.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why are these ones quarreling? undecided

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
No achievement.

While honour him.

We so backward n fake.

Oh I wipe for my country. cry

1 Like

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
We need Buhari's statue erected in Johannesburg too grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Teewhy2: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
there are two sides to a coin, some will like you while other won't like you.
I don't blame Zuma but Rochas , what has zuma done in IMO state and to the citizens of the state to deserve his statue been erected in the state?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by kay29000(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yea, you will always have mixed reactions with everything...it all depends where you want to focus.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mixed stokes for mixed folks

NAIRA land

MAKE SOME COOL MONEY THIS NEW WEEK FROM BET9JA

100% SURE GAME AVAILABLE TODAY FOR PAY AFTER WIN
ONLY FOR HIGH STAKERS!!!!

WHATSAPP +23490**67246**103 FOR THE GAME
ONLY HIGH STAKERS
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by saraki2019(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
contrary to what many other nairalanders are posting,
if buhari or any nigerian leader is given a title
we are here and many others are ready o celebrate it
even more than what the south african are doing
God Bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by deepwater(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thank God.

Here comes the doctors without borders, giving Nigerians soothing inoculations and pills to ease their fears of an impeding e-war.

We would not have have engaged you guys.
We do not have the arsenals
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Ericaikince(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by abike12(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
this is a damn shame
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Unbreakable007: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Rest in peace to Imo state
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by nairaman66(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Before Honor, there should be Sacrifice and Achievements! Zuma has none of these in relation to his Statue being built in Nigeria by an unscrupulous governor called Okorocha! Was it not in Zuma's regime that hundreds of Nigerians were bastardized, brutalized and killed?

In a sane society, Zuma would not have made it to the occasion in Nigeria! He would be stoned! Okorocha should be given a hot slap to reset his brains to normalcy knowing what South Africans have done and continue to do to Nigerians in SA!

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by BrutalJab: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
okoroawusa is a disgrace to humanity!

Look at the embarrassment the unfortunate fellow brought on the good people of Imo state.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
So zuma fans congratulate him and this is supposed to prove that this was a wise decision by your governor? undecided. What is the point of this thread?. Majority of Nigerians seem to hate the idea but the governors followers don't see anything wrong with it. Samething with south africa, majority even Zuma's followers ( which i partly am grin) think this is a waste of money especially from a state that can't even pay its civil servants. It's a slap in the face to them. They serve the state and should be a priority not zuma. Zuma gets a salary and can feed his family but what about the workers in imo state? . The positive comments come from people who didn't not look at those but see a kind gesture by a fellow African leader. If they could get the full story of that state they would be disgusted too.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by niceprof: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
So the OP can't see the sarcasm written all over those massages.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
That statue na mistake guy...!!
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Badonasty(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:

No Nigerian as a statue or street named after him/her in SA but we are here glorifying someone that even his citizens despise...most Nigerians are just asslickers

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by babajero(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:

Why??

How does APC pay you monthly?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by sweerychick(f): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Op no one is interested about Zuma being celebrated or not, what we are angry about is our very own moronic governor erecting a statue of someone who contributed nothing to his state.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by romoruyi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmmm....
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by talk2percy(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
This one is coming from Zuma's camp...they have been paid heavily with rand to speak in his interest. I suspect Rochas too...
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by badeleke: 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
OK Okorochas just buried the last atom of respect I had for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omisore, Omoworare May Determine Winner Of Osun Rerun Election / Fashola Denies Deportation Allegation At Meeting With Igbo Leaders / Buhari Seeks Senates Confirmation Of Two Supreme Court Justices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.