Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria (25642 Views)

Rochas Okorocha And His Statue Of Liberty / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Statue Of Jacob Zuma In Owerri, Nigeria By Rochas Okorocha Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Kingdov(m): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
The said he doesnt like politics so how did he stumble Ko fall on the comments , nonsense our state fund u and your association of pampers wearer are squaring you will spool it through ur sagged ass . And that statue will also be pulled
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
babajero:
How does APC pay you monthly?
man I am from IMO state I hate APC I hate okoroawusa

I made this post because of the insults the south Africans have heaped on this nation because of the foolish actions of one man

Especially the ones on this forum u
I am bringing back the little dignity this nation has
We can't keep on washing our dirty linen in public
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
talk2percy:
This one is coming from Zuma's camp...they have been paid heavily with rand to speak in his interest. I suspect Rochas too...

Possible.

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kingdov:
The said he doesnt like politics so how did he stumble Ko fall on the comments , nonsense our state fund u and your association of pampers wearer are squaring you will spool it through ur sagged ass . And that statue will also be pulled
I said I don't like making posts about politics read properly
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Possible.
b.......itch I made front page now

So I can use all the words I want on u
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Kingdov(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:
I said I don't like making posts about politics read properly

who cares and u decided to start it with the wrong one boy
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by ItsAnderson: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mixed stokes for mixed folks

NAIRA land

MAKE SOME COOL MONEY THIS NEW WEEK FROM BET9JA

100% SURE GAME AVAILABLE TODAY FOR PAY AFTER WIN ONLY FOR HIGH STAKERS!!!!

WHATSAPP +23490**67246**103 FOR THE GAME ONLY HIGH STAKERS
OK oo
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
So zuma fans congratulate him and this is supposed to prove that this was a wise decision by your governor? undecided. What is the point of this thread?. Majority of Nigerians seem to hate the idea but the governors followers don't see anything wrong with it. Samething with south africa, majority even Zuma's followers ( which i partly am grin) think this is a waste of money especially from a state that can't even pay its civil servants. It's a slap in the face to them. They serve the state and should be a priority not zuma. Zuma gets a salary and can feed his family but what about the workers in imo state? . The positive comments come from people who didn't not look at those but see a kind gesture by a fellow African leader. If they could get the full story of that state they would be disgusted too.

Interesting...

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
okorocha has a baby brain. I am not stupefy
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:
b.......itch I made front page now

So I can use all the words I want on u

Lol, I know I embarrassed your lack of reasoning just like the last thread you're still beefing me on grin. Now you will resort to your usual ways ; she's a slut , I have fckd her, she is a prostitute grin. I know how to make empty hands desparate and furious which makes them end up throwing empty personal insults at a stranger online that they would never meet grin.

Spare me the nonsense, or do the usual and go read up on any bad news you can find about SA and paste them here. Lol , I know your ways once you are beaten you turn into a child grin.

Bye , accept defeat and stop embarrassing your country. This is not just about your lazy thinking ass, it's about national honour grin. Thank you. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by daveP(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
APC & Statue erection like 5&6!!!
Soon there will be more statues than all the tribes combined!
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Possible.
I support EFF cool
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's not a big deal.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's not a big deal.
visit www.creativestudioone.com
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by PROVERBZ(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I know I embarrassed your lack of reasoning just like the last thread you're still beefing me on grin. Now you will resort to your usual ways ; she's a slut , I have fckd, she is a prostitute grin. I know how to make empty hands desparate and furious which makes them end up throwing empty personal insults to a stranger online that they would never meet grin.

Spare me the nonsense, or do the usual and go read up on any bad news you can find about SA and paste them here. Lol , I know your ways once you are beaten you turn into a child grin.

Bye , I'm except defeat and stop embarrassing your country. This is not just about your lazy thinking ass, it's about national honour grin. Thank you. grin grin
haahah sad little girl

Good to know u memorized my moniker yea I am ur zaddy and why would I feel embarazed on faceless forum??

Did u really think that through ??

I would leave u now obviously I haveto celebrate this feat two threads on front page within 25mins

U may leave now

Just remember zaddy follows u and zaddy would be back as soon as u insult Nigeria again
I
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

I support EFF cool

Lol, I used to not have a problem with them harassing the governing party but now they seem captured and their pro african agenda that attracted masses is disappearing rapidly. So for me they are a danger and a bunch of maimanes grin
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Ejiphill09(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
So The way we have BMC here in Nigeria so also South Africa do ZMC. #SMH

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
PROVERBZ:
haahah sad little girl

Good to know u memorized my moniker yea I am ur zaddy and why would I feel embarazed on faceless forum??

Did u really think that through ??

I would leave u now obviously I haveto celebrate this feat two threads on front page within 25mins

U may leave now

Just remember zaddy follows u and zaddy would be back as soon as u insult Nigeria again
I

Lol, go and play with your friends boy . I said I'm done with you . You have nothing new to offer in your own thread.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
trustyshoess:

Interesting...

Which part?.

I hope you're are not one of the sentimental Patriots here , coz I would really love to have an exchange with someone less defensive and emotional about the questions I posed.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:
So zuma fans congratulate him and this is supposed to prove that this was a wise decision by your governor? undecided. What is the point of this thread?. Majority of Nigerians seem to hate the idea but the governors followers don't see anything wrong with it. Samething with south africa, majority even Zuma's followers ( which i partly am grin) think this is a waste of money especially from a state that can't even pay its civil servants. It's a slap in the face to them. They serve the state and should be a priority not zuma. Zuma gets a salary and can feed his family but what about the workers in imo state? . The positive comments come from people who didn't not look at those but see a kind gesture by a fellow African leader. If they could get the full story of that state they would be disgusted too.

you african,me nigerian...we have nothing in common....thats why...
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

you african,me nigerian...we have nothing in common....thats why...

You have been noticed. Now run along.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

You have been noticed. Now run along.

we dont want to be toghether with una....leave us alone..!!

the arabs up north dont see themselves as africans too...

we are not toghether......shey na by force....??

isnt it strange that we dont complain about the other statues but only the south african??...

we are not africans.....period....
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by newoffer: 4:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
okoroausa with a 2gig brain
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Which part?.

I hope you're are not one of the sentimental Patriots here , coz I would really love to have an exchange with someone less defensive and emotional about the questions I posed.
I am a sentimental patriot indeed but I refuse to waste any time exchanging words with the likes of you. The irony in the screenshot speaks for itself.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
trustyshoess:

I am a sentimental patriot indeed but I refuse to waste any time exchanging words with the likes of you. The irony in the screenshot speaks for itself.

Great! now, move over and let someone who's capable of answering my questions come forward.

EzeEbira, can you help me with what I asked please coz I'm very curious.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Great! now, move over and let someone who's capable of answering my questions come forward.

EzeEbira, can you help me with what I asked please coz I'm very curious.
Sorry, wasn't following the thread wats the question.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by LeSudAfricaine: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, a foolish leader made a dumb ass decision which has embarrassed and infuriated most of his nation and you are out here celebrating a few nice comments from the San side grin. Docile fool. Those south africans don't give a damn about the " giant " they only said those nice things because they are die hard supporters of not only zuma but the ANC so even if the statue was from a war zone like modigashu Somalia they would have praised it grin. It's all about zuma not where he's honoured grin. Go to that page and say the things you people say about south africa here and you will know for sure what they think of " giants" and the " giant". They showed a little respect on those comments because of the leader they love was shown respect.

#fact is majority of South Africans all over our media are mocking this decision coz its dumb grin deep down in your little sensitive heart you know too. Sentiments aside grin grin grin.
It's a case of a corrupt nation paying homage to a corrupt leader

1 Like

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Sorry, wasn't following the thread wats the question.

I needed some help with this ;

Codes151:
Imo state is filled with weak people... the only Biafra State way get mind na Abia... the rest na fake... spineless!!

Rochas Dey do anyhow n nobody fit follow am up!! Even before he won, una no reason him history!?

See how e embarrass us!! Like really who is Zuma?? Why put his statue in nigeria, a man that can’t even contain xenophobia

Nigerians are killed daily under that clown!!!

Rochas is a fool and imo citizens are naive..
If they were serious, they’d pull the statue down

Lionessza
If south africa is so bad for Nigerians, why are they not going back home in numbers ? . They could simply ask both governments to work together to send them both home since they aren't safe here? . Funny thing is the Nigerians who talk the most have never been to SA. Ask yourselves one thing;

Why are our brothers ( almost a million if not more this year) refusing to leave that country? . Why are there more flooding the SA embassies daily to the point that they resorted to taking only a 100 applications daily. " they are killed daily" according to you , does this mean Nigeria is hell on earth? Her kids running to a " warzone" instead of staying back home where they can live in peace. Smh. Sentimental bunch.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Lionessza(f): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
It's a case of a corrupt nation paying homage to a corrupt leader

Lol, maybe he was planted on us by the Cia grin. He might actually be one of their own, I've always been suspicious of that head grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
trustyshoess:

Have you been to south Africa before.
Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

I needed some help with this ;

Codes151:
Imo state is filled with weak people... the only Biafra State way get mind na Abia... the rest na fake... spineless!!

Rochas Dey do anyhow n nobody fit follow am up!! Even before he won, una no reason him history!?

See how e embarrass us!! Like really who is Zuma?? Why put his statue in nigeria, a man that can’t even contain xenophobia

Nigerians are killed daily under that clown!!!

Rochas is a fool and imo citizens are naive..
If they were serious, they’d pull the statue down

Lionessza
If south africa is so bad for Nigerians, why are they not going back home in numbers ? . They could simply ask both governments to work together to send them both home since they aren't safe here? . Funny thing is the Nigerians who talk the most have never been to SA. Ask yourselves one thing;

Why are our brothers ( almost a million if not more this year) refusing to leave that country? . Why are there more flooding the SA embassies daily to the point that they resorted to taking only a 100 applications daily. " they are killed daily" according to you , does this mean Nigeria is hell on earth? Her kids running to a " warzone" instead of staying back home where they can live in peace. Smh. Sentimental bunch.
Postgraduate students alone is uncountable grin
We Nigerians are tired of this APC government thats why we are nagging on every body,
During my stay SAPS never stopped me to even ask of my passport coz you won't find me on the street wandering around like a lost person.
My brother has never been harassed by SAPS and he has been harassed ZA for for 6years now.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Celebrate Jacob Zuma Over His Statue In Owerri, Nigeria by luckynas(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
This is what happens when you have savages in power!
Your workers are dying of hunger .
Its sad that we are in a society where truth and integrity mean nothing to most.
I don't take the response of some posters here too seriously cos I am aware that some persons are paid to spread propaganda online. People who have motgager their conscience for a morsel of EBA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Names 6 Governors National Food Security Council Members / Senate Mulls Naira Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Over COVID-19 / Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.