Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady (45949 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady by Azam101: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Udenechukwu, Chukwuchukwu, Nnamdi chukwu just checking for transparency !
Re: Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady by aniyphil: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
kay29000:
"Daredevil robbers struck at a popular hotel in the Mushin area of Lagos, attacked and snatched a Toyota Corolla Car said to belong to a randy man who reportedly went to the hotel for sex romp with a lady."

Why was he labelled 'a randy man?' What is wrong with going to chill in a hotel with your lover?

Bros . . .I come and go and tire o ! undecided

Re: Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady by mechanics(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2017
I hope the man has learnt is lesson, i don't think he will go to hotel again for the runs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager / Woman Robbed On Kingsway Road Ikoyi This Morning On Her Way To Work (pics) / Top 7 Cult Groups In Nigerian Universities, Their Motto And Symbols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.